Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code (1070 Views)

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code / Governance Code: Enelamah & Obazee Clash Over Adeboye, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by Tunmich: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
The Buhari government has suspended the controversial Corporate Governance Code. See screenshot below.

Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by TheFreeOne: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Buboo got a HARD RESET from Adeboye(RCCG) grin

I hope our christian leaders will henceforth get their acts together for a more unified Christendom devoid of self aggrandisement.

The sheep must come first.

Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by andresia(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Now I agree that PMB is a bloody weakling, a phaking Cassandra
Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by ThatIgboBoy: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Shebi that Obazee guy said there must be a gazzette before it can be kept aside even after a minister asked him to do so.

Now the otondo has lost his job in this recession due to overzealousness.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
shocked

So Adeboye is so influential

Just like this

Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by Flexherbal(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Change is the only thing that is constant !
Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by Jokerman(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
I though Buhari was a s strong sheriff that doesn't back down on his stance...

Yeyenatu... coward like Jona... grin
Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by apriko(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yes the church of God must move forward and the gate of hell shall not prevail.....#wise decision Fg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by TheFreeOne: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
Shebi that Obazee guy said there must be a gazzette before it can be kept aside even after a minister asked him to do so.

Now the otondo has lost his job in this recession due to overzealousness.

Rubbish

You must be joking to think he took such major decision on his own without prompting from ogas at the top.

Those pulling the string to test the will of the 'church' got their fingers burnt.

Though i am not in total support of display of opulence by some pastors but Kudos to Adeboye for such bullseye response.
Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by DozieInc(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Watching y'all
Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by Aiholi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
I'm not Surprised...
Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by ThatIgboBoy: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
TheFreeOne:

You must be joking to think he took such major decision on his own without prompting from ogas at the top.

Those pulling the string to test the will of the 'church' got their fingers burnt.

Though i am not in total support of display of opulence by some pastors but Kudos to Adeboye for such bullseye response.

Brother,forget oo.
Some peole can be quite over zealous.
He might even wanna try some power game with the minister in his bid to be seen as doing his job and it has backfired
Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by EdCure: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jokerman:
I though Buhari was a s strong sheriff that doesn't back down on his stance...
Yeyenatu... coward like Jona... grin
I know that the law cannot stand. That is why i choose not to comment on it until now.
The law was made to reduce the influence of Christian leaders, and by extension, Christianity.

The islamic gates of hell cannot prevail against the Church of Jesus Christ in Nigeria. NEVER!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Corporate Governance Code by TheFreeOne: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Brother,forget oo.
Some peole can be quite over zealous.
He might even wanna try some power game with the minister in his bid to be seen as doing his job and it has backfired

Religious matters are very sensitive in this part of the world (part of the reasons OBJ exercise restraint on sharia) and i don't believe obazee will go on collision course without support. Even a daft person won't do that, a southerner for that matter.

He's just a scapegoat for such audacious move of the many we've seen under present government.

(1) (Reply)

APC Hails FG, Amaechi On Ibadan – Lagos And Calabar – Lagos Railyway Projects / PDP Abandons N16 Billion Secretariat Project, Despite Raising Over N27 Billion / BREAKING: James Ibori Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.