Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) (54082 Views)

5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos / Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Suspects unknown

I called sherlock and watson

They asked: are they any afonjas in katsina ala

Me: yes just like 5 male afonja... 2 are toddlers... One is 78 years old.... The odas r less than 14

He said: all 5 of them afonjas are guilty.... Even the two toddlers

Me: sherlock is there any case you cannot solve
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Francisayo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
"No Bleeding was seen"
Raped by 3 strong guys yet no bleeding was seen....
I don't know if you are thinking wat I'm thinking
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by ChiSun27(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Admin401:

the information above is enough for any competent police to fish out the suspect
but watch them pile this case under all the billions of unresolved rape cases in Nigeria.

I dey tell you. Nigerian forces and our legal system are bunch of colossal failures..nothing good ever comes out from them.

Really feeling for the young lass.
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by dview001(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
I'm trying very hard to GIVE A FVCK
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by fergie001: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Francisayo:
"No Bleeding was seen"
Badt guy,I am pondering what u are pondering.....that Genesis was 1st written b4 exodus,Leviticus and co..are u saying she is not a ......hmmm,Holy Ghost Fire
Chai,Nigerians are naturally wickedt

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Xone3(f): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
#sexualabuse #childhelpline #free
# 08008008001
Together we can help spread the word about child abuse and provide a safe childhood for kids.
Please report any case of sexual abuse and help create awareness.
Together we can stop / reduce sexual abuse.
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Must have been a form of rituals

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
lol nothing de your signature
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Name withheld for wot reasons?

let the man make sure they did not bail them o, cos sometimes wen police sees moni they act strange. They must be charge to court and I pray female judge handle the case. Useless boys that they don't want to make their life useful....
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Francisayo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
fergie001:

Badt guy,I am pondering what u are pondering.....that Genesis was 1st written b4 exodus,Leviticus and co..are u saying she is not a ......hmmm,Holy Ghost Fire
Chai,Nigerians are naturally wickedt
Naxo o.....d girl don dey street b4 self
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
RS or BS?
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
KONJITIVITIES
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Eibams60(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
15 years thats been rape for 2dayz by 3able boiz and no bleeding. Idoma galz sha, I trowey
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Donshemzy1234: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
DonCortino:
Why r the names of the criminals being withheld angry

The NCAN osun state chapter are working on that. will get back to you soon. Apologies for any inconvenience. meanwhile its my birthday today. HBD to me.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
DonCortino:
I just they tired o. That is just a tactics to sweep it under the carpet
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yes

Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Ruggedpen: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
detiosa:
Well at least I tried appeared twice in the front page today only 2017 go too good

Afonjas, biafrans nd IDGAF crew I greet una
You seriously need a job.
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
What's with withholding names of criminals for feck's sakes? angry
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by eminentnigeria(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Laff wan kill me dis afternoon, for bet shop, wen some afonjas seriously dey ask d owner of the shop say, why e bi sey na only igbo boys dey win and non of them don win all this while.
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Charlyboy440(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
The toto for sweet ehn
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Orikinla1: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thank Almighty God JEHOVAH they did not kill her.

The police should apply the final solution to the evil predators.
The rest of the society will be better and safer without them.
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Orikinla1: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Francisayo:
"No Bleeding was seen"
She was not a virgin.
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
DonCortino:
I just tire o
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Why withheld the name of the cultist?expose it for everyone that knows him to see you people are even encouraging things that are bad.
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Fourwinds: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
I hate rapists and I always pray to kill them any where I see them
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
BENUE!!! HIV test sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Originalsly: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
I don't understand how the vigilantes caught the guy red handed and not hand him over to the mortuary police bloody red.
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Trendirabingi: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
I have always said it and I keep sounding it that federal government or any government at all with combine force of the police, dss, army and all should start doing something very drastic and strong about the practice of cultism in the society and anywhere near any institution. Let d government and security agencies make the sound of cultist or cultism a taboo in the society, and any of them caught or engaged in such demonic or dehumanizing crime should be brought to a total end. All cultist should be pursued to the end of the earth and anything that gets close to cultism and its practice in this society should be brought to total end, cause that's where armrobbers,criminals,rapist,kidnappers , theives and all sought of vices pepertrators emanate from. I wonder y police and security agents go about chasing shadows, when the very source of societal crimes emaniate basicaly from many cultism and cultist practice. A vagabond practice that makes many of its lost practitioners a liability and menace to the society. A practice that every form of useless ediot, useless to theirselves and their society anchor to pepertrate crime. Security agencies and anti cultism squad should heat up by over a 100% and send shockwave through the spine of any cult member or any ediot or aspiring one. Then u have started on the right part to destroy vices in the society to a very considerable level.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by Tarzaa(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
....but is there any fun or joy in raping?
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by progress69: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2017
Eibams60:
15 years thats been rape for 2dayz by 3able boiz and no bleeding. Idoma galz sha, I trowey

Lol...

My mind is telling this is a baming gone wrong, like the minor didn't expect it that bad. The only way to save herself is to claim rape.

Just my thoughts though.

Having sex with a minor though is still a serious crime
Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 1:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Must have been a form of rituals

Must everything be linked to rituals? han han!

Re: Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) by 2unjee: 2:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Very real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.