Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag (35079 Views)

Kcee Flaunts Bundles Of Naira Bills (PHOTOS) / Wow!! So Beautiful, Kcee Flaunts His Gold-painted Exotic Cars In His Compound(ph / Dbanj & Kcee Flaunts Their Beards, Hit Or Miss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by martineverest(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
so sad that he got more money than sense.

He is almost 40 ,if not over,and he is behaving like a teenager

1 Like

Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by martineverest(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Genea:
Baba God pick my call bikonu, I don tire for voice mail.. 2017 na my year ooo cool
pick ur calls so u can oppress people with ur wealth?...smh
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by jonbellion(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Stupid Nigerian artists be living false lives and decieving the gullible youth
Smh

Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by efilefun(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
There's even clothes under those notes
free2ryhme:
Fake notes grin
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Rexnegro:
yeah tell Them bro

Yes oo

Tell them the dollars are fake notes and songs are wack lol
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Joe50(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
na so 50cent start, now he's broke.
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by zoneboy: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Put agege bread under and put some fake bills on top.

If this turtle-headed nigger had this amount of money, he won't be singing.

Talking from experience ba
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Realdeals(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Money laundering
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Idydarling(f): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sharon6:
Dear God, please pick up my call!!! AMEN.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
i can't find ur number on WhatsApp
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by nnokwa042(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
grin what happens when an Ibo man makes small change. grin
but 22 years old igbo guy davido adeleke called dele momodu his boy i hate that igbo boy davido undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by blossomnet1: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Fake Dollars
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by blossomnet1: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
nnokwa042:
but 22 years old igbo guy davido adeleke called dele momodu his boy i hate that igbo boy davido undecided

You are on high drugs..
22 ke Igbo_boy ni
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Antoeni(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Africa worst dressed musician,he calls himself fashion icon
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Antoeni(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kcee displays bag of Bread label in Onitcha
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
This money of a thing sef undecided
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by muller102(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
grin what happens when an Ibo man makes small change. grin
must u mention his ethnicity.
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by wizard007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
It could be fake dollars for all I care, abi no be this celebs them.

Meanwhile Kcee, we know your brother is rich and you drop wack songs, what else?
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kcee get sense, am sure cloths dey under d money...he for pour am ontop table

1 Like

Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Miles300: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
They will be flaunting cash here and there and still can't help there fellow celebrities that are ill , yet after fluanting the cash and cars they will still come and beg us to help there fellow celebrities ...

1 Like

Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Noblesoul123:
What is he trying to prove?

Am yet to see successful white men that display cash on social media

He looks like a drug mule. cool

1 Like

Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by pulsa(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
jonbellion:
Stupid Nigerian artists be living false lives and decieving the gullible youth
Smh
one punch man
strongest nigga alive
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Orikinla1: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Small boys brag about small bags of money.
Making money is not an achievement, because even armed robbers and other criminals also make money.
Making positive impact on the lives of others is real achievement.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Genea(f): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
martineverest:
pick ur calls so u can oppress people with ur wealth?...smh
keep on shaking it, na u sabi
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by ayaside(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
And sure..some folks will keep talking. grin
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by nasiodamus(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
I hope dese guys pay income tax and all becos FIRS and LIRS nor allow person rest for the small shop wey guys dey manage.
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by lonelydora: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Noblesoul123:
What is he trying to prove?

Am yet to see successful white men that display cash on social media

Floyd Mayweather
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
I saw this somewhere else and I want to share -
Orazel presents three 2017 Pageant which is the Miss Online Gold(MOG), The Miss Online Diamond (MOD) and The Miss online Emerald (MOE). 3 Pageant with 9 Winners to be the face of the internet.Compulsory Requirements- Contestant should be atleast 14 years old.
To win:
1.Post picture (s) of yourself on any of our social network using #missonlinegold or #missonlinediamond or #missonlineemerald
2. Post video(s) telling us why you should win or telling about yourself or telling people to like your video, on any of our social networks using any of the above hashtag
For any question- Message us
Prizes:
1. 3 Million naira for Ist place winner, 2 million for 2nd place winner and 1million for 3rd place winner.
2. Modeling deal for all winners
Don't forget that its 3 Pageant and there will be 9 winners. This makes 3 winners for each pageant.
To Join:
1. Pay a sum N2,000 to the following account detail: 0226815755
Esther Daniel
Gt. Bank
Nigeria.
2. Like Us on Facebook, follow on Instagram and Twitter.
3. Message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with these details- Full Name, Age, Email Address, Phone Number, Nationality, Facebook,Twitter&Instagram Username, Bank teller number, name of pageant that you wish to enter.
Also add an Image
On Facebook- search for Orazel
On Twitter & Instagram- @Orazelofficial
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by deolu2000(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lolsss... Who is fooling who? Jst continue ooo, later he will come and cry like young6ix when he loses 500k worth of necklace. Oniro jati jati.
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by iamrosheed: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Something is telling me that there is one towel in that bag smiley
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Noblesoul123: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
kaeforum:

He looks like a drug mule. cool
See as laff wan scatter my belle
Re: Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag by Noblesoul123: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
lonelydora:

Floyd Mayweather
Kai!
Mayweather is a black man.
In fact, I'm nyansh black pass my own sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd / Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies / Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.