Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) (29572 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by chimjoshjuan: 5:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Peter Okoye who spoke in an interview with OAP Dotun at Cool FM on April 24th  revealed that he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye.According to Peter Okoye, he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye again after the dissolution of PSquare.

The disclosure came yesterday which was Jude Okoye's birthday, after he was asked about the relationship between him and his former manager. The now solo singer said;''No we don't. I am not beating around the bush. I am being honest, no we don't''.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/25/i-dont-talk-with-my-elder-brother-jude-okoye-peter-okoye-video/

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by CastedGist: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by chimjoshjuan: 5:29am On Apr 25, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by lawaljuliuss(m): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2019
ok
Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by iammo(m): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2019
smiley

Oga grow up joor, God as been blessing him even after the gang up that lead to their breakup. Why not be the Bigger Man and reach out to their camp for peace, if jude insist on been a big baby

41 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by itspzpics(m): 5:53am On Apr 25, 2019
Eyin lemo o

3 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by iTearHerToto: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2019
Apart from Dancing there's nothing in his head. Only sand. angry

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by NobleAngell(f): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Going by the stories on the media, you can tell that Jude is the architect of their beef. He should act as the elder brother by reconciling them and maintaining neutrality in issues that concern the wives. By so doing, they will have no other choice then to embrace peace. But he has clearly taken sides with Paul thereby pushing Peter away.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Naijaguy123: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2019
You guys need to wake up , you’re missing out on the billions out there.

5 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Champneys: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2019
That is your business!

3 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by KendrickAyomide: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2019
i think their family should do the #GrowUp challenge

13 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Toks2008(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2019
I fear for Peter.

It is now very clear that Paul had been the brain behind the hot singles of p.square cos I listened to Chizoba and reason with me by rudeboy and I could clearly conclude.

He better makes peace before it gets too late or he may end up broke and frustrated cos his songs no be am.

Peter I know you will read this comment of mine. Just know that I'm not hating on you neither do I wish u bad but please if you still can try to mend things cos I forsee a brick future for you as Mr P.

You and your brother can release solo albums as Paul and Peter but you should still be one as Psquare. .. THAT IS GOD'S DESTINY FOR YOU GUYS.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by JerryLegend(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2019
If you're not comfortable with it, then so be it. #NoFakeVibes

2 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Awesomefred32(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2019
shocked
shocked shocked
Congrat then
Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Khemhyte(f): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2019
Only mature mind(s) can handle family feud.

2 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2019
nothing in life lasts forever, twins separate, partners divorce, life goes on ,Que sera sera

6 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by martowskin1(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Toks2008:
I fear for Peter.

Really I do.... But I know his brothers got his back..... They are just allowing him leave his life

10 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by abbaapple: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2019
angry

Your Mum will not like this! Even in her grave she must be crying lipsrsealed May we never experience such in our family! undecided

1 Like

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by utenwuson: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Women..... Can do anything, everything.... If twins fit separate wetin remain

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Ikpongiton: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2019
god has spoken.see spoilt child
Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Toks2008(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2019
martowskin1:

Really I do.... But I know his brothers got his back..... They are just allowing him leave his life

They had better got his back o cos the guy no sabi sing at all except dance. Rudeboy have proved his game with great singles since their dissolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4ljOC8-D0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHGcGMLMrQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUyadfILYGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ7FpYDQLOI

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2019
They will soon blame his wife.

4 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by speedy01(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Gwen10:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
090-11-32-58-29
winning is sure
This guy is a scammer... agent of bet9ja

4 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by veraponpo(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Apart from Dancing there's nothing in his head. Only sand. angry

Other things he has:

1. Good look

2. Business sense

3. Creativity

4. Mind of his own

5. Good family

6. More endorsements than other members of his larger family

7. More awards than his brother

8. More songs as a solo artiste than his twin brother

The question is what have you achieved in life?

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2019
And so? I haven't spoken to mine in 9 years [img]https://media1./images/31e15198f03284aa1dae7e4aa177bfa2/tenor.gif?itemid=10179734[/img]

2 Likes

Re: I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) by iTearHerToto: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2019
veraponpo:

Other things he has:

1. Good look

2. Business sense

3. Creativity

4. Mind of his own

5. Good family

6. More endorsements than other members of his larger family

7. More awards than his brother

8. More songs as a solo artiste than his twin brother

The question is what have you achieved in life?
Your Girlfriend

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story / Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) / Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.