Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,196 members, 7,842,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky (728 Views)

The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky by alfa2016: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
The renown cross dresser who is Nigeria's King of Snapchat yesterday stepped out 'slaying' in the outfit above.

In one of the photos he posted, he said that he would commit suicide If he doesn't talk to his bae in a day.

Prior to now, the self acclaimed Nigerian male Barbie doll has made no secret the fact that his 'bae' is the source of his wealth and affluent lifestyle.

While many may argue that it's his life and his 'snap,' his popularity has directly or indirectly made him a role model to some, therefore suicidal utterances like this whether said seriously or jokingly has its impact.

Let me know what you think, do leave your comments.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/if-i-dont-talk-to-my-bae-in-a-day-i-will-take-my-life-bobrisky/

See below:

Cc lalasticlala seun

Re: If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky by duullie88(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol
Re: If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky by SexyNairalander: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
mods please don't move this to FP else you guys are encouraging this gay dude

1 Like

Re: If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wasted spèrm, see as he bright pass him future cheesy
Re: If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
SexyNairalander:
mods please don't move this to FP else you guys are encouraging this gay dude
i know it will grace frontpage, tho the fvck i'm about 2 give on dis thread is eating amala cheesy
Re: If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky by softwerk(f): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmmm lipsrsealed

Re: If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
angry

Abeeeeg, he is not a cross dresser angry he is obviously a gay...
Re: If I Don't Talk To My Bae In A Day I Will Take My Life-bobrisky by Remyboyhefty(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Drake Reunite After Her Split With Meek Mill. / Get The Best Finish Of Music/video Promotion To Stardom At Affordable Prices / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears After Discovering 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.