Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai (44516 Views)

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by maberry(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
ignis:
y
For Yusuf
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by bmxshop: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
They will refund my flight ticket o.
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by alegbeleye(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
maberry:

For jungle

were
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by bluesee871: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Igbofirstlady:
Lalasticlala
Seun

Igbo amaka
Damn you are gorgeous
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Seriously?, travelling free of charge?. Lol
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by LoveJesus87(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
kenkels:
Our brothers r workn hard. Igbokewnu!
Lmao grin y na grin grin
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by delishpot: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
From movie to real life.
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by udemtional: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] this is fabulous>>>>>

1 Share

Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by enemyofprogress: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lala has goned international

1 Like

Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by huntax(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hommie just wanted a lift
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by GOFRONT(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Am telling you...

The way we are quick to discredit our own is so damn appalling

The one that annoys me is comedians using the problems of Nigeria to crack jokes abroad, like WTH!!!

That was how a friend who has never visited NL said Nairaland was upgraded 2go (in a disgusting manner)

Simply because it's a Nigerian forum.

Washing their dirty Linen outsyd all in da name of I wan hammer billions....

@ the Bolded....It is d reason we Nigerians are sufferin and smiling
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by UchaNwababa: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
our chief of the snake staff {Brutai} should explain this
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by xendra: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
zoneboy:
Lalasticlala ryt nw
lol
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by LEXYCOM: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
am out of here.....i hate snake ooooo
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by bamasite(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
How did it get there?

Free brain training on www.puzzlesplanet..com
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by FILEBE(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
lofty900:
lolz. That movie is one of the best movies Samuel L Jackson has ever acted cheesy

One of the best ba? you should see what Quientin Tarantino makes him do in the movies, Pulp fiction and The hateful eight.
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by Tenplet(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
:oOmo see gobe!
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by DAramis: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Really funny... This cannot happen in Nigeria.
I mean suspending a flight because of snake, the worse that will happen, it will be cooked on board that plane heading to its destination.
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by LockDown69(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Talk about the movie snakes on a plane grin grin
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by iceberylin(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Adonis3:

I am telling you...

That was how a friend who has never visited NL said Nairaland was upgraded 2go (in a disgusting manner)

Simply because it's a Nigerian forum.

Hehe.... He's 100 right grin

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by dfrost: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
lofty900:
lolz. That movie is one of the best movies Samuel L Jackson has ever acted cheesy

“I'm tired of these damn snakes on this damn plane...” cheesy
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by ylaa(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oman is boring and the snake decided to go on vacation via Emirates Airline instead of wasting its time to crawl, he opted to fly.
Wise snake
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by Ademoore07(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
The village witches are at it again. Dem follow one of the passengers to his destination. Hmmmmm, Lawd, av mercy
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by identitylenz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
lolz snake on d plane part4
Re: Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai by Ekaka1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Even if they had taken off with the snake that won't be a problem because snakes can't survive high altitude and they'd die shortly once the plane gained altitude.

Also, I don't think the snake was mysteriously or mistakenly found on that flight.
Most people have a habit of traveling with their pets and there are occasions when some people have tried to conceal snakes in their luggages.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect? / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) / People Use Boat At Flooded Adesanya Estate, Lekki, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.