Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Rough Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rough Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats (552 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd / Request : Estimate For Chain Link Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rough Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by Dominicpupuru(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2017
Hi house, good morning. Please I'm a newbie who wants to start a building project. Planning to build a 3 bedrooms block of 4 flats in mainland area of lagos. I just want a rough estimate as to what it would cost, to guide me in my decisions before I start. Thanks all for your assistance.
Re: Rough Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by saasala(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Plan towards 55 to 65 million naira
Re: Rough Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by johnson232: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
saasala:
Plan towards 55 to 65 million naira
3 bedroom block of 4 flats. that is two flats down & two up 65million naira? abi na my eye no clear...

pls can u break it down with rough figures....like
foundation....
ground floor blockwork....
slab...
upper floor block work...
roof....
finishes, interlockng & fencing....

thanks.
Re: Rough Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by saasala(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
johnson232:

3 bedroom block of 4 flats. that is two flats down & two up 65million naira? abi na my eye no clear...

pls can u break it down with rough figures....like
foundation....
ground floor blockwork....
slab...
upper floor block work...
roof....
finishes, interlockng & fencing....

thanks.

Sorry bro. I don't have much time. Its between 55 and 65 if you want a strong house with good finishing
Re: Rough Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by johnson232: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
saasala:

Sorry bro. I don't have much time. Its between 55 and 65 if you want a strong house with good finishing
thanks for being polite. most folks would have resorted to insults....

but i think d prices u listed are pretty much....65m!
Re: Rough Estimate For 3bedrooms Block Of 4 Flats by saasala(m): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
johnson232:

thanks for being polite. most folks would have resorted to insults....

but i think d prices u listed are pretty much....65m!

Between 55 and 65. Not 65. It could be 55.1 you know. But seriously if you want a good house with very good foundation, solid blocks, confirm cementing without managing cement, rock solid decking that can last a 100 years and more with good finishing touch (Correct tiles, confirm aluminium windows and roofing, ogbonge plumbing with fine shower poles, cubicue or bathub, hot water system, Fine paiting and solid intelocking stones with small flower kerbs), plus the fees of an experienced and good engineer and accepting the fact that you will be cheated (Trying not to be cheated could get you a bad house in the long run except you are into building yourself) you WILL spend that much

(1) (Reply)

HALF PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE AT IJU ISHAGA (1.8M) / For Sale:nice 3 Bedrooms Bungalow In A Gated Estate At Lekki. Call: 07034484480 / Wire Mesh Needed Urgently In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.