Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

See The Vehicle Made By A Chinese Man Which Even Shocked Policemen (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Vehicle Made By A Chinese Man Which Even Shocked Policemen (photos) (1568 Views)

Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features / Torrot: A Vehicle Made For Lagos Traffic / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Vehicle Made By A Chinese Man Which Even Shocked Policemen (photos) by patogist: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
A man in east China’s Shandong province -made a vehicle which looks like a sport’s car and drove it on a highway, before he was stopped by traffic police on December 30, 2016. The vehicle was wielded together using compartments the man collected from other vehicles.

The car’s full function shocked the traffic police. The police has scrapped the vehicle and fined the man.

More@ http://www.patogist.com/2017/01/see-vehicle-made-by-chinese-man-which.html

Re: See The Vehicle Made By A Chinese Man Which Even Shocked Policemen (photos) by donatusdesmond: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is wonderful,FTC dedicated to ME
Re: See The Vehicle Made By A Chinese Man Which Even Shocked Policemen (photos) by eherbal(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
And I thought dreams were only killed in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give My Car Key To The Policeman Or Not??? / Kid Crashes Dad's ₦26.6m Shelby GT350R To Show Off / My 2002 Jaguar Could Not Start Cos The Remote Cant Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.