Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Reno Omokri On President Buhari, Pastor Adeboye And Gov Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On President Buhari, Pastor Adeboye And Gov Fayose (585 Views)

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya / Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri On President Buhari, Pastor Adeboye And Gov Fayose by Nnamdisblog(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Reno Omokri has this to say on Pastor E A Adeboye resignation as National General Overseer Of RCCG.

Exactly three weeks ago, Pastor Enoch Adeboye was in Ekiti to praise Governor Ayo Fayose for defending his people from foreign Fulani herdsmen. The next day, the All Progressives Congress insulted Adeboye in the media. Shortly thereafter, the FRCN forced him to retire as GO of RCCG. Connect the dots. Let us not be disunited. If Professor Yemi Osinbajo is afraid to say it, I Reno Omokri, am not afraid to say it. I love and respect the Muslim Ummah having read and understood Qur'an, so don't misunderstand me. I stand with Pastor Adeboye. Now, more than ever, Nigerian Christians and minorities need unity and leaders like Adeboye and Fayose!

http://web.facebook.com/omokri/posts/10211236041394139

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/reno-omokri-on-president-buhari-and-pastor-adeboye.html

Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari, Pastor Adeboye And Gov Fayose by temitemi1(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2017
we warned them that a vote for buhari is a vote to an attacked on christianity.
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari, Pastor Adeboye And Gov Fayose by idupaul: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2017
True
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari, Pastor Adeboye And Gov Fayose by Bishops10(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going. I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)
Residence: Lagos
Contact:08176255344/Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com Help a bro in need.Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari, Pastor Adeboye And Gov Fayose by timecapsule: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2017
If we Christian can see the agenda they have for we Christianity in this country, Some G.Os will advice us to defend the church of God with even ARMS. Their agenda is to subdue the Churches and WIPE it off from Nigeria.
Ask yourself why is the Law only having effect on Churches and not on Mosques as well.............?.

Who ever they appoint and the person implement what they required of him, the next thing you will hear is that the person is SACKED, why...? because the DEAL IS DONE AND SEALED.
The most of the tools they are using to archive their desires are we CHRISTIANS AND THE SOUTHERNS. Stop waiting and praying that God will come from HEAVEN and fight for you, when you are the one causing your problem for yourself.

The time to ACT is now or we are DOOMED forever.
Never you say that God is silent over the suffering of the CHRISTIAN in NIGERIA because NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS are the cause of their problems.

What DREAMS are they trying to ARCHIEVE in NIGERIA.............................? OOH!!!! I SEE!!
CHRISTIANS BE WISE

Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari, Pastor Adeboye And Gov Fayose by Alexk2(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2017
It's saddening To me when I see these policians using religion as a tool to aid their selfish interest and our religious leaders are doing nothing to stop them.

I'm a Christian and a proud one at that but all these sentiment Is just uncalled for. The "code" in question had been a subject of controversy for a long time before the G.O visited fayose and infact I learned CAN had even been seeking redress from court prior to that time. Now how is the G .O's visit to fayose related to this sensitive issue? Did F.G forced him to resign? Is the church now above the law? Is the code meant only for the Christians? To those who care to know, the announcement was made right before the vice president who was a senior pastor in redeem. So i'm sure it was well thought out and was seen as the best decision for the church.
Away from that, I personally think it's good for the overall interest of the body of Christ. History has taught us not to only train those who can succeed us but to also watch them leading in different capacity before we leave. If you look at most of the denominations we have, this is lacking and only God can rescue us from what will happen when after these G.O's leave. In the end I see this working together for the good of the body of Christ.

So if the G.O didn't complain and the V.P didn't protest but went ahead to show solidarity, then what's the problem of all these policians and some online religious bigots. The church is standing strong and the gate of hell cannot prevail.

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Is Profitable To Direct / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Examination / Osun Defender Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.