Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! (29715 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics / Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by seguno2: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
ckmayoca:
Op chill they r waiting for tax from churches. When they get the money u guys will be paid.

...but he has sacked the FRC man and suspended the code, which did not include taxes on churches anyway.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Graciouscharis: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
This scam is gradually exposing itself. grin grin grin
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Histrings08(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
OMOTOWO:
The MOD who banned me since last week for creating a thread on inability of N power to pay volunteers and for adding comments on same o ni ko ero oko dele
guy you're stubborn o.. grin
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by GMBuhari: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
BrutalJab:
APC is equal to Scam!!!

cc Sarrki, hungerbad, modath, madridguy

As a tanoid did you get anything? APC government s a scam is your motto even those of us fighting for APC did not register Npower just so you "awa oyel pipu can register, some were paid evidently every body will get paid

As if all federal workers get paid the same time

As if all teachers get alert at the same time , there's been situations where FG would have paid and bank network will be bad

but you bring your semi rotten mind here to come and shout APC is scam

King of ***** I don't even know what to call you

2 Likes

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by DAramis: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Truly selective
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by GMBuhari: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
I swear to God Useless idiots full this thread

You have not even started working and they are already paying you

Didn't you elebi people say Npower was scam? You condemned the activity vehemently, meanwhile you backstabbing fvcks are registering for it

If some get paid isn't it obvious that everybody will get paid? Npower is a new platform and can not be perfect automatically

Scam government chants And you want free money from the scam master Buhari

It is poison and it will affect you if you are eating Buhari's money and cursing him , it will not be well with you

Dabullit come and see them, sarrki, omenka, modath, TonyeBarcanista

5 Likes

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by BrutalJab: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

As a tanoid did you get anything? APC government s a scam is your motto even those of us fighting for APC did not register Npower just so you "awa oyel pipu can register, some were paid evidently every body will get paid

As if all federal workers get paid the same time

As if all teachers get alert at the same time , there's been situations where FG would have paid and bank network will be bad

but you bring your semi rotten mind here to come and shout APC is scam

King of ***** I don't even know what to call you
Chief Zombie, how many people don get alert

You carry ur rotten brain dey disturb my mention. Oya goan play with your empty mates.

6 Likes

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by OMOTOWO(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Histrings08:
guy you're stubborn o.. grin
meaning
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by castel428: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
GUY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PAYMENT, EVEN THE WHOLE LAGOS STATE HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED, THE LAGOS GOVT IS TRYING TO FRUSTRATE THE VOLUNTEERS, THE ANNOYING PART IS THE MODS HERE ARE BANNING ANYONE THAT MAKES ANY POST THAT RELATES TO THIS LAGOS PREDICAMENT.SMH
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by kidman96(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
femi4:
They worked for it....some people had to travel to other States for verification

Verification is work... Really?
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by GMBuhari: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
BrutalJab:

Chief Zombie, how many people don get alert

You carry ur rotten brain dey disturb my mention. Oya goan play with your empty mates.

You be thief , amnesty people, I've seen your posts you attack Buhari daily but you secretly registered Npower

We didn't know you registered same way if you got paid we wouldn't have known

Ole Ole jati jati

1 Like

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Ecosystem4u: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Can anything good come out of this government?
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Sampi4me(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
After paying 10 persons per state. ys payment will continue. UNSERIOUS GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by advocatebaba(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
khadaffi:

But have you guys started working?
ASK DOZ DAT AV BIN PAID
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Osu175(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
kidman96:

Have you worked for the money?
Those that get paid, have they worked for their own money??

5 Likes

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by DrTims(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Some people in kaduna state got alert but some of us like myself have not seen any alert from N Power.... And i am using first bank, zaria while some using the same bank got the alert!
adewumiopeyemi:
i taught some one here said he receive =alert on n power payment so who we go believe
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Samuel1984(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Same in Benue state bro, they have not paid us.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by BrutalJab: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

You be thief , amnesty people, I've seen your posts you attack Buhari daily but you secretly registered Npower

We didn't know you registered same way if you got paid we wouldn't have known

Ole Ole jati jati
grin Where is your evidence that I registered

I'm not a hungry goa t like you.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by GMBuhari: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
BrutalJab:

grin Where is your evidence that I registered

I'm not a hungry goa t like you.

You just joined the crowd of waiting Npower beggars out of the good will in your heart and solidarity for those who haven't been paid

Don't bother to mention I will ignore you
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Markikus: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
castel428:
GUY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PAYMENT, EVEN THE WHOLE LAGOS STATE HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED, THE LAGOS GOVT IS TRYING TO FRUSTRATE THE VOLUNTEERS, THE ANNOYING PART IS THE MODS HERE ARE BANNING ANYONE THAT MAKES ANY POST THAT RELATES TO THIS LAGOS PREDICAMENT.SMH

Nairaland mods are super crazy.. Quick to push rubbish to front page, ban relevant news and the posters..

Meanwhile there is a protest going on.. The speaker of the house of assembly is responding to them

2 Likes

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Anasko(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
I'm here again to answer two major questions.The first is,''What days of the week is payment made?'' Payment is only made on Fridays. and the second question is, ''Why is it only on fridays?'' Payments are made only on fridays because of some difficulties which were caused by Npower volunteers. Some of the difficulties are: Volunteers whose names are different from the names on their BVN. Such people,their banks had to be contacted to verify if such accounts truly belong to those people. Also, people who updated their information late.Such information had to be verified and comfirmed before payment can be made to such individuals. Some states submitted names of qualified individuals late so this will also make there be some delay in payment. Some people have conflicting details and such people's profile have to be double-checked and so they might not be paid on time.

All these are what the FG does from Monday to Thursday and by Friday,those whose information,names and other details are verified ''successful'', get paid on Friday.

All the delay was caused by some people who simply cannot adhere to simply instructions.Now,this is the outcome of such actions.So, we have to change our orientation about the payment process. Now, most of you will agree with me that change begins with you. So,please let us be patient.

Feel free to ask me any question.Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Anasko(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anasko:
I'm here again to answer two major questions.The first is,''What days of the week is payment made?'' Payment is only made on Fridays. and the second question is, ''Why is it only on fridays?'' Payments are made only on fridays because of some difficulties which were caused by Npower volunteers. Some of the difficulties are: Volunteers whose names are different from the names on their BVN. Such people,their banks had to be contacted to verify if such accounts truly belong to those people. Also, people who updated their information late.Such information had to be verified and comfirmed before payment can be made to such individuals. Some states submitted names of qualified individuals late so this will also make there be some delay in payment. Some people have conflicting details and such people's profile have to be double-checked and so they might not be paid on time.

All these are what the FG does from Monday to Thursday and by Friday,those whose information,names and other details are verified ''successful'', get paid on Friday.

All the delay was caused by some people who simply cannot adhere to simply instructions.Now,this is the outcome of such actions.So, we have to change our orientation about the payment process. Now, most of you will agree with me that change begins with you. So,please let us be patient.

the problems of nigerians is patience, every body will get his stipend. like me, i didnt get the first alert because my state had nt submitted our verified list and the second payment i got my own that is last friday. most of us in kaduna state got our alert. if you didnt get your alert go and check your account details or your bvn.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Sampi4me(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anasko:

you guys are too slow with this payment process.GET MORE HANDS TO FASTEN THE PROCESS OR ELSE I SEE NPOWER PAYIN DECEMBER STIPENDS IN FEB.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by kidman96(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Osu175:
Those that get paid, have they worked for their own money??
None of u deserve the pay... If you don't get paid don't complain.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by akinsammy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
nmreports:
You guys will paid.
Huh? Said what?
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Sampi4me(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
NPOWER got it wrong, the verification would have been an avenue to provide your acct. num that tallys with ur name on their list.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by quadrialhaji: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
You guys will be payed just be patient. They are still paying, I received mine in Oyo state last week Friday evening
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Histrings08(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
OMOTOWO:
meaning
after u Don chop 1week ban, u still dey tab mod
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Sike(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
N-power na scam
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by wayisshut: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
ABEG WHEN DEM WAN PAY JANUARY STIPEND grin grin grin
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by dennisworld1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anasko:

all my details are correct including bvn. Don't think this is an excuse

2 Likes

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by femi4: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
kidman96:

Verification is work... Really?
What do you know? Ode!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / Immigration Provisional Appointment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.