Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,013 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Get Bitcoin And Avoid Been Scammed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Bitcoin And Avoid Been Scammed. (474 Views)

Flash News: Get Bitcoin Auto Mine Hack App For Android (scarletg Beta) 2k Only / How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) / How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Bitcoin And Avoid Been Scammed. by uchennaq(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2017
I want to use this medium to enlighten everyone on what is going on in bitcoin business that is waves now globally.

1. How to avoid been scammed.
99.9% of business companies that claim they do mine clouding for bitcoin are all SCAMMERS. Even the so called reputable ones offer your package that will eventually make your contract start gasping for breath before you can mine bitcoin. Avoid these companies. Don't waste your time on
H-Y-IP bitcoin companies that promise 1% - 5% daily. NA LIE, BECAUSE THEY WON'T PAY YOU.

2. How to get bitcoin?
The honest way of getting these coins is through investing on ASIC miners with a good quality desktop with high speed. Power supply and you can start mining bitcoin.

3. Can I do this alone?
Yes, you can mine alone but it's better you join pool to enable you get bitcoins on a daily bases. Join very good pool and you see your reward.
ASIC miners are quite expensive so be careful before you go into this business.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Is Back! / Double Your Bitcoins In 100 Hours ! / Piuni Telecom Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.