Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule (796 Views)

Problem I Am Facing As An Apprentice / The Worst Kind Of People / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals The Worst Form Of Leadership Is From The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by greatnaija01: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THE CAUSE, From this purposeless post... its clear you are in need of SPIRITUAL HELP AND PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELORS.

Also it is strongly advice that you stay prayerful and not get private matters out to the public like this. no one here can help you only God.

martinsadnan11:
I think am facing d worstest form of ridicule to ever befall a being...the worst part is that people i don't know are d ridiculer...am being ridicule along with my dad...if i can write d full story or reason caused this many on nairaland will know me...i just know i don't deserve dis,it's affecting me psychologically...every literal dream i have it's as if all eyes is on me...people ridiculing me,won't stop cos dey tink i av pride (people wu don't know me literally) but dey neva knew it makes me cry many nights b4 i sleep,dey want me to be remorseful,but i don't wanna giv'em d pleasure,dat made some of dem to do some body movement wenever dey see e.g like covering dere nose...
NOTE:dem am refering to are people of all category, young,old etc...
I will rite d cause of d ridicule later...
GOD BLESS.
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Op you get body odor?
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by hopefulLandlord: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Vanceastro:
Op you get body odor?
that's random
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Vanceastro:
Op you get body odor?
No
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THE CAUSE, From this purposeless post... its clear you are in need of SPIRITUAL HELP AND PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELORS.

Also it is strongly advice that you stay prayerful and not get private matters out to the public like this. no one here can help you only God.

every time,i tink about it...it seems my heart literally burns,did u mean wat u say about spiritual help...i won't joke wit it,but seems u undastand wit out me writin d full story...u knw me rite?
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
If i sit to tink of wat am goin tru...it literally seems as if am dreaming.
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
"Worstest form of......." shocked shocked shocked

OP, it might just be your english. Would it kill you to write it out in full or let autocorrect do its job undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by greatnaija01: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2017
Brother it is GOD that knows all in all, our weakness and frailty and the wickedness of those who act as sheep but are wolf. I ask you to find a spiritual counselor so you can be free both you and your father will be free and the tables will turn in your favour. God bless you. always know that PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS ACCUSE OR MOCK OR RIDICULE WHAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND... never mind them, JUST MAKE YOUR LIFE COUNT AND KNOW THAT SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE.

martinsadnan11:
every time,i tink about it...it seems my heart literally burns,did u mean wat u say about spiritual help...i won't joke wit it,but seems u undastand wit out me writin d full story...u knw me rite?
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
greatnaija01:
Brother it is GOD that knows all in all, our weakness and frailty and the wickedness of those who act as sheep but are wolf. I ask you to find a spiritual counselor so you can be free both you and your father will be free and the tables will turn in your favour. God bless you. always know that PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS ACCUSE OR MOCK OR RIDICULE WHAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND... never mind them, JUST MAKE YOUR LIFE COUNT AND KNOW THAT SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE.

THANKS SIR...GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by originalKsp(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
martinsadnan11:
If i sit to tink of wat am goin tru...it literally seems as if am dreaming.

Let me leave you with this quote:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Rosevelt Eleanor
Re: I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Am not pained cos dey r ridiculing me,just dat it's wat i av neva don to any1 since i was born...i won't let u derive pleasure in demoralizing me...i knw dey r pained.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Reveals True Story Behind Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal / How To Win War Without Fighting- Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa (part One) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.