Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm (2264 Views)

Any Good Outsourcing Firm Here In Lagos? / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / Is Workforce A Trusted Outsourcing Firm?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm by onyenedumicheal(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
a client have ask for me to create a whatsapp group were by Nigerians especially thoes that reside in Lagos so he can be sending job post and invite.
this free program will last for a year. in order to track how many people were given job in the group.

how ever the group is to also help our self too by sharing unadvertised invite and idea before interview.

there will be no abuse or invite on this group because some client dis days go to whatsapp group to track behavior of applicants.

https:///AVQ3Iv3y1u10K0wR62hHDI
Re: Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm by Apos2kay(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Not working
onyenedumicheal:
a client have ask for me to create a whatsapp group were by Nigerians especially thoes that reside in Lagos so he can be sending job post and invite.
this free program will last for a year. in order to track how many people were given job in the group.

how ever the group is to also help our self too by sharing unadvertised invite and idea before interview.

there will be no abuse or invite on this group because some client dis days go to whatsapp group to track behavior of applicants.

https:///AVQ3Iv3y1u10K0wR62hHDI
Re: Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm by Damzed(f): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Link cannot be found
Re: Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm by stenlydxlite(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
link can't be access
Re: Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm by onyenedumicheal(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
send ur number to my mail Onyenedumicheal@gmail.com or get it at my facebook page Micheal armani or my website. u can also get it on Ccnl website thanks
Re: Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
onyenedumicheal:
send ur number to my mail
Onyenedumicheal@gmail.com
or get it at my facebook page
Micheal armani
or my website.
u can also get it on Ccnl website
thanks
I just don't know why people like you can't be transparent. How are we suppose to know your website or the meaning of ccnl website. You are not the only one bearing such name on Facebook. How are we suppose to identify you.
But you want us to email you so that you can have access to our emails.

If indeed what you said is true. It won't cost you anything to repost the correct link here or give us your website url or something better than this crap you posted here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm by onyenedumicheal(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2017
email Me with Onyenedumicheal@gmail.com for me to send u the link or go to my facebook page. Micheal armani updated graduate job post .

don't be scared abt spam.
I hv send many the link through email COs the link don't Jst work on nairaland and I don't know why.
Re: Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm by onyenedumicheal(m): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Updated Whatsapp Group Associated With An Outsourcing Firm by onyenedumicheal(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2017
https://chat. whatsapp.com/AVQ3Iv3y1u10k0wR62hHDI

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Opening / NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates / N-power Is This True About N-tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.