Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Worst Kind Of People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worst Kind Of People (43241 Views)

What Is The Worst Sin A Christian Can Commit / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
1. Men and women who abandon their children
2. People who use the name of God to steal, rob and scam
3. Men who sleep with wives of other men and women who sleep with the husbands of other women
4. Adult children who curse and fight their parents
5. Traders who will sell you poison or fake drugs or fake products to make a profit
6. People who shed the blood of the innocent for refusing to believe in their myths
7. People who treat women like meat for 'sex' benefits
8. Employers who pay starvation wages and employers who do not pay their workers for months
9. Those who cheat the orphan and widow out of their inheritance
10. Loan sharks who charge very high interest rates for small and medium size loans
11. Those who engage in drug trafficking to destroy the youth
12. Those who engage in human trafficking. Imagine selling human beings to make plenty of money. Worthless scumbags.
13. Cultists who think that being tough is to kill and maim your fellow man. These people are usually cowards.
14. Racists who treat you differently because of skin color. Racists are a lower form of the humanoid specie.
15. Those who play politics with the destruction and misery of human life. Their future is sealed with suffering and punishment. Examples, Boko Haram, Russia and western countries starting wars all over the place for financial gain.
16. Those who invade communities and massacre women and children because of ordinary COW. These id1iots value the life of a COW more than that of a Human. They are subhuman. Horrible individuals
17. Kidnappers and ritualists who will do anything to make money even if it means sacrificing babies or their own families. Their greed will surely destroy them
18. Paedophiles who molest small children up to the age of 15. Some even target babies. These people deserve to HANG.
19. Yahoo Yahoo boys who live large on the misery of others. They have no shame. Poverty is waiting for them at the end.

I can go on writing more examples, for now this list should suffice.

Feel free to add your own.

212 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by donbachi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
And a political party (apc) dat used lies and fake promises to win elections.

319 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by NOL2dworld(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2020
shocked

Are U feeling rejected, dejected and abandoned in life?

Are things not working according to plans for your life?

Have they been asking U where your God is and presenting a strange god to U?

Do U have a biting secrets you cannot tell anyone?

Even If the devil has something on U, u can draw on the mercy of God to receive forgiveness of sin and deliverance from any habit or hold satan has on U.

Is life not fair to you? Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..
This is the time to rededicate your life to Christ.

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Emily22(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2020
Yahoo ni babalawo

Ole ni everybody

Ẹni ilẹ mọ ba ṣa ni barawo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Muhylonaire(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2020
Lol... It is well

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2020
Who are you to determine who is worst?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nickshrapnel: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2020
Ain’t nothing or no one worse than someone who wish to cause harm to another embarassed

16 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by PotatoSalad(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
1. People who owe you money. Will not answer your calls and texts, and will disappear for some months and then come back to call you "Boss mi" like you've forgotten about it.

2. Boss boss, make I use your phone check something for Google real quick... Goes ahead to log into Instagram to watch Janemena

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Dannieln1: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
Buhari and his cabal should be the 1st on that list

Useless government

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Alkidam(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2020
To me the worst kind of people are those who forgot their parent good deeds despite taking care of them from cradle to adult because one karimu or chibuzor or adamu told them their parent are witches and wizards

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2020
I fully agree with your number one, same reason I despise the useless almajiri system and it's practisioners

6 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Comedian2019: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2020
No.2 is everywhere.
Abracadabra churches everywhere, speaking trash, calling it tongues (languages).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by heinrichy(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2020
Bloggers that hide the truth and publish fake news

19 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Nobody is innocent then. We all have one or two we are involved in what you stated above.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by sexylassie(f): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2020
what of people that collect rice, bean, garri, money to vote

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by bigt2(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2020
You've forgotten people who will remove your 25% charged phone only to plug their 97% phone and start playing Call of Duty with your 25% phone.

Let's focus on the best type of people. Bad energy should stay far away! angry

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Edyice: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2020
LIFELESS DULLARD : brotherhood don't answer this op . He's just pain that cows are better than humans. And not to forget us giving birth like rabbits grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by masterP042(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Op u tried.
What about the God that watches all these things happen and do nothing. He knows they will happen, he's capable of preventing it but yet he still allows it happen.
The painful part is forgiving the offender, just cos of 1 mins forgiveness prayer, not compensating the victims, some who even might have probably died and gone to hell.
I don't blame the creatures, I blame the creator.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Buhari
Oshomole
Obasanjo
Okoroawusa
Monogrills/deadmeat@yahoo.com
Shortman devil in Kaduna
APC/PDP/Politicians
Bobrisky
Pascal (My formal course rep)
And that my useless landlord etc

grin grin grin tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Bukden16(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Without Buhari and APC that list isn't complete.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by ELgordo(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2020
ovoko.....

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Slawormir: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Almost concluded that you are a real niggarrr untill my eye see number 19

Remove number 19 niggarrr

And also show that huzzle some respect
Don't just call it yahoo yahoo

You can say huzzling or bombing or street

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nnemuka(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2020
The moment you introduce yourself as pastor, man of God, woman of God etc I stop listening to whatever you are saying...
Bunch of scammers

10 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by BlueAngel444: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Greedy and selfish people

Liars and pretenders

Abusers, both physically, emotionally and socially (especially on Nairaland)

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by ablemachine(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2020
All these = Greediness. Nice one OP
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2020
The worst kind of person is those who come to.nairaland to abuse/insult/mock/criticize/ people, some even go further to search for ur old posts just to rubbish u or laff 2 scorn as if u know them from Adam angry they are d worst kind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Roon9(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Aptly put
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by BlueAngel444: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2020
20. False men of God that collect people's income in the name of a god that will give them blessing, as tithes and first fruits

21. Fake men of God that encourage our youths to be shouting amen and hallelujah in church instead of encouraging them with something useful to do and be productive instead of sitting down and waiting for miracle money

11 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Tunex252(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Nairalanders still commenting, you guys don't go to church?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Openbusiness: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2020
N
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by DropsMic(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Hm
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Roon9(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
The worst kind of person is those who come to.nairaland to abuse/insult/mock/criticize/ people, some even go further to search for ur old posts just to rubbish u or laff 2 scorn as if u know them from Adam angry they are d worst kind

Worse than Fulani herdsmen that maim and kill innocent women and children? Wow

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State / US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.