Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Dead Pose Claims The Life Of A Teenager In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dead Pose Claims The Life Of A Teenager In South Africa (26575 Views)

Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President / South Africans Dead Pose Challenge, Check Out The Scary Photos / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Pose Claims The Life Of A Teenager In South Africa by dsocioemmy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=dsocioemmy post=52693115][/quote]

my bro, we sabi take things to extreme na
Re: Dead Pose Claims The Life Of A Teenager In South Africa by dsocioemmy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
daddyyo:
this guy (dsocioemmy) talk am yesterday oh >>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/3561068/dead-pose-trends-facebook-instagram/1#52684816

we sabi take things to the extreme na
Re: Dead Pose Claims The Life Of A Teenager In South Africa by more2life: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
whether the story is true or not, it doesn't matter to me. its lets people know how wrong this new trend is. why hurry to pose dead when death will come to us all at one point or the other(hopefully when we are old and grey). if you don't know the reason why you are still alive ask God to open your eyes to see your purpose. when you know, you wont have time for this. smiley
Re: Dead Pose Claims The Life Of A Teenager In South Africa by youngsahito(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
serve them right... awon omo ode

1 Like

Re: Dead Pose Claims The Life Of A Teenager In South Africa by Marrtynze(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
You can imagine, and I just posted something about this some days ago on this dead pose thing, RIP to her though, I hope anyone that does that. dead pose thing again is arrested
Re: Dead Pose Claims The Life Of A Teenager In South Africa by jeff1607(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
the movie "nerve " comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured / SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend / Kevin Mccarthy Wins Vote To Become Speaker Of The US House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.