Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC (19559 Views)

Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs / PDP, Treasury Looters Are Conniving To Bring Down Our Govt – Lai Mohammed / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by cuminside: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
fratermathy:

Apart from the militants themselves who now have government's attention, name three things that the common Niger Deltan has benefitted from militancy.

If they don't, then they should join crusade to benefit. Did anyone stop them from agitating for their freedom? So they expect the bold men and women with guts to risk their lives and then come and spoon feed them.
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by fratermathy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
cuminside:

If they don't, then they should join crusade to benefit. Did anyone stop them from agitating for their freedom? So they expect the bold men and women with guts to risk their lives and then come and spoon feed them.

I'm not against the attention they receive but why do they claim they are fighting for the masses when the masses do not benefit directly from their struggles.
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by cuminside: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
fratermathy:

I'm not against the attention they receive but why do they claim they are fighting for the masses when the masses do not benefit directly from their struggles.

They are fighting for their own people not the Nigeria masses. And the masses have benefited one way or the other. It's their struggle that gave them the 13% derivation and the masses are somehow benefiting from that and other Niger delta schemes like the ministry of Niger Delta. But whoever that feel shortchanged should join the movement

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Doyin2(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yes oil money was used to develop Abuja.But Abuja is for all,including Niger Deltans!

Niger Delta comprises of many states,massively bigger than Abuja.Therefore only an idiot would expect the Niger Delta to be as developed as a relatively tiny Abuja.

The contribution of the Niger Delta is very much recognized by the FG,via various initiatives including the formation of NDDC,13% derivation etc.

Therefore ,agitations for further recognition and development of the ND ,must be through non violent means.

All over the world, genuine freedom fighters do not engage in terrorism .Only selfish criminals engage in terrorism and by all standard s and global definition of terrorism, NDA and their cohorts are terrorists!

Therefore,those who did not support negotiations with terrorist s like Boko Haram must be very stupid indeed to support any negotiations with these idiots.

Whilst I condemn any move to twart genuine negotiations with PANDEF, the destruction of oil pipelines can never be an option,no matter the provocation.Civil unrest is accepted globally. as a means of agitation, not terrorism!

For instance and if truely the majority of Niger Deltans are agitated,it should not be difficult for all state and federal workers in the Niger Delta region to go on indefinite strike,till their demands are met.

I will totally support this,not terrorist acts like blowing of pipelines.

So if pipelines are blown,where would the FG get funds to develop further,the Niger Delta?

Unfortunately, just like how Boko Haramists used religion to brain wash and deceive their followers into terrorism, The Niger Delta terrorists and oil theives,are using regionalism and resource control,to garner support for their very selfish and develish act of economic sabotage and terrorism.

A true Nigerian would pray that may the Niger Delta terrorist s be crushed!(AMEN),such that the already impoverished common man in this recession period,is not made to suffer more
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
cuminside:

And what have you slave Afonjas good at except lick the rotten asses of Fulani. They took Kwara State and installed and Emir, you morons did nothing about it. They slaughtered you people in Mile 12, even came and told your leaders to go to hell in your land, you did nothing. Your midgetic god's wife was threatened to be bleeped on the floor of NASS, you shouted and banned him from coming to Lagos, He even came on the same street of your midget god and took selfie, you people did nothing. Please go and sit down, you people are classified goats not worthy to be alive. I know your leaders are disappointed in you morons and wish they had the likes of Igbos and Ijaws as their youth. robotic pumpkin leaves that even women have more guts than.

I think you are right here! Did you remember your war hero, Emeka Ojukwu? He abandoned you all at the war front and ran away like a fraud and coward he is. He came back and FFK was banging his wife and was made to be fanning them. He died of the heart attack it caused him shocked shocked

Your second hero, the unripe and undone albino, he was caught like a rat on top of oloshos in an hotel with a fake name! Only cowards do that! He has spent a couple of Christmas in jail and nothing happened, again nothing will happen even if he died there, I wish him well

In case you are too small to know a man called Alex Ekwuwme, he was the vice president to Alhaji Shehu Shagari. While Shagari was enjoying himself in Sokoto after the coup d'état, your hero was languishing in jail. His house will be washed away in Enugu when the rain starts next year - so we heard.

You and your fellow flat-heads have always played second fiddle in the Nigeria project and will always be, never will you ever smell the presidency

If you are frustrated, please pour your venom somewhere else. I am not the cause of your woes.

I did not design the flat heads for failure, it was designed by your fore- fathers

I spit on your flat-head and walk out of thread
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by cuminside: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
divicode:

I think you are right here! Did you remember your war hero, Emeka Ojukwu? He abandoned you all at the war front and ran away like a fraud and coward he is. He came back and FFK was banging his wife and was made to be fanning them. He died of the heart attack it caused him shocked shocked

Your second hero, the unripe and undone albino, he was caught like a rat on top of oloshos in an hotel with a fake name! Only cowards do that! He has spent a couple of Christmas in jail and nothing happened, again nothing will happen even if he died there, I wish him well

In case you are too small to know a man called Alex Ekwuwme, he was the vice president to Alhaji Shehu Shagari. While Shagari was enjoying himself in Sokoto after the coup d'état, your hero was languishing in jail. His house will be washed away in Enugu when the rain starts next year - so we heard.

You and your fellow flat-heads have always played second fiddle in the Nigeria project and will always be, never will you ever smell the presidency

If you are frustrated, please pour your venom somewhere else. I am not the cause of your woes.

I did not design the flat heads for failure, it was designed by your fore- fathers

common go and sit down. Who is playing second fiddle? Are we begging for leadership? enough of your illusion that we want to lead Nigeria, we have achieved a lot without the support of your so called makeshift country. We only want to stay on our own because you cursed people are hindering our progress that's all and you refused to let go because you know without us you won't survive that's the fact. So who is playing second fiddle here? person forcing marriage or the one that want divorce? You are shameless, and have no single self worth. Someone says he doesn't want you and you are forcing yourself on the person, it's so shameful and pathetic. California recently threatened to leave he union and Americans told them they are free to go. These are people with human dignity and not you good for nothing non productive lazy asses leeching on others to survive. Go and bury yourself in shame. The only region where a general was weeping like a baby before a major, his supposed junior officer. Shame maggots where their mandate was stolen on the broad day light and the winner poisoned in prison like rat just for winning an election. Even their most revered leader drank poison. Just go to hell my friend, you people are worthless species

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by MYGFGSGH: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
bayinq25:
The king of all cowards (ojukwu) wasn't afonja
If you call Ojukwu a coward What then will you call Ogundipe?
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Dongreat(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
STREETSAB:
u have spoken well but the fact remains that as wrong as this option may seem to be it probably remains the only tool for the recognition of the people of the zone.The govt must show its readiness to engage the people in a diplomatic and civil manner even though most of the problems were existing b4 they came on board cos the level of hatred at the moment which was occasioned by the voting pattern in the last election demands that everyone will negotiate with wat u have.if the govt wants to diversify why spend millions looking for non existing oil deposits in the Sahara or why allocate more money to information ministry than agriculture:have u bordered to ask this pertinent questions.There was never a good war or a bad peace-B.Franklin

I do understand your point and you have spoken well but the most ludicrous act is destroying your own property just to prove you are in charge. It's like a man who undergo hungry strike in the prison just to protest. Seems senseless. There are better ways of sabotaging than self-depleting your own natural resources and polluting your own land. The end result is chaos and sufferings of which is happening now. The ND people will continue to suffer until their senators, governors, activists, and every occupants come together regardless of selfish monetary interests to fight the injustice from the government.t. Not bunkering and deliberate oil spillage. Well we dot see ourselves as "ONE NIGERIA" for if we do, no section would deprive the other political.
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by aku626(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
I do believe the NDDC is a scam although this is a personal grieviance
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
cuminside:

common go and sit down. Who is playing second fiddle? Are we begging for leadership? enough of your illusion that we want to lead Nigeria, we have achieved a lot without the support of your so called makeshift country. We only want to stay on our own because you cursed people are hindering our progress that's all and you refused to let go because you know without us you won't survive that's the fact. So who is playing second fiddle here? person forcing marriage or the one that want divorce? You are shameless, and have no single self worth. Someone says he doesn't want you and you are forcing yourself on the person, it's so shameful and pathetic. California recently threatened to leave he union and Americans told them they are free to go. These are people with human dignity and not you good for nothing non productive lazy asses leeching on others to survive. Go and bury yourself in shame. The only region where a general was weeping like a baby before a major, his supposed junior officer. Shame maggots where their mandate was stolen on the broad day light and the winner poisoned in prison like rat just for winning an election. Even their most revered leader drank poison. Just go to hell my friend, you people are worthless species

Son I know you are very pained, don't worry son, God is your strength. You and your fellow flat-head will be our house boys in the Nigerian project for a very long tine to go. We will not allow you to go, you will be our slave till eternity.

I don't blame you my son, I know it is frustration that us your bane. You will soon get used to it.
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by cuminside: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
divicode:

Son I know you are very pained, don't worry son, God is your strength. You and your fellow flat-head will be our house boys in the Nigerian project for a very long tine to go. We will not allow you to go, you will be our slave till eternity.

I don't blame you my son, I know it is frustration that us your bane. You will soon get used to it.

Hahaha, see someone calling productive people slave. Which part of igbo land is an emir installed? pathetic slave even in your so called Lagos

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
cuminside:

Hahaha, see someone calling productive people slave. Which part of igbo land is an emir installed? pathetic slave even in your so called Lagos

Seems your amnesia is pathetic, where were you when herdsmen were killing your people in your territory to the extent of sacking a whole community! Shane on you my son. By the time we are through with you, Ibo land will be history
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by cuminside: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
divicode:

Seems your amnesia is pathetic, where were you when herdsmen were killing your people in your territory to the extent of sacking a whole community! Shane on you my son. By the time we are through with you, Ibo land will be history

Hahahahahahah, don't worry, it's turn by turn, after dealing with the Fulanis, we will wipe you people out, this time, America and Britain will not meddle. Pathetic loser.
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by DjAndroid: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
XXLDICK:

Mumu, we are the one suffering, not Buhari

Buhari still visits any country of his choice, enjoys 24/7 power supply, flies private jets... Can't say the same of you.

Myopic fellow

So you did not notice his sarcasm
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by XXLDICK(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
DjAndroid:

So you did not notice his sarcasm
Nope, he wasn't sarcastic... Check his previous posts

Modified, oops, my bad. I didn't notice
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
cuminside:

Hahahahahahah, don't worry, it's turn by turn, after dealing with the Fulanis, we will wipe you people out, this time, America and Britain will not meddle. Pathetic loser.

Keep dreaming my son, it all happened while you sleep son!! See your brother has been in jail since when, I also pray he doesnt die there because nothing will happen
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by kuboy: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
divicode:

Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by kuboy: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
divicode:

look how is talking a caward will alwas be i caward even ur mer commision hv no sa in dis goverment very soon his G. O will tell him u ar on ur own for dinig wit a t devil to face me . I am disapointed in u caward VP .
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Robinhood477: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Kikikiki... Good one boys! Bring down the roof, we are solidly behind youu! Buhari must suffer! grin
guy if u first me see buhari tel am I want to see him
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
kuboy:
look how is talking a caward will alwas be i caward even ur mer commision hv no sa in dis goverment very soon his G. O will tell him u ar on ur own for dinig wit a t devil to face me . I am disapointed in u caward VP .

Son I don't speak Portuguese, I only understand English
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by googlepikins: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
divicode:
If you want to fight, come out and fight like men, not like bunch of cowards which you are!

Only the flat-heads fight wars with propaganda and on the pages of newspapers and of course on Igbere news.con
shut up and go to the creeks, they're there waiting for you chest beaters.buhari will never, underline the word NEVER. He will never use our oil in his regime. Quote me anywhere
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by APCmyheart(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Kikikiki... Good one boys! Bring down the roof, we are solidly behind youu! Buhari must suffer! grin

LOL who is suffering it more now? Scarcity of Gas and Kerosene was caused by the pipeline bomber is it not the masses they are suffering?

Buhari won't even know about your suffering...

Well i foresee cancer of the lung killing so many people in that region.
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by APCmyheart(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
kikikikiki grin grin..Somebody bring a thick rope undecided

here

Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by APCmyheart(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
softMarket:

Non of u can do what ojukwu did!!!

Where is ur jagaban now?
Is he still in APC?

Yes none of us can run and leave our people to die...
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Ironlion1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
XXLDICK:

Mumu, we are the one suffering, not Buhari

Buhari still visits any country of his choice, enjoys 24/7 power supply, flies private jets... Can't say the same of you.

Myopic fellow
I can now believe when they said illiteracy, ignorance and other concomitants are a dangerous disease.
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
googlepikins:
shut up and go to the creeks, they're there waiting for you chest beaters.buhari will never, underline the word NEVER. He will never use our oil in his regime. Quote me anywhere

He pain am die
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Charly68: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
This boys are thieves and nothing more
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Obdk: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Dongreat:
Every touts in ND wants to be like Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Tompolo, whose wealth were amassed from militancy. I am not surprised about any groups emerging because the day the Nigerian government decided to grant amnesty to these thieves parading themselves as freedom fighters, not arresting their leaders and known sponsors, that's the day the government signed an irrevocable agreement with "Satan". Going to schools for the ND kids are no longer lucrative. Why should I study hard and become innovative towards solving ND problems when I can just carry a gun, destroy government pipelines and still get a fat paycheck as amnesty? And to those including my ND people who refused to condemn this act, I can confidently say that you all are sad people and you have my pity.

Ps: please only quote to debate well and not like an average political Nairalander who engaged based on religion beliefs, tribal affiliated and political parties. Think out of the box.

Osun will receive 6million as federal allocation in March wen operations begin
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Obdk: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
fratermathy:

The militants re masses
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by banki(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
the real enemies of the niger delta people

since NDDC was created how many projects were budgeted and implemented
nddc was an avenue to compensate political loyalists of the then pdp and have only 30% completion of projects
now the drumbeat has changed

NO MORE FREE MONEY,
If you get a contract you must implement it, and so what I the new boss decides to give his own people contracts? with the condition of implementing the projects....fully

make dem go rest
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Obdk: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
cuminside:

Technical knock out
Re: Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC by Litmus: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
For a long time Africans embarrassed and then I found Nigerians. Nigerians made me proud. Nigerians with their penchant for hard work, self-criticism and great intelligence of which highly developed senses of humour were partly illustrative and illuminative. While the rest of Africa were happy to receive handouts from the West and, like Kenyans, never ashamed to have whites and Asians come save their asses, Nigerians did most things for themselves even if the result wasn’t the best. Nigerians with their highly advanced native cultures of which advanced arts, unlike anything in the rest of Africa, now graces museums all over the world. Creative Nigerians, business minded Nigerians that will always find a way to create something out of nothing. But now I’m devastated to find our young gradually devolving to the apery of the rest of Africa were laziness and lack of intelligence causes violent destructions. Africa where limited brained ediots cannibalise themselves and their environment out of share frustration born of striving to attain things the spirit hungers for but which the brain is unable to make salient because it cannot buck again its miserable limits. Apes frustrated at their inability to do as humans do, descending on the little they have, wrecking it all.

embarassed unable any longer to create PLC’s and LTD’S - since the brain is addled – they create the simplest means of gains, thieving gangs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency / 2023: 6 Former Governors Eyeing APC Chairmanship Seat / Zahra Buhari To Sue Sahara Reporters Over N51 Billion Fraud Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.