Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Open Letter To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun (719 Views)

Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. / Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website / Appeal To Seun Osewa On Animal Cruelty Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun by Rockyrascal(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Dear seun ;

Since I came across nairaland,I can vividly say that I have learnt a lot of things; (both relevant and irrelevant) here on nairaland. But the main reason for this write up is about the person behind the moniker 'explorer.
Explorer is one member I always love to follow his topics maybe for the following reasons;
1. They are highly educative
2. It presents pictorial evidence as back up
And lastly is always likely to hit the front page.however, that is just a plus and which also proves how educative and relevant his topics are.
His threads pulls crowd, and it is one I always enjoy viewing and with the comments I have read on his threads, one can see that he as been appraised and rated high.
I just want to use this opportunity to appeal to you and the forum's management to consider his topics or threads created on sections such as the politics,sports and romance sections,something like 'explorers section' . This might be difficult for you to do,but I know its possible. His passion for creating interesting and educative threads for the enlightment of both registered and unregistered members deserves an accolade,thank you for an anticipated consideration.

signed

RockRascal .
Re: Open Letter To Seun by ojmaroni247(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2017
Bia Opee if there should be explorers section, den odas would clamour for ders. Explorers posts educational topics i agree but there are many odas dat posts gud topics here on nairaland. U fit open blog for him or him own website. U fit even open news paper company for him. Everyone has wat they are gud at. As much as i commend explorers for his insiteful posts, ders no need for dis. Explorers like his name goes is like de discovery channel of nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmm.. Tell explorer to go and open a blog or better yet, a forum where you can follow him better if the education section isn't big enough to contain his post. In fact, tell suen to open another NL for explorer. What rubbish.. I hate it when people think from their anus.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Abass07(m): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2017
HenryDion:
Hmmm.. Tell explorer to go and open a blog or better yet, a forum where you can follow him better if the education section isn't big enough to contain his post. In fact, tell suen to open another NL for explorer. What rubbish.. I hate it when people think from their anus.
oh no! It shouldn't be up to this. Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. What the op said is just a suggestion.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Abass07(m): 12:49am On Jan 10, 2017
Rockyrascal:
Dear seun ;

Since I came across nairaland,I can vividly say that I have learnt a lot of things; (both relevant and irrelevant) here on nairaland. But the main reason for this write up is about the person behind the moniker 'explorer.
Explorer is one member I always love to follow his topics maybe for the following reasons;
And lastly is always likely to hit the front page.however, that is just a plus and which also proves how educative and relevant his topics are.
His threads pulls crowd, and it is one I always enjoy viewing and with the comments I have read on his threads, one can see that he as been appraised and rated high.
I just want to use this opportunity to appeal to you and the forum's management to consider his topics or threads created on sections such as the politics,sports and romance sections,something like 'explorers section' . This might be difficult for you to do,but I know its possible. His passion for creating interesting and educative threads for the enlightment of both registered and unregistered members deserves an accolade,thank you for an anticipated consideration.

signed

RockRascal .
Well said, but there are a lot of guys whose topics also need special consideration e.g naptu2 etc
So, to prevent creating too much unnecessary sections, I don't think there is need for this.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun by pitiful(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Abass07:
oh no! It shouldn't be up to this. Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. What the op said is just a suggestion.
yes op is thinking from his anus
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2017
What happens when he deactivates? You can't be serious Op.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 10, 2017
Rockyrascal:
Dear seun ;

signed

RockRascal .

undecidedwtf then explorers is behind this monicker

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Rockyrascal(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2017
ojmaroni247:
Bia Opee if there should be explorers section, den odas would clamour for ders. Explorers posts educational topics i agree but there are many odas dat posts gud topics here on nairaland. U fit open blog for him or him own website. U fit even open news paper company for him. Everyone has wat they are gud at. As much as i commend explorers for his insiteful posts, ders no need for dis. Explorers like his name goes is like de discovery channel of nairaland.
ok you are right,and I quite understand for you gave a tangible reason. But why am clamouring for an explorers section is that his threads are adventurous, always educative and enlightening. Rate explorers works and any other member you know and you will observe he (explorers) is exceptional.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Rockyrascal(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2017
NairalandDSS:

undecidedwtf then explorers is behind this monicker
no am just a fan of his works.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Rockyrascal(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
What happens when he deactivates? You can't be serious Op.
another good reason;is just my thoughts though.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay – Yolo Yolo_music / Please, Can Some Authenticate This For Me, Cause I Don't Really What To Do Now / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.