Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles (23412 Views)

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. / Dangote Gives Ali Baba N25m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2017
mark zucherberg is an ATHIEST short and simple
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by curiox007: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2017
efilefun:

lmao, i am surprised facebook haven't blocked TB Joshua's facebook page or other "Men of God's" Page.... lol. Don't be surprised the dude will release a single or album as this poo is still hot in the media... All na promo, just like skiibii lol
maybe theirs were paid fanpage.
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by logica(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2017
femi4:
I m not responsible for your insanity
Neither am I responsible for your delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
toluine56:
This supposed curbing of religion related activities is becoming disgusting.

I noticed Dstv too be muting specific phrases like Jesus Christ cos of general acceptability. Like seriously?

And Mark claims not to be atheist. SMH.

I seriously hope nairaland doesn't follow suit.

I will just be brief. Everything entaintainment is controlled by a single "BEING"...if u doubt me, check most popular programs within and outside Nigeria most
people watch, u will see a sign. The same sign is ONE of the "BEING'S LOGO" and its in vertually in all programs that catches people's attention.
Funny enough u see it all the time but have never noticed it...
Recently they have even modified it but it still remains the same...."eyes". Check well and confirm what I said. We are indeed at the end time...

1 Like

Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Siscooh:
Can you imagine? Mortal men muting the name of their CREATOR for fear of other mortal men or better put... Acceptability. Sad! Sad! Sad! Lord please have mercy on me and the rest of Mankind. Mercy!
but Jesus Christ isn't the only alleged creator of the universe? So why are u acting all fussy?
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by chiefolododo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Facebook is anti christ
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by oblak00(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
softMarket:
Things are involved!

Its either....seun is right about Mark nsuka_bag grin grin

Or....Frank Edward is lying!!! I did not say he's lying o cool

Or...maybe Frank edward won 200 souls for christ and a standard bible for adults is 2500naira....oya do the calculations!! grin grin grin

......................................How much cum be him salary?
.....................................Him dey work for aso rock? cheesy cheesy
Senseless post.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by ayaside(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Had to sign in to comment on this post.Most people think its for cheap popularity. I wish it is.Not saying Frank E. is lying or saying the truth but the government is truly against Christianity. I know what the real Christians pass through in US and if they tell you guys. You not gonna think beyond what you have thought about this post.God bless His children!!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by Siscooh: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=iRyan post=52690211] but Jesus Christ isn't the only alleged creator of the universe? So why are u acting all fussy?[h/quote] Thank God you said alleged!!!! See you!
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by ebenholer(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Expected from atheist
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by Kunlexxxx(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
kenonze:
Like seriously.

Inordinate lies peels lips
Common! Why would he lie about that? After all, giving bible to a couple of people wouldn't cost him anything.
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by toluine56(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
dukeolumde:

I will just be brief. Everything entaintainment is controlled by a single "BEING"...if u doubt me, check most popular programs within and outside Nigeria most
people watch, u will see a sign. The same sign is ONE of the "BEING'S LOGO" and its in vertually in all programs that catches people's attention.
Funny enough u see it all the time but have never noticed it...
Recently they have even modified it but it still remains the same...."eyes". Check well and confirm what I said. We are indeed at the end time...
Interesting.
I'll be on the lookout.
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
toluine56:

Interesting.
I'll be on the lookout.

Okay...another name for that same eyes is called the "EYES OF HORUS". I will mention a few program and u will figure out the rest for urself. America got talents,
American Idols, Nigeria got talents, Big Brother Africa, All Music Award Programs organised in US etc. "ILLUMINATI" also exist because they are one & the same people. Once u have talent and have an ability to draw the attention of the "CROWD", they will seek to inculcate u into the system with "WEALTH & FAME". If u refuse they will work against u in the "INDUSTRY".
This not a hearsay...a friend was frustrated when he refused to "REMOVE THE NAME IF JESUS FROM HIS SONGS" even to the extent of refusing him entry into US despite his money and a clean record. I won't mention names, because of privacy...while 2 "POPULAR ARTISTS" that I know have signed up as at last year ending and one is buying cars as if he is buying pure water as we speak...do the maths urself. I will end it here. Cheers and don't forget to look for the sign...
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by toluine56(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
dukeolumde:

Okay...another name for that same eyes is called the "EYES OF HORUS". I will mention a few program and u will figure out the rest for urself. America got talents,
American Idols, Nigeria got talents, Big Brother Africa, All Music Award Programs organised in US etc. "ILLUMINATI" also exist because they are one & the same people. Once u have talent and have an ability to draw the attention of the "CROWD", they will seek to inculcate u into the system with "WEALTH & FAME". If u refuse they will work against u in the "INDUSTRY".
This not a hearsay...a friend was frustrated when he refused to "REMOVE THE NAME IF JESUS FROM HIS SONGS" even to the extent of refusing him entry into US despite his money and a clean record. I won't mention names, because of privacy...while 2 "POPULAR ARTISTS" that I know have signed up as at last year ending and one is buying cars as if he is buying pure water as we speak...do the maths urself. I will end it here. Cheers and don't forget to look for the sign...
Oh I think I know the eyes you're talking about.
This same Frank Edwards lost a recording deal in S.A just cos he refuse to replace Jesus with GOD In His songs.
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by JastSiryin(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
mtcheeew! Na so bible take cost wey dem no fit use dey're money buy, na im u wan send give dem,abi which country dem dey? ...Oga Edward take ur time o,e too early
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
toluine56:

Oh I think I know the eyes you're talking about.
This same Frank Edwards lost a recording deal in S.A just cos he refuse to replace Jesus with GOD In His songs.

Ur actually on the right path...it's on sooooo many programs on TV. Another thing they are doing now is to "ELIMINATE" the
name of "JESUS" from most of their "PROGRAMS" while using "CARTOONS" to drive the massage into the "CHILDREN" that
marrying or dating someone of the same "SEX" is normal...that's why we need to be very careful concerning our home especially our Children. Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by toluine56(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
dukeolumde:

Ur actually on the right path...it's on sooooo many programs on TV. Another thing they are doing now is to "ELIMINATE" the
name of "JESUS" from most of their "PROGRAMS" while using "CARTOONS" to drive the massage into the "CHILDREN" that
marrying or dating someone of the same "SEX" is normal...that's why we need to be very careful concerning our home especially our Children. Cheers...
Devilish!
I wonder how these makes sense to them.
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by Deilluminator(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
What about those that are using their Facebook handles for preaching, have they closed their account too?
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by zedman1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
toluine56:
This supposed curbing of religion related activities is becoming disgusting.

I noticed Dstv too be muting specific phrases like Jesus Christ cos of general acceptability. Like seriously?

And Mark claims not to be atheist. SMH.

I seriously hope nairaland doesn't follow suit.
that of DSTV has been so for ages, you just noticed maybe. As for this news...Amongst every other it's Frank Edward? Maybe his account was blocked for some other reasons or maybe this is just another publicity stunt ,who knows?You can't just trust humans .

1 Like

Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by toluine56(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
zedman1:
that of DSTV has been so for ages, you just noticed maybe. As for this news...Amongst every other it's Frank Edward? Maybe his account was blocked for some other reasons or maybe this is just another publicity stunt ,who knows?You can't just trust humans .
Maybe, maybe not, but most probably maybe.
That DSTV ish started last year and you say ages.
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by zedman1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
toluine56:

Maybe, maybe not, but most probably maybe.
That DSTV ish started last year and you say ages.
No o, last year? ? I don't think so. Maybe they expanded the muting to more channels that's why you just noticed.
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by toluine56(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
zedman1:
No o, last year? ? I don't think so. Maybe they expanded the muting to more channels that's why you just noticed.
Okay. Probably that.
It's just silly IMO.
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by ariklawani(f): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
I being don dey fear say make this babe no showcase her flat chest this time as usual...
Re: Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles by blessingdickson(f): 12:15am On Nov 20, 2017
kenonze:
Like seriously.
Inordinate lies peels lips
be careful what you say my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiktoker Esther Raphael Aka Buba Girl Leak More Video / The Day I Almost Met Don Jazzy And His Crew / Nigerian Celebrities React To Toolz Pregnancy Photos, Videos And Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.