Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,154 members, 7,867,355 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) (55169 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Jets Out With Her Son Jamil To Celebrate Children's Day In Delta / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by BabaO2: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
mideactive:
Tiwa n hubby needs2stay away frm lunatics like dis,they ar out 4 no gud.all dey think about is evil

Ode, can any poor girl call your mama a witch and you will still end up marry the poor girl if you are as financial balance as Tiwa Savage?. Olori buruku ole. God punish all of you together
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mhizjay:

I was a kid na embarassed
hahahaha, sorry ma. Its the way you said it.......made me think it was a rule or something. I know of taking of the shoes outside the classroom.......

Oya, chop knuckles
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Agozie48:

The fear of life Ban on nairaland by the mods is the beginning of wisdom
i wee just open and moniker
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by mideactive: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
What's wrong with u ppl,dat should be her business not yours undecided haba! Abi u dey eye Tiwa ni tongue

BabaO2:

Ode, can any poor girl call your mama a witch and you will still end up marry the poor girl if you are as financial balance as Tiwa Savage?. Olori buruku ole. God punish all of you together
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by Kdiva(f): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Grown man still sagging.. mtcheww
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by JastSiryin(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
d pic looks to me like d lil nigga isn't up for it lol grin
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by OlaMiki: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
who that one epp !!!!!
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by ndidibabe(f): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Is this the school uniform?
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by alaskido(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
This Teebliz guy self na wa o. His is on bare foot and his trousers are sagged. Na wa for celebrity o.
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by cicofino: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Teebillz don join cheribium and seraphim #barefoot spotted
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by nigeriafarmer: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
good dad
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by Laden02(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
While Mike led this ones to afternoon lesson

Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by Laden02(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
And Mike led these ones to afternoon lesson

Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by obontami: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
So?
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Teebillz tall sha
Re: Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) by gemale(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
maxisaso:
http://thearticleng..com/2017/01/teebillz-walks-son-to-school-on-his.html
[img]https://4.bp..com/-xoT2yb1F4rs/WHSvlFzLMXI/AAAAAAAAV7I/MZn63PHPgo8vYGnlvLQAzxxEdCQRC7DEACLcB/s1600/tee.png[/img]
Tiwa Savage Husband, Teebillz shared the first photo of jamil going to school

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPFD6axBFPb/?hl=en
I no wan tlk say tiwa savage na fool bt wetin else dey 2 tlk? Afta all dt embarrassment, she still dey wt ds fool? I no go say anytin. My own b say amadioha go take beta Thunder wire tiwa savage lyk koboko if she & tee billz com on top social media dey display again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together / Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Olajumoke Orisaguna Covers TW Magazine In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.