Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial (5117 Views)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by haconjy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
#istandwithipod
kanu must be release and to tell you the fact, i can go through all
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by decub: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
HtwoOw:
More petrol in fire

Later they will say Buhari is Evil, contempt is a problem in itself

and failing to conduct himself like a reasonable human being means bail hearing is adjourned

Na him do himself
Just wondering the kinda human beings we breed in this country!

Do you understand the rational behind secret trials

I'm sure you've not been following this case, I'm pretty sure of that.
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by ahamonyeka(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Our judiciary is nothing to write home about.
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Tinubutoto: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
HtwoOw:
More petrol in fire

Later they will say Buhari is Evil, contempt is a problem in itself

and failing to conduct himself like a reasonable human being means bail hearing is adjourned

Na him do himself
Kanu is not in hurry to leave prison and he will never be jailed because there can never be a trial on this matter. He will never agree for her stupid trial. 2019 we shall see where she will be conducting her secret trial after Buhari must have been kicked out of that seat.

Imagine the man who wants Jammar of Gambia to Obey ECOWAS decision, useless man.
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by UchaNwababa: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
DecemberIV:
We IPOB don't really care if Kanu rots in jail, we just want him to remain there so that he will be a logo for our struggle.

We already know Mazi Kanu cannot escape this, but we must not make Afonja and Aboki happy by surrendering, even though we spent Christmas eating and drinking in our villages while Mazi was locked up in the zoo cage.

We must like and share each other's comment on this thread so that it will look like we still care about him.

Biafra or death!
supported Biafra or Death

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by AlPeter: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Freedom2016:
Afonjas will support the secret trial out of the hate in their wicked hearts.
what is secret about the trial?
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Obdk: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
HtwoOw:
ya, that's what they all say

Buhari never ordered any body not to release Nnamdi , it's all propaganda , just like they said British high commission is coming to attend the hearing , just like ICC and international observers would be witnessing the sitting

Supreme court in Odinary Ekiti said Fayose's bank should be unfrozen and it was , if Buhari was playing any games , Fayose would still be shouting up and down and nobody will be able to do anything about it

Same Buhari paid for Ogoni cleanup if he hated iboes so much he wouldn't even bother , so think before you talk

For ur ignorant warped afonja mind ogoni is Igbo land..

For ur warped ignorant afonja mind the fg paid shishi for ogoni clean up

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by oyinbayode(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Watching in 3d ;DWatching in 3d
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by darknetcom: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
its not secret..kanu and his lawyers can see the people against him...

the court has the right to protect the lifes of innocent people...

we can not allow kanus followers to know the identity of the people..

his followers are too irrational and dangerous...
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by WorldRichest: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
alcmene:
cheesy cheesy The Binta woman probably thought Kanu is Awolowo and co who dont mind rolling on the floor to be spared

One of the statements that made Awolowo to use over three million stubborn Igbos for pepper soup and isi ewu.
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by tjslow(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
alcmene:
cheesy cheesy The Binta woman probably thought Kanu is Awolowo and co who dont mind rolling on the floor to be spared
Can't you guys just do without mentioning names ..........
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by HtwoOw: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by HtwoOw: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2017
He's not in Hurry ??
jajajajajajajajajahahahahaha

Stupidest Comment i have read so far in this year ,
Tinubutoto:

Kanu is not in hurry to leave prison and he will never be jailed because there can never be a trial on this matter. He will never agree for her stupid trial. 2019 we shall see where she will be conducting her secret trial after Buhari must have been kicked out of that seat.

Imagine the man who wants Jammar of Gambia to Obey ECOWAS decision, useless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by HtwoOw: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2017
Dasuki's trial was secret , and even witnesses were masked or projected from behind a blocked screen , So what's the problem ??

You people don't know shyttt but you want to appear like geniuses
decub:

Just wondering the kinda human beings we breed in this country!

Do you understand the rational behind secret trials

I'm sure you've not been following this case, I'm pretty sure of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by HtwoOw: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2017
Oh , i remember all too well the media chat, he said terrorism and seccesion will not be tolerated , he didn't say he won't release Kanu specifically

Propaganda people una do well

BrokenTV:

I quess you did not watch Buhari Media Chat 2 years ago where he stated categorically that Kanu will not be released or have you forgotten.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by Obdk: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2017
Re: BREAKING: Justice Binta Nyako Angrily Leaves Courtroom As Kanu Oppose Trial by najoke: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims must lament on this thread and fight for fulanis against kanu. We are abuobaku of the fulani. We even love them our masters more than we love our yoruba christian brothers. Masha Allah!
We fulani slaves must lament till we die.

Seun, one of your mod is biased, partial and tribalistic. I quoted the above moniker who says and use derogratory language against a certain tribe, I was banned while your partial and tribal mode left him to continue his tribal rant freely on Nairaland.......he still ranting freely

Seun, Seun. ....one of your mod is an IPOD sympathizer. ......FACT

@the mod, ban me again. .....and leave the tribal midol ranting freely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) / Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election / Security, Sustainable Growth: Tinubu Sets Targets As ECOWAS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.