Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Becomes Stripper..... As She Poses Almost Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Becomes Stripper..... As She Poses Almost Nude (4400 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / A Popular Actress Was Almost Nude At A '50 Shades Of Grey' Themed Party (photos) / Fashion Or Prostitution? Nigerian Ladies Stepped Out Almost Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Becomes Stripper..... As She Poses Almost Nude by splendid22(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Provocative Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor is not new to exposing her boobs and showing off her sensuality. Days back, she shocked many of her fans with a seductive video inviting men to give her a bath and take off her cloth.

Watch the video here

http://thenewsguru.com/unbelievable-cossy-orjiakor-poses-semi-nude/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Becomes Stripper..... As She Poses Almost Nude by duullie88(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Becomes Stripper..... As She Poses Almost Nude by SexyNairalander: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
i can't see nothing. . op stop misleasing us
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Becomes Stripper..... As She Poses Almost Nude by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wasted spèrm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Becomes Stripper..... As She Poses Almost Nude by okwabayi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
What blurry nonsense.
She should repost a HD picture let me see.

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Biography, Family, Age And Dance / If Their Face Does Not Resemble Mine's They Are Not Jews Descendants Of David / Check Out 2face Idibia's Kids: Lookin Much Like Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.