Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today (43913 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by APCmyheart(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Buhary is a very nice man, he left Kanu in Abuja.

When Abacha arrested Obasanjo back then for treason, he sent him to a prison in Yola. In a month, OBJ was forgotten by even his family. Going to see him was a long-term project. You gotta plan, save and strategize.

Do this one to Kanu and in 3 weeks, you'll only be hearing of him in BBC Hausa.

By the way, my pipo, how January 14th go be na?

I swear this was what was suppose to have been done to Kanu, Transfer him to Maiduguri prinson and let's see if they won't forget him in 2weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmanuel596:
You cannot break the constitution and still expect to be guided by the constitution,” Nyako said

Bifrans hope you saw this...your terrorist wants to be guided by the law that governs the same place he called a zoo....I pity all of una...una go suffer for this fulani man hand (president Buhari)

#modified for all those quoting and misunderstanding my comments I just wanted to make a point and I have done that and am cool about it...I really don't give a TINY Fuc.k about ye all...your comprehensive knowledge won't save nnamdi kanu

I don't know the level of your education by I know the level of your stupidity and illiteracy
Your at final year in illiteracy department
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yorubaangel:
'you can not break the constitution and be expected to be guided by the constitution - Nyako'
if this statement is true then, the judge is making mockery of Nigeria judiciary...

See if you have been following up you will know that the law is not working on this and that's why the former judge washed his hands off the case
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by BudeYahooCom: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Okeikpu:
Just mention Biafra n all knees will bow tongue

If you want mass madness in yorubaland just mention 'Biafra'. No word send yoruba abuobakus of the fulani into epileptic convulsion faster than 'Biafra'. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by BudeYahooCom: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmanuel596:

I heard u made A1in waec comprehension....

Write us a short essay on why your pro-dullard skull wants to live with people you hate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Zoharariel:

So Jesus asked him to become a Terrorist? If I were Buhari, I would have him released in the middle of the night & shot dead just like Muhammed Yusuf - The founder of Boko Haram, and guess what? Nothing will happen!

It's just that Buhari is a cow who lacks ruthless clarity to sanitize this Country from corruption & parasitic elements parading themselves as freedom fighters.

WHY ARE YOU SO SENSELESS NO WONDER TILL YOUR GENERATION CKEAR OUT OF THIS WORKD UNA WILL NEVER SMALL ANY POST AT ALL NOT EVEN CHIEF OF SCOUT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
SHOT HIM DEAD SS IF HIS NOT SOMEONE "S SON ABI??!!!
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
adesammy1:
You talk rubbish about Nigeria, come return to Nigeria thinking you won't be arrested? Well-done sir

Fool was he hiding he used brain and your government failed in

Hahahahhshhshhahahhshshshhsh

GO SXHOOL YOU NO GREE
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by chigaemezuogu: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
OkoYiboz:

When Abacha arrested Obasanjo back then for treason, he sent him to a prison in Yola. In a month, OBJ was forgotten by even his family. Going to see him was a long-term project. You gotta plan, save and strategize.
SHUT UP! ARE YOU COMPARING KANU A FREEDOM FIGHTER, A MAN OF HIS PEOPLE WITH A MERE POLITICIAN. Kanu is greater than all Nigeria politicians so respect the man.

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Vidamia:
Why didn't ipod fight for biafra during gej tenure

Why is boko haramu not killing sd they where killing and throwing bombs like Gid of the land before?
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
castrokins:
Kanu 1 vs FG 0

Game On!

Funny you
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
They should hang this man once and for all

Abi oooo?
So that dollars will come down abi?
Hang him so that unpaid salaries will be paid abi?
Hand him so that night cost of things will come down abi?
Hand him so that corruption will stop sharp sharp abi?

Well I wish you what ever you wish him happy new year
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by APCmyheart(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
agadez007:
I am not understanding o

Nnamdi kanu has never killed anybody and the F. G wants him dead at all cost,but Fulani herdsmen kill people day by day in Nigeria without the F.G saying anything,somebody even payed them(the Fulani herdsmen) to stop killing

and you tell me Nigeria is working?

Nigeria is finished

Maybe you need to go and read about treason.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Okeikpu:
Nnamdi the gr8 lion of Biafra land
Ajo mmuo arusi ndi ocha n'atu ujo
The man wt iron heart
The only black man westerners r afraid of

The small man with biggest God !!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
agadez007:
I am not understanding o

Nnamdi kanu has never killed anybody and the F. G wants him dead at all cost,but Fulani herdsmen kill people day by day in Nigeria without the F.G saying anything,somebody even payed them(the Fulani herdsmen) to stop killing

and you tell me Nigeria is working?

Nigeria is finished

See listen all you want him dead abi if he die today all these will happen abi

Dollars will come down
Corruption and embezzlement will stop
Unpaid salaries will stop
Monopoly will stop
Bad government will be over
Stealing will stop
Corrupted leaders will bring back our money
Fulani herdsmen will stop killing etc
Now listen to be Frank with you this country is messed up and me and you the poor masses are suffering for it not their children or any of there relatives

Use your brain brothers
Thanks
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
GreatNegro:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/secret-trial-nnamdi-kanu-begins/

See listen all you want him dead abi if he die today all these will happen abi

Dollars will come down
Corruption and embezzlement will stop
Unpaid salaries will be paid
Monopoly will stop
Bad government will be over
Stealing will stop
Corrupted leaders will bring back our money
Fulani herdsmen will stop killing etc
Now listen to be Frank with you this country is messed up and me and you the poor masses are suffering for it not their children or any of there relatives

Use your brains brothers
Thanks
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Emycord: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmanuel596:
You cannot break the constitution and still expect to be guided by the constitution,” Nyako said

Bifrans hope you saw this...your terrorist wants to be guided by the law that governs the same place he called a zoo....I pity all of una...una go suffer for this fulani man hand (president Buhari)

#modified for all those quoting and misunderstanding my comments I just wanted to make a point and I have done that and am cool about it...I really don't give a TINY Fuc.k about ye all...your comprehensive knowledge won't save nnamdi kanu
dont disgrace urself na dss she dey tell oh no be kanu this one na between dss and kanu lawyer.
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Cyriloha(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Emycord:
dont disgrace urself na dss she dey tell oh no be kanu this one na between dss and kanu lawyer.

He can't read nah so how will he understand the case and the write up

I'm sure his yellowbar boy

1 Like

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Vidamia(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Cyriloha:

Why is boko haramu not killing sd they where killing and throwing bombs like Gid of the land before?
has boko haram stop their satanic deed
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
Moderators this is Nnamdi Kanu thread so I guess here is the best place to post this....

My advice to everybody supporting this Kanu is as simple as ABC if your'e deceived that Kanu is the man for you... Just spare some few minutes to see this video I did you will know the raw truth.

Let him die in jail this video below have exposed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

You will die in jail and soon
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by xelly: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Vidamia:
Why didn't ipod fight for biafra during gej tenure

Like you dwell in oblivion
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by henroe2k2(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
BIAFRA: CONFUSION AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT AS NNAMDI KANU BLASTS BINTA NYAKO, REJECTS SECRET TRIAL...CASE ADJOURNED TO 12th JANUARY 2017.

The case between Nnamdi Kanu and the Federal government of Nigeria kicked off at exactly 10:23am Biafra time after the arrival of Binta Nyako. Nnamdi Kanu and the other accused Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawuisi and Chidiebere Onwudiwe were led to the shielding apparatus set before the court, where the masked witnesses were expected to be paraded as well.

It could be recalled that Justice Binta on the 13th of Dec 2016, ruled that masked witnesses would be allowed to testify against Kanu. She quoted circumstances under section 36(6) of the 1999 constitution, whereby witnesses are allowed to conceal their identity.

She held that the court will be able to see their witnesses, but it will be restricted to the representatives of both parties. She added that the court is going to be arranged in such a way that only the defendants and the defense counsels will be able to see the witnesses. below is the shielding apparatus where Nnamdi Kanu and others were hidden.

But Nnamdi Kanu swiftly responded to her presposterous ruling by thundering without fear saying "do i look like a fool to you? I won't take this. Buhari accused me in the public and the trial must be open to all, I won't accept this."

Earlier before the arrival of Binta Nyako and the accused today the 10th of January 2017, the DSS were seen barring people from entering the courtroom including the press. Efforts made by Nnamdi kanu's brother to persuade them to allow people access into the premises proved abortive.

On further enquiries as to the rationale behind the unmerited obstruction, the DSS agents replied that dictator Muhammadu Buhari has ordered that no press should be allowed access into the courtroom. One of the DSS officials further went on to say that only one family member relating to the accused (Nnamdi Kanu) is allowed entry and reiterated again that there will be no media coverage of proceedings.

Justice Binta Nyako arrived shortly afterwards and settled down to preside over the day's proceedings of allowing masked witnesses to testify against Nnamdi Kanu. But Kanu without hesitation was heard thundering from behind the shielding apparatus that there will be no court sitting without the presence of Biafrans and his family members outside. When asked why he said so, he replied "Buhari cannot accuse me in the open and try me in secret."

At this point, Binta Nyako who could no longer hide her annoyance adjourned the case to Thursday 14th January 2017, and cowardly jet out of the courtroom in frustration.

Anyikwa Cynthia And Chukwuemeka Chimerue Reporting From Abuja
Published by Nwosu C.S
For Biafra Writers
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
You cannot break the constitution and still expect to be guided by the constitution,” Nyako said. She has found him guilty already. She will not give him a fair hearing. What a judiciary! What a shame!
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by giftedben: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
matrazy:
bros nothing go happen all na noise

Nnamdi kalu have large followers. Even larger than boko haram the terrorist organisation. Guess you know how many lives have been lost dealing with boko haram compared to a life of one person. A bullet is more powerful than the president.
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by gawu1: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
giftedben:

It looks like you want buhari to become the first president to be assassinated in a Democratic Government.
...buhari to become the first president to be assassinated...? Please, that is too heavy a statement to make.
Get this clear and it's never a threat that Buhari blood worth the blood of every single Igbo man alive. Loud and clear!
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by hamilton62(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
jrusky:

I swear Buhari is too nice to this guy too over nice. I hate seen this guy face when I watched and listened to the vidoe he released on You Tube it was annoying and deserve to be jail for such misguided statements no where I mean no govt in the world will seat fold their hands to see such words being utter by their citizen no where its unacceptable, barbaric, insensitive, stupid, misguided, treason, felony in fact this boy is guilty of all rebel offenses.

This was how he was disturbing every Nigeria in Nothern Ireland who are not from Igbo land he hate everybody around him if you are not igbo what a nonsense who the hell is he, Nwanne Ibu Onye, who the hell are you If any sane mind watch that vidoe you will be so dissappointed in this bloody thing called kanu, I'm from that region but kanu is not the one I swear in everything in life if you failed to apply wisdom you will blame yourself to break out of a country can be achieve in so many ways without such stupid utterances.

Buhari should ot release him we have had enough blood shed enough is enough anyone consider a threat to our peace should be cage for life. Send him to Yobe or bauchi why keeping him Abuja. When a father refused to train his child the child will be trained from outside a young man so engulfed in hate and tribalism this is weird and annoying.
If all he has said have been the truth and you are crying like Lucifer whenever the truth is spoken, may the power of light in the truth negate whatever you do in truth.. any day you stand to speak the truth may the Almighty God of truth who is the President of President's give Lucifer dominion to jail you when Lucifer accuse you with this fact... May truth always lead you to damnation. Amen!
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by joinnow: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
OkoYiboz:

DAT time na Military era.
Now na Demodeycrase
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by petkoffDrake(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///0jL8LxfZze77EP8rXKuAP3 or add this number to your whatsapp +2348137571095

Join ROMANCELAND family on whatsapp .

Our objectives is to try and heal broken homes by rendering helpful advices, hook-up relationships and marriages, have fun and be happy.

.....Drake
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by giftedben: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
gawu1:

...buhari to become the first president to be assassinated...? Please, that is too heavy a statement to make.
Get this clear and it's never a threat that Buhari blood worth the blood of every single Igbo man alive. Loud and clear!

Did you say threat. Do you think is a joke. Do you kill someone that never killed anyone. Ipob are the ones protesting. Nigerian as a country is heading towards a dangerous part.
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
May what you wish this innocent young man befall you and your generations to come.
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by amadgreat: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=emmanuel596 post=52696305]You cannot break the constitution and still expect to be guided by the constitution,” Nyako said

Oga please with meaning and not with biased mind note were ur line came in no it was been referred to.stop mis quoting.
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by humblemikel(f): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
wasted generation, wasted youths. hope you all have eaten before staging a fight for politicians. I pray for a day I will come online to see our youths sharing ideas on How to innovate any useful thing in this country, I keep praying for that day. But it never come and I'm almost tired of praying
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today by Lucasinho(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
like i once said,
buhari is giving diz man cheap popularity

Make he no make diz man another mandela oo
becuz na so e been start like play like play
i tell u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) / Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.