Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours (55039 Views)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Omicronvaccine: 10:30am On May 01, 2022
Ibiere, the wife of comedian and actor, Julius Agwu, has shared shared a crytic post on Instagram amid marriage crash rumours, IGBERETV reports.

According to unconfirmed social media reports, the couple's marriage has crashed after 14 years together.

The Petrochemical Engineer had reverted to her maiden name - Maclayton, though her Instagram bio still bears the titles "Mom and wife"

Taking to Instagram on Friday April 29, 2022, she wrote;

"Not every thought or opinion on certain matters should be voiced out. Most times, you only just end up confirming your level of stupidity to people"

https://igberetvnews.com/1419233/julius-agwus-wife-ibiere-shares-cryptic-post-amid-marriage-crash-rumours/

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by TarOrfeeek: 10:37am On May 01, 2022
I remember watching the wedding ceremony of these people as a child.

I actually asked myself then, why would a young pretty woman marry someone as short, ugly and unattractive as JA.

Well silly me. It was the money. It is the money. It will forever be about the money.

Now Stand up comedy is obsolete. JA has literally no source of income. And guess what, she just suddenly realised that JA is a fool.

Or that he was unfaithful while sick. Or some other flimsy excuse. But you woke up, wore white gown and swore with a bible to be with him through it all.

Young men. I don't know what to say, but you can't ever be actually loved. Maybe your mother will try.

But that's just about it. TFU this woman sha

373 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by dollynnn(f): 10:38am On May 01, 2022
sad
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by dollynnn(f): 10:39am On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

I actually asked myself then, why would a young pretty woman marry someone as short, ugly and unattractive as JA.

Well silly me. It was the money. It is the money. It will forever be about the money.

Now Stand up comedy is obsolete. JA has literally no source of income. And guess what, she just suddenly realised that JA is a fool.

Or that he was unfaithful while sick. Or some other flimsy excuse. But you woke up, wore white gown and swore with a bible to be with him through it all.

Young men. I don't know what to say, but you can't ever be actually loved. Maybe your mother will try.

Know this and know peace

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Stallionhorse: 11:28am On May 01, 2022
This two should divorce so our data can rest..
What is it?? Today divorce tomorrow sickness!! We don't fucccckn care.. We got our shiii to deal with.. Or you thing life is good with us. Cause we comment on shiiiity post daily!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2022
When would this people realize that it is not everything that happens in there marriages that the would be bringing up to the social media.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by virginchaser(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2022
They will see ladies that sincerely loves them. They will not marry them, they will be looking for one yellow pawpaw that befit public occasions. Now that chips are down, yellow pawpaw can't pass test of marriage. She must surely fly out of a sinking ship.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Olatara(f): 2:54pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

She wasn't poor nah ( at least her father was a Professor) he initially objects her marriage to Julius Agwu.

Julius begged to marry her, so what exactly are you saying?

She might be stubborn oh, but she's not a bad person.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by TheWolfen(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2022
Move on already make everybody rest. Marriage is not by force. Anything can happen.
Drink water and collet your child support in peace

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Topmaike007(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Doubouii(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
Someone should decrypt this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Realestatevixen: 4:24pm On May 01, 2022
Hmmmm

I am giving out 5 plots of 500sqm piece of land @ N3.5m each. Original price is 7m.

Only 5 plots are available for this massive Ramadan price slash.

Seman metropolis estate Lugbe Abuja is located behind Dunamis Glory Dome, and beside River park estate, along airport road Abuja. This is a once in a life time opportunity.

Please call 080 3651 9974 now!!!!
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Anitatunde(f): 4:25pm On May 01, 2022
na so

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by tuoyoojo(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2022
Early relationship and marriage has its ups and downs

But unfortunately nobody hears about the ups only the downs

It gives the vibe that marriage nor sweet

Well, marriage na like moi moi inside leaf, na wen u open am you go know how far

I wish people would learn how to resolve their issue without bringing it to their "inlaws" on social media

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by phemmyjohnson: 4:25pm On May 01, 2022
Money is the root of all ‘Evil’
Women love ‘Money’
Therefore ‘Women are Evil’

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
Some jobless and nonsensical people go just carry people marriage for head like gala.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
Doubouii:
Someone should decrypt this
Call the blogger wey post d news and d person wey carry am come here to decrypt it for u nah.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by allen113: 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
What is cryptic about what she wrote up there

Yeye dey smell

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by czarr(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
This two should divorce so our data can rest..
What is it?? Today divorce tomorrow sickness!! We don't fucccckn care.. We got our shiii to deal with.. Or you thing life is good with us. Cause we comment on shiiiity post daily!!
lmao

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by AngelicBeing: 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
Next news jare sad
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by tianshie(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

How is stand up obsolete?

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Mindlog: 4:27pm On May 01, 2022
Life happens.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Edurich: 4:27pm On May 01, 2022
Na wa oo...really cryptic

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Zeeku: 4:27pm On May 01, 2022
Madam come back Choba if your marriage is still intact, come and see Ndudor woman.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by ecolime(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2022
I don't know her, neither do I care about their marraige wahala but nose rings on women turns me off... Yuck embarassed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2022
Cf
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by babzo(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2022
tianshie:

How is stand up obsolete?

Abeg, please ask him. Maybe he means the skit makers have dislodged stand up. But that doesn't seem accurate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by texazzpete(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

When you people make posts like this, sometimes I wonder if it’s madness that’s behind it.

Man carry innumerable side chicks openly and you say it’s a ‘flimsy reason’. Are you OK?

Anyway, maybe your wife should carry multiple boyfriends and then people will be advising you that it is only flimsy reasons to be upset.

I no blame you sha.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by onomeabuja: 4:29pm On May 01, 2022
Make una no disturb us with Julius agwu fah undecided
emmmmmmm this guy own on nollyhood abi na nollywood abi nollygrass grass sef still de worry me for brain ooooooo i mean that man wen say make we donate money for him to run for Nigeria president :wetin be him name sef

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by bewla(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Marriage is not about beauty or money

It's about finding that soulmate
Of yours

Some one that's will be there when you fill you can't go on

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt / Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk"