Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) (65356 Views)

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Noblesoul123:
The hustle to get to Europe is real.

The trip must be made either by desert, sea or carton.

Useless thing.

They will go there just to peddle drugs or work as mortuary attendants.

Mtcheeeeeeeew
hi. smiley
What do h think is best for those who seek to leave Nigera by any means should do instead?
Re: Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) by Noblesoul123: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
hi. smiley
What do h think is best for those who seek to leave Nigera by any means should do instead?

You see, that's the problem.

People do so by all means, despite the cost.

Have you seen photos of rotten corpses of illegal immigrants in the Libyan desert?

Is the risk worth their lives?
Re: Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Noblesoul123:

You see, that's the problem.

People do so by all means, despite the cost.

Have you seen photos of rotten corpses of illegal immigrants in the Libyan desert?

Is the risk worth their lives?
No,its not worth it..
I know though that there are people who fiercely want to leave Nigeria for " better life and opportunity" and do so the visa way or by trafficking.

What do u think of this logic of leaving Nigeria to supposedly find better?
Re: Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) by Noblesoul123: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
No,its not worth it..
I know though that there are people who fiercely want to leave Nigeria for " better life and opportunity" and do so the visa way or by trafficking.

What do u think of this logic of leaving Nigeria to supposedly find better?

My dear, in the long run, I think everyone should decide on what to do with their lives.

Our leaders have turned the country into a living hell for many people.
Re: Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Noblesoul123:

My dear, in the long run, I think everyone should decide on what to do with their lives.

Our leaders have turned the country into a living hell for many people.
@bold how do u believe Nigeria can be made Good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Manual “traffic Light” That Was Used In Lagos In The 1940s (PHOTOS) / U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.