Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! (29716 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics / Npower December Allowance Payment: FG Lied To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by martinsejiken: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Dis is to inform the shortlisted candidate that Npower 2nd batch verification is on going in the states of nigeria, pls if u r from delta go to federal secretariat asaba for ur verification. Specifically for those dat has not bin verified. Thanks
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by afolayanbo: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pls,how will submit my account number to receive alert, how will I do it
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by stone07(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
It is very stupid of some nairaland guys saying do Npower applicants work for the December stipend they are asking for. Do they think this verification is dat easy for people? All the travelling and other spendings. Buying and submitting of files and many passports in different areas.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Seanjay(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
sneider9:
its every state for himself. If pple in lagos dnt complain nobdy will complain for them grin

Oh I see, I haven't seen anyone that says he or she get any Npower money in Lagos
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by FLOZY4LIFE: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
O
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Mquincy: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Doraden:
Oshimili south npower, no stipend yet ooo whats up
. I received mine today.... Firstbank
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by mikovo2002(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
I got alert from Firstbank, this morning, uvwie LGA, Delta state
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by dallygoodfellow: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
uvwie has been paid
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by perfectchoice(f): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
[b][/b][i][/i]Nothing for N power Enugu.I mean no pay. If otherwise I stand to be corrected.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by ststyreal(f): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2017
dallygoodfellow:
uvwie has been paid
Come stop generalising biko, mua and some of my friends have not been paid.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Saintremmy8(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Till now no alert, chai Anambra state
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by DrTims(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
I got the N Power alert yesterday by 2pm.. Kaduna state, Zaria LGA first bank
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by ststyreal(f): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Anasko:
I'm here again to answer two major questions.The first is,''What days of the week is payment made?'' Payment is only made on Fridays. and the second question is, ''Why is it only on fridays?'' Payments are made only on fridays because of some difficulties which were caused by Npower volunteers. Some of the difficulties are: Volunteers whose names are different from the names on their BVN. Such people,their banks had to be contacted to verify if such accounts truly belong to those people. Also, people who updated their information late.Such information had to be verified and comfirmed before payment can be made to such individuals. Some states submitted names of qualified individuals late so this will also make there be some delay in payment. Some people have conflicting details and such people's profile have to be double-checked and so they might not be paid on time.

All these are what the FG does from Monday to Thursday and by Friday,those whose information,names and other details are verified ''successful'', get paid on Friday.

All the delay was caused by some people who simply cannot adhere to simply instructions.Now,this is the outcome of such actions.So, we have to change our orientation about the payment process. Now, most of you will agree with me that change begins with you. So,please let us be patient.

Feel free to ask me any question.Thank you very much.
@Anasko, please I need you to assist me with this problem am facing now with my npvn portal. I have updated my details including my bank account and my personal profile completely before but all of a sudden, I noticed my setup account in my portal isn't responding while others like prepare and the rest opens on one click. Secondly, some information like, Address, Account name, state of origin and local government of origin are currently missing in my profile which I have earlier updated while the rest information are intact and to worsened it all, no edit icon or update icon to click on in my profile portal. Please kindly assist me if you can as i'm seriously tensed now. God bless u as you respond.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Giggs247: 1:23am On Jan 16, 2017
@Anasko, I have not been paid. What troubles me is that those posted to the same place with me have long been paid. Also I am having difficulty in logging in. Any suggestion or help you can render will be appreciated, thank you
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Tinablack: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good evening Good People. People in my state (Rivers state) havel been paid but I have not been paid even though I have finished verification etc. I bank with Unity bank. AnyOne has an idea what could be wrong?
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Nicogen4us(f): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Evening Nlders, my sister has not been paid for any of the months but Npower sent a message to her saying she has selected her device with description of location to collect the device but the location for her own collection is not inclusive in the message.Only three state in the south west was inclusive.What do you fellow Nlders think she can do.thanks
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by derato: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
why is akwa ibom not paid since December crywhy is akwa ibom not paid since December
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Filibuseagle(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls. How can we solve this npower problem on how to update our bank profile. Computer guru we need your attention & assistance.
Re: Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!! by Filibuseagle(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls. How can we solve this npower problem we have not been paid but some of colleagues have receive their stipend for two months..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / Immigration Provisional Appointment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.