Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Please Help!!! Doctors In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!!! Doctors In The House (814 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? / Help Doctors In The House Am Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Doctors In The House by kendrallmai(f): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hi all
Please i need help in evaluating this scan results, any difference in the size of the fibroid? As in is it getting smaller? Thanks.

Cc
Thorpido and all.

Re: Please Help!!! Doctors In The House by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2017
I'm not a doctor but from the pictures, it shows you have multiple fibroid located in your womb. Your womb seems intact but nevertheless, you need to follow it up for removal or any other procedure the surgeon or doctor may deem fit. Good luck Ma.
Re: Please Help!!! Doctors In The House by thorpido(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Which is the first scan and which is the latter?
Re: Please Help!!! Doctors In The House by kendrallmai(f): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2017
thorpido:
Which is the first scan and which is the latter?

The one at the top is the first scan while the second one is the most recent scan, thank you.
Re: Please Help!!! Doctors In The House by kendrallmai(f): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Thorpido please come in o i have answered your question, please help.

Any other person/doctor with any ideal if the fibroid is getting smaller? Please help a sister, thanks.

@henrydion thanks for your input I have had surgery initially but it started to grow again.
Re: Please Help!!! Doctors In The House by thorpido(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Please Help!!! Doctors In The House by thorpido(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
kendrallmai:

The one at the top is the first scan while the second one is the most recent scan, thank you.
From the measurements shown,the fibroid which is antero-fundal has grown bigger while the subserous one has reduced in size.
Re: Please Help!!! Doctors In The House by KimmieRollison: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2017
kendrallmai:
Hi all
Please i need help in evaluating this scan results, any difference in the size of the fibroid? As in is it getting smaller? Thanks.

Cc
Thorpido and all.

It appears as if the fibroids have become larger and the diagnosis in second report is clear. It is multiple uterine fibroids and the treatment for which will depend on the severity and other factors. You can obtain a FREE second medical opinion online. Send in your reports through E-mail at: info@travcure.com and you will receive a FREE second opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Çan Someone Recommend Herbs To Treat Hyperthyroidism / Get Rid Of Belly Fat With These Juices / Photos: This18-year-old Boy Has A 7-inch Tail Growing On His Buttocks Ever Since

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.