Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,245 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included (4822 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by NaMeAboki: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
someone say BOKO HARAM!! grin, so na you be that one wey say u no go live and let others do like wise
CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA IS WATCHING YOU.. REPENT!

For that insult, your village will be listed as my next target - prepare for hell, boom! boom!

1 Like

Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by googlepikins: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

An ignoramus brain at work demonstrating its anticlockwise mechanism of function.
clapping*. You people now read dictionary too? Wonders. Can we find clockwise in your devils book Quran
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by Daniel058(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Ioannes:

so you're not a cocaine pusher but you feel comfortable labelling someone else boko haram.

Then when the heat is too much you break down and start to wail that they hate you in Nigeria.

Eranko.
I'm one of the IPOB

I AM A BRIAFRAN not a Nigerian..
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by NaMeAboki: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Ioannes:

Nice shot. Total knock out. Please keep those pictures handy. We will be needing them a lot on this forum.

LOL, you too can also save the pictures and later use them at will. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by NaMeAboki: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Balkan:
Afonja go and sit down. You registered new moniker last September. To impersonate your slave masters [right] grin grin grin. Suffering and smiling.

Feel free to remain in delusion.
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by Daniel058(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

For that insult, your village will be listed as my next target - prepare for hell, boom! boom!
lolz, Come make dem boiz Cut you like Suya.. grin
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

LOL, you too can also save the pictures and later use them at will. cheesy
sure will.
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by NaMeAboki: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
those First Century pics, If our people ever did that, aren't they cute?
grin

What do you mean 'if' - are you denying your heritage?
That is why is advisable never to throw stones when living in a glass house because someone would inevitably throw back his at yours.
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
I'm one of the IPOB

you are mistaking me for the guy who gives a fvck what you call yourselves.
Whether na biafran or na briafran or whatever thats your headache.
Obviously you've never had to travel out of this country.
Id like to see you board a plane with you briafran passport. Lol.
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by Daniel058(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

What do you mean 'if' - are you denying your heritage?
That is why is advisable never to throw stones when living in a glass house because someone would inevitably throw back his at yours.
I mean there is nothing bad about those pictures.. grin you are free to use it to represent those tribes you think they belong to ... ✌️
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
I'm one of the IPOB

you dont need to tell me you are a liepod. I can smell it from my phone here.
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by NaMeAboki: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
I mean there is nothing bad about those pictures.. grin you are free to use it to represent those tribes you think they belong to ... ✌️

Yes, I just did; and while at it, you may wish to educate yourself about Igbi ichi tribal marks.
Re: Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included by Daniel058(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Ioannes:

you dont need to tell me you are a liepod. I can smell it from my phone here.

we already have Biafran embassy in Spain, so don't be surprised grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Obama Goes For Medical Treatment: A Comparison pics / Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians / Inec Office In Kano On Fire Over Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.