Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Everything about Christianity is a joke, explains Yoruba guy on Facebook post - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything about Christianity is a joke, explains Yoruba guy on Facebook post (669 Views)

4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything about Christianity is a joke, explains Yoruba guy on Facebook post by Onyocha: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Everything about Christianity is a joke! - Facebook user

Author: Adams Odunayo
UPDATED: 12 HOURS AGO
VIEWS: 247647
TWEET IT! SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL SEND ON

A Facebook user, Governor Imam Sunmola Olayemi, has made of 'mockery' of the belief in Christendom. According to him, everything about Christianity is a joke. He analysed his words by exemplifying how Jesus came about into the world and how He is the Father and son in himself.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7qm101dgm3n.a267eda8.jpg[/img]
Facebook user Sunmola Olayemi says Christianity is a joke

According to this Facebook user, this is all gibberish and total nonsense because he cannot fathom how a God will allow himself to be killed by the human He created all in the guise of dying for the salvation of all. He also went on to note that every human is a slave of God and that no one is a son of God like the Christians claim. He used some verses of the Holy Bible and Quran to however back up his claims.

Read the controversial post below:

If the educated Christians thinks with perfect sense I believe they will reject Christianity. Christians take Christianity as joke because everything about Christianity is a Joke.

For example:

1: God became a man

2: God created Adam without Father and

Mother but created himself with a Mother

3: God was in the Womb for 9 month and came

out of woman private part

4: God was circumcised

5: God was killed by human being he created

6: God became accursed just to forgive Sins

7: God sacrifice his own blood to himself

8: God had a Son which the Son is the same

God while God is Father and Son of himself

9: God was buried for 3 days and raised by

another God

10: God was lost for 3 days at age of 12 aaahaaa,

All this is Nonsense and a big JOKE. No person with common sense would believe this

Nonsense. Christianity is a Joke and I don't really blame Christians that take it as JOKE because they never found in the BIBLE where Jesus said I brought Christianity or where Jesus called his followers Christians and they cannot even find the Word Bible inside the Bible itself.

Christianity is a Joke.

"Truth (ISLAM) has come and falsehood has vanished, Surely falsehood is ever bound to vanish" (Alqur'an 17:81) WE ARE ALL SLAVES OF GOD NOBODY IS SON, ROMAN 6:20-22

"20For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.

21 Therefore what benefit were you then deriving from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the outcome of those things is death.

22 But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life. WHY DO CHRISTIENS CALL THEMSELVES "SON OF GOD", WHILE THEY ARE GLARINGLY "SLAVE OF CHRIST"? ◄1 Corinthians 7:22 ►

"Parallel Verses New International Version

"For the one who was a slave when called to faith in the Lord is the Lord's freed person; similarly, the one who was free when called is Christ's slave."

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt66q2r46br67.f5af56e5.jpg[/img]

https://naij.com/1081673-everything-christianity-a-joke-facebook-user.html

CC: Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Everything about Christianity is a joke, explains Yoruba guy on Facebook post by greatnaija01: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2017
WELL HE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION

Let him die first, then if he finds what he believes in on the other side... he should tweet it or POst a thread here.

some dudes just open their mouth like their mindset is on a monthly period.

Onyocha:
https://naij.com/1081673-everything-christianity-a-joke-facebook-user.html

CC: Seun

1 Like

Re: Everything about Christianity is a joke, explains Yoruba guy on Facebook post by felixomor: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
WELL HE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION

Let him die first, then if he finds what he believes in on the other side... he should tweet it or POst a thread here.

some dudes just open their mouth like their mindset is on a monthly period.

Honestly...
And even Social media is helping people to publicize foolishness...
Re: Everything about Christianity is a joke, explains Yoruba guy on Facebook post by Onyocha: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
felixomor:

Honestly...
And even Social media is helping people to publicize foolishness...

He makes perfect sense. But religion is based on faith by and large. Or maybe i should've asked you what are you referring to as "foolishness" before I conclude?

1 Like

Re: Everything about Christianity is a joke, explains Yoruba guy on Facebook post by felixomor: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Onyocha:

He makes perfect sense. But religion is based on faith by and large. Or maybe i should've asked you what are you referring to as "foolishness" before I conclude?

Use a dictionary
Re: Everything about Christianity is a joke, explains Yoruba guy on Facebook post by lele007: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
After maligning the Bible for not containing the word Bible, you buttress your argument by quotes from same Bible?

Early symptoms. I'll say no more.
Re: Everything about Christianity is a joke, explains Yoruba guy on Facebook post by Auki: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Jesus teaching and Christianity are two exact opposite things. Jesus real teaching is lost to centuries of Bible editing.

Christian are full doubts about their religion. Not asking those hidden questions/thoughts and following crowd will never augur well to ur life and ur eternity.

Be brave to seek for the truth.Your creator will surely guide you on to path if u sincerely seek Him.

(1) (Reply)

Endtimes : Rebuilding The Temple - Ralph Yankee Arnold / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/17 / Why People Fear Death And The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.