Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,831 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement (27611 Views)

Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate / Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / APC Endorses Removal Of Ndume As Senate Leader, Congratulates Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by kcnwaigbo: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bobby4090:

Mistake..Lawan is Tinubu boy. It was Saraki that forced Ndume on APC.

So this time its Tinubu that has slapped Saraki and Dino like a small dog.
Lol for your mind Tinubu sacked ndume,he was sacked for going against the decision not to confirm Magu.Tinubu had no role to play in this decision
Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by jrusky(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Well I don't think Tinubu has anything to do about this at all but in as far its all about apc I don't care if they like they can roast each other or even turn cannibalist its their problem I don't like them, I don't care about, they disgust me with passion, all apc stand for annoys me with passion so they can go to hell as tar as I'm concern.
Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by bart10: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
This game is getting very interesting. It's also becoming very clear cheesy
Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by BabaO2: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Jokerman:
Is Ndume not Tinubu boy??

Saraki and Dino just slapping tinubu upandan..... grin

I can see my comment attracted a lot of tinubites.... grin
Throw a bait and catch the fish...
You are too quick to make silly mistakes, it is dangerous for your complete life.

2 Likes

Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by Upritman(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Jokerman:
I can see my comment attracted a lot of tinubites.... grin Throw a bait and catch the fish...
" Lawan was the choice of the Bola Ahmed Tinubu group for the Senate presidency in 2015. But on the day the Senate convened for its first plenary, Saraki, with the support of the minority PDP caucus seized control and took over the leadership."
Stolen from: www.versatilereporters.com/2017/01/ali-ndume-kicks-as-apc-caucus-gives-his.html
Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by Obdk: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Jokerman:
I can see my comment attracted a lot of tinubites.... grin Throw a bait and catch the fish...

More like saraki extending an olive branch to tinubu. .
They unite against you kno who
Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by Yusuf54: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Jokerman:

I can see my comment attracted a lot of tinubites.... grin
Throw a bait and catch the fish...
...Hmmm,I think you are not current in Politics
Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by duwdu: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mynd44:

The fireworks just started

I sincerely hope so.

This is the sort of issues Oyegun ought to have long sorted out if he had any tact, tooth, or spine. Honestly, Oyegun is one of the more docile party National chairmen I've ever seen. undecided

P34c3

1 Like

Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by duwdu: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

Lol for your mind Tinubu sacked ndume,he was sacked for going against the decision not to confirm Magu.Tinubu had no role to play in this decision

Whatever your considered reason for Ndume's sack is, the fact remains he could have been replaced by a Saraki loyalist if Saraki still had that sort of teeth/spine/influence/rabid following, or whatever. Apparently, he (Saraki) doesn't — at least for now.

In fact, I venture to say that, in a measured way, Saraki is coming round to his current party's (APC) positions all along on political issues, even if those positions were leaderless, confused, or murky at best.

P34c3
Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by Fakepastors: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigeria na God hand e dey o
Re: APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement by duwdu: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ndume is now having the last laugh, hehehe.

Following Ndume's reinstatement today by the court, and the court's description of his purported suspension by the Senate as irresponsible, unconstitutional, and null and void, Saraki and his henchmen will now better know the limits of their powers and brigandage over their colleagues in the chamber.

The Senate was lucky the judge refused Ndume's request for N500 million in compensation for the damages done to him by his colleagues. The judge cited as reason for the refusal, the hope that it would help in the process of reconciliation in the Senate.

Up next: Dogara, along with his own henchmen over in the House of Reps, should brace up for a possible similar judgement in favour of their own suspended whistle blower, Jubrin!

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis / Nigeria Cannot Be Trusted With Looted Funds If Returned – U.K / Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.