Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians (4810 Views)

"IPOB Must Renounce Violence" - Olawepo Hashim Urges FG To Free Nnamdi Kanu / Tackle Lapses In Electoral Process, Olawepo-hashim Urges President / Onnoghen: Olawepo Hashim Urges Abubakar-led Peace Committee To Break Logjam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by mrrights: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Don’t allow looters hijack 2019 elections, ANN aspirant urges Nigerians

A presidential aspirant on the platform of All for New Nigeria, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has urged Nigerians to reject both the ruling All Progressives Congress and all the people “regrouping to present themselves as credible alternatives to the failing APC.”

He urged Nigerians to be vigilant and not allow the nation to fall into the hands of politicians who had failed the country, for another four years.

Olawepo-Hashim, who was the founding Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, begged Nigerians not to give the PDP a chance to capitalise on the failure of the APC to take over power next year, saying they were birds of the same feather.

He urged the people to embrace the ANN as the alternative to both the APC and the PDP rather than think that their choices were limited to the “two evils.”

A statement on Tuesday quoted the businessman, who is the Chairman of Oilworld Limited and Transnational Energy Limited, as saying this while engaging with his supporters recently in Lagos.

“The APC is no doubt vengeful and has underperformed as a party in government, but we must resist the temptation to regard the PDP as the solution. Doing so will mean that we have forgotten so soon why they lost a general election only a few years ago. Nigerians cannot afford that.

“We cannot permit things to look like we just have a choice between two evils. We now have a credible option in the Alliance for New Nigeria.

“Confederating corrupt politicians should not be allowed to capitalise on the failure of the vengeful APC because they are birds of the same feather. You can feel the confederating people; they are already moving looted funds around.

“The ANN should be embraced in 2019. It should not be made to appear as if we are trapped between two evils – the APC and the PDP.”

https://punchng.com/dont-allow-looters-hijack-2019-elections-ann-aspirant-urges-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by Kundagarten: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Looters like Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by mrrights: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
GOH2019 #NigeriaGOHBetter

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by mrrights: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
hum

1 Like

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by BigSarah(f): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
So says an aspiring looter grin

Nobody can fix Nigeria, it's destroyed, failed, bamboozled, depleted, emancipated, fVvcked..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by clinsman1: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Do we have a say?
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by miqos03: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mimu
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by ojmaroni247(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol

I have a very neat 2001 camry envelope 4cylinder engine for sale in Lagos @800k . Click for price and pics.

https://www.nairaland.com/4722305/reg-toyota-camry-2001-tinybig
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by olufalaye: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.
The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.
Am. Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.
pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm
Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by guywitzerogal(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dem don already hijack am infact Dem don bomb am
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by oluwaharie(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Looters everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by socialmediaman: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by Sunofgod(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
We will...
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by Developrog(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
By that he mean Don't allow Buhari to highjack 2019 elections.
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by excomarow(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
GOH go Seat down

Even you, you can't fix the problem of this country.
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by Buhari2019: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wait till 2023. Buhari till 2023. Join the movement.
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by Dannyset(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
We hope a day like this would come. We are hoping and praying for it to come.
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by slivertongue: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
APC, PDP &SDP u are warned.
say no to looters
say no to traders 'voters' moni
say no to vote buyin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by speedyGonzales: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2018

Akpabio
Amechi
Tinubu
Saraki
Buhari
Oshimole
Okorocha
Fashola
Atiku
David Mark
Foreign Powers (spies)

1 Like

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by mrrights: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigSarah:
So says an aspiring looter grin

Nobody can fix Nigeria, it's destroyed, failed, bamboozled, depleted, emancipated, fVvcked..

There are men of integrity in Nigeria and Olawepo Hashim is one of them The looters are very few in number, but unfortunately, they have been allowed, for far too long to make the whole country look like they are the majority.

It is time to allow men of good conscience to lead the way and one of them is Olawepo Hashim, who has not only demonstrated capability as a global investor, but also as a man with unrivaled ideology in his political trajectory.

Don't say you don't have a choice in 2019, this is a credible choice.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by basty: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
APC I know, PDP a devilish party that stole Nigeria blind. Any Nigerian voting PDP after what they caused Nigeria needs brain check.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by mrrights: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
By that he mean Don't allow Buhari to highjack 2019 elections.

You get sense die. But not just that, even the PDPlooters must not be allowed. Its time for a new Nigeria and ANN is the way to go

1 Like

Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by BigSarah(f): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
mrrights:

There are men of integrity in Nigeria and Olawepo Hashim is one of them The looters are very few in number, but unfortunately, they have been allowed, for far too long to make the whole country look like they are the majority.

It is time to allow men of good conscience to lead the way and one of them is Olawepo Hashim, who has not only demonstrated capability as a global investor, but also as a man with unrivaled ideology in his political trajectory.

Don't say you don't have a choice in 2019, this is a credible choice.

Abegii
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by bundox304984: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
hehheheheheh, which party are we now to support cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by mrrights: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
excomarow:
GOH go Seat down

Even you, you can't fix the problem of this country.

Fixing Nigeria is not a big problem. Just set the agenda on the right path and everything will fall in line.

According to an expert, the country can be set on the path of progress in just 72hours. You can read here https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/05/fix-nigeria-in-72-hours.html

So, GOH can fix this country. He has what it takes to do it. He has done it in the business world and he can do it for the country.

Support him.
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by mrrights: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari2019:
Wait till 2023. Buhari till 2023. Join the movement.

Even you don't want a lifeless president. ANN is the way
Re: Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians by mrrights: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dannyset:
We hope a day like this would come. We are hoping and praying for it to come.

We can make the day to be now... Let's support GOH

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Tinubu Failed To Tell Buhari – Peter Obi / It Appears The Next President Of Nigeria Will Come From South West / Onitsha City Known For High Number Of Storey Buildings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.