Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features (39410 Views)

Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / How Can I Differentiate Between Korean And Chinese Car Batteries? / 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unveils With Amazing Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by AutoReportNG: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
The ever-growing world of Chinese car brands has just be joined by another newcomer: Li Xiang. In English, that name means Leading Ideal, and the vehicle you see below is the brand’s first production model. Dubbed the Li Xiang One, it certainly looks quite promising.

Powering the One is a hybrid powertrain consisting of a 1.2-liter turbocharged petrol engine and an electric motor. Unlike most hybrids currently on the market, the 1.2-liter engine doesn’t actually power the wheels and is used exclusively as a range extender to recharge the battery. This setup results in a total of 326 hp and 530 Nm (390 lb-ft) of torque and the large SUV will allegedly travel 700 km (434 miles) before needing some juice.

The Li Xiang One is big, measuring 5020 mm (197-inches) long, 1960 mm (77-inches) wide, and 1760 mm (69-inches) tall. Those dimensions are more than enough to support seven seats but the car manufacturer instead decided to fit two large seats in the second row rather than three, giving occupants have plenty of room. The company says a seven-seat configuration is also available if the customer so wishes.

Seating layout aside, the One comes with no less than four screens in the cabin. There’s a digital gauge cluster and next to it, two large infotainment screens. Positioned below these screens is a fourth display used to operate things such as the climate control. Nappa leather is also found throughout and has been sourced from the same company that supplies BMW with its leather, while a Level 2 autonomous driving system is standard.

Prices for the One in China start at around 400,000 yuan, that is about #22million. The brand, as well as its hybrid SUV, will debut at the upcoming Shanghai Auto Show.

See some if its images below...

[img]https://4.bp..com/-xbVC_GSTPbc/XJODpRdPe9I/AAAAAAAAZeo/h8stYWGpp9wTXTLKRVGEMHtBaiy0VoMEgCLcBGAs/s1600/911dba44-li-xiang-1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-6d88B-8R2dA/XJODmM6yUQI/AAAAAAAAZeg/oURwcNh0E18YBzNSK1ETKi2eA-CwUseRwCLcBGAs/s1600/8a1b78b4-li-xiang-one.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-UMiGi_RJwUw/XJODpVcosuI/AAAAAAAAZes/jioZ5KMFzh4yCOzPb-hk1XAr-Zp1mLsBQCLcBGAs/s1600/ab78777d-li-xiang-9.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nDTiLtg30Fg/XJODrMttReI/AAAAAAAAZe4/3FjD69Ij3HkiAAn5EWfDP3dHg-cT63ZZQCLcBGAs/s1600/f8230223-li-xiang-5.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/li-xang-chinese-car-with-sleek-design.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by AutoReportNG: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
I think it looks more like a clone Volvo and audi SUV... abi na my eyes

See more of the photos here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/li-xang-chinese-car-with-sleek-design.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by bigpicture001: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Stop promoting CHINA...naija stand to gain nothing from the racist selfish govt of china

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
ABA People Can Do Better Things Than This, Just Equipped Us Financially

34 Likes

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by AutoReportNG: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
bigpicture001:

Stop promoting CHINA...naija stand to gain nothing from the racist selfish govt of china

Which country handles our rail, roads and importation? Almost 40% of all household goods comes from China. If we no promote them, wetin we gain ooo

How are you bro?

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
;D8)
Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by RTSC: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Which country handles our rail, roads and importation? Almost 40% of all household goods comes from China. If we no promote them, wetin we gain ooo

How are you bro?
You already pay premium for those projects.

Promoting them is like paying double.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
I see a Jaguar, Audi and a range rover velar infotainment system.

7 Likes

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by themonk(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
dumo1:
The back is range rover, China can copy designs eh.

17 Likes

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
themonk:

The back is range rover, China can copy designs eh.
I just tire for them but the vehicle is cool sha.

5 Likes

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by nams77: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2019
AutoReportNG:
It's not your eyes. The frontal view look like the latest xc90. Just add the Thor hammer headlights and cross the radiator grill with the iconic Volvo badge and voila! You have yourself an xc90

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by pacino26(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
dumo1:

I see the all new BMW X7. China egbuo ndia!

5 Likes

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by yuanexchanger: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2019
coolcheck siggy
Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by wethebest(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Nice

Show a broda some love. Is my birthday.

21 Likes

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by LynxDFoX(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Are you forgetting to add f pace?....

1 Like

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by figure007(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2019
K
Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by RZArecta2(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Prefer my Rolls Royce Wraith cool

1 Like

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
ABA People Can Do Better Things Than This, Just Equipped Us Financially
so that we can die early?

19 Likes

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by delivryboy: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2019
bigpicture001:

How is china racist? They are way better than most races on earth including some whites. Nigerian workers don't like Chinese companies because Nigerians hate to work, they just love to cut corners and Chinese won't allow that to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by Dottore: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by Delivar(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2019
bigpicture001:

Other races are racist to you because your race lacks respect for making Africa a garbage continent. If you want respect then Africa must join the league of developed nations. Respect is earned.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2019
A automobile is now a mini cinema and huge multimedia distraction.
Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by WIZGUY69(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2019
These photocopy expert at it again.

1 Like

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by jericco1(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2019
INNOSON it's up to you guys now
Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by Ricoco: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2019
Talk to us

Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by fibial: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2019
I thought they got a court case with rover for theft?
Re: Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features by Skmoda360(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2019
wetin we go use this one do now.......naija never do better one shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) / Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.