Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (95446 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by boneyard: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
ChessEnthusiast:
IPod trying to so hard to sell another thing to Nigerians. They want us to believe dikector is unperturbed while in reality, the nigga is fustrated. Chai...Dilector don suffer for aboki hand oo...see frustration

Nnamdi Kanu and Nigeria, who is more frustrated. Go to other countries and see what it means to be a citizen. You zombies are so used to living in animal kingdom that you don't know what it means to live in a well run society. Nigeria has frustrated you people to zombism.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2017
XieXie:
nig obviously have no case against this man. If they have a case against him, why not bring it before the court and provide witnesses to prosecute the case.

Why resort to secrete trial when the president of the nigeria country accused him severaly in public?

OP try and get your facts right, judges don't enter the court room from the public entrance. You claim looks fictional and untrue

Bloody illiterate how did you get pictures from a secret trial?
A group of nincompoops that can not differentiate a witness protection from secret trial.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=prince9851 post=52709913][/quote]

Did I hit a nerves grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2017
XieXie:
I don't see any difference between Igbo's, Biafra, IPOB and even MASSOB they are all one and have a common identity in there desire for self determination.
Business have made me travel to the rising Biafran country, In the course of my several business trips, our team stayed with the local people, artisans, designers, traders etc and every point they won't fail to let us know about the Biafran movement. Men, women, Youths and children they have believe in Biafra than the country of nig.

The colours of Biafra are proudly shown, painted on walls, stickers on public transport, magazine Biafra etc.

What I understand in everything I hv seen in the country of nig is that the Nig people have a mighty hatred for the Biafran people.
Since that is the case why not have them get there own country.

The international community is taking interest in the Biafran movement, they are also building relationships globally.

With the way the president of the country of nig is staying and people are being killed and is not condemning it. Foreign countries, ours has warned there citizens to be cautious of going to North nig

You met the wrong set of igbos, in the east where businesses thrive, there is a beehive of unintelligent and poorly educated igbos they are the pro Biafrans because they have not placed Biafra on an intelligent see saw, same mentality is applicable to igbo traders in the big cities, the kinda Igbos you are yet to meet on that subject are the enlightened professionals who wield influence in Igbo societies.
The uneducated will have their say, the elites and erudites will have their way, just watch how those urchins will be annihilated.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2017
moghulis:

lol

Wailing wailer!
It is not my fault that Igbos are running things for una so called Lagos.

You see laziness, we don't play it in igboland.
You see cowardice, we don't play it in Igboland.
Better live with the glaring fact that Igbos are superior to the yolobas.

Hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2017
AheadMarket:

Why are you pained? When a mother sees that her child has grown of age, she weans it.

We have held you cowards by the hand, fed you and developed for you and it's now time to let you go.

You are crying about us developing your area for you. That's how we roll; we turn stones to diamond. Lest your pained brain forgets, we did all these thing with a mere €20.

Stop hating! Don't die of heartbreak. We, Biafrans are leaving and never to come back.

Deal with it!

Now, this is a REAL BIAFRAN talking!

Just pack your load and leave the South West. Chikenna.

Tell all your "Blodders" killing themselves at the Ibo Motor Parks in the East, just because they want to come to Lagos, to take a chill and stay back.

That is how to realize Baifra, without firing a single shot.
I just detest a whole tribe CRYING they want to be free, when they are already free! angry angry
But FEAR will not allow them to exercise their Freedom!
grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2017
Alertiii alertiiiii

wink

HEY,hey hey flattiiiiiis, ipods yoots I have another message for you from one of our mossob dileetoor grin

Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Are Fraudsters - MASSOB Founder, Uwazuruike by SkytrendNews: 6:21pm On Jan 10
The Leader of the Biafra Independent Movement and Founder of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, (MASSOB) Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has dismissed as idiotic the allegation by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra that he is one of the masked persons who had agreed to testify in the on-going treason case brought against the detained Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

The Chieftain has also described Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB as fraudsters who are out to deceive gullible people, saying that he does not need to be masked to give evidence against the Director of Radio Biafra if he wishes to do so, but would have done so in open court.

READ MORE: http://skytrendnews.com/2017/01/10/massob-uwazuruike-attacks-kanu-ipob/

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2017
texazzpete:

Where I live in Lagos, nobody hates Igbo people. I lived in Port Harcourt for 9 years. Never saw a single person commit an act of intolerance against someone else because he was a south Easterner.

I grew up in Benin. Igbo people were not being persecuted there.

When you imbecilic clowns come up with this 'Nigerians hate the Igbos' rubbish, I just laugh.

There are of course some tribalistic asswipes out there (those also exist among the Igbos) but In large parts of the country, there is no thematic hatred for Igbo people.

It appears that the quest for homeland has driven most Nigerians to irreversible imbecility. What love or hate got to do with need for self determination? One can love, shelter and feed people and even build the house with them yet they may decide to vacate the house in a quest to build another house. What is the crime in leaving the house jointly built for another in the quest to build a new house? The Biafrans have concluded that Nigerians can shove the so-called love and have decided to vacate Nigeria. What the fight for goodness sake.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2017
donJ2:

And u r who? #Judgedaftus

Why don't u prove that to the international communities in a court, or don't u know the world has advised Ur dictator to release him.

Do some little research b4 posting poo in any forum....u will thank me later

...quit exposing Ur #ignorance

Well, we are waiting (and have been waiting for almost TWO YEARS NOW), for the "International Community" to come and release him..... if you believe the nonsense you wrote up there! undecided undecided

International Community is actually looking for the ROPE that is used to tie you people down and preventing your freedom. grin grin

Let us see how many YEARS it will take the "international Community" to come over to Nigeria, from the UN or where sef?

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by lastpage: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2017
Dedetwo:

It appears that the quest for homeland has driven most Nigerians to irreversible imbecility. What love or hate got to do with need for self determination? One can love, shelter and feed people and even build the house with them yet they may decide to vacate the house in a quest to build another house. What is the crime in leaving the house jointly built for another in the quest to build a new house? The Biafrans have concluded that Nigerians can shove the so-called love and have decided to vacate Nigeria. What the fight for goodness sake.

And where is the ROPE that is used to TIE these Yiibos DOWN, which prevents them FROM LEAVING or going to form their Biafra?

Look, these greedy Pests should just say they want to live in other parts of Nigeria while hypocritically lying that they are forming another country!
The East of Nigeria is a homogeneous landmass that the Ibos can restrict themselves to, proclaim Baifraud there and refuse to have contact with other parts of Nigeria.
Doing that will show that they are serious but the greedy b@stards want to corner other cities and states and forcefully make it Baifraud.
As faraway as Lagos is the crooks are still trying to see how they can move it to Onitsha and make it a part of Biafra! grin grin grin

grin grin
How can someone be struggling to pay #13,000 per seat, on an "Ibo Luxurious Bus", just to come to Lagos from Onitsha ...... and the same person will still be claiming to want to form Baifraud?

Nobody takes them serious anymore. Nobody hates them but l am sure No one likes them crying wolf, when there is only a Goat passing-by!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

My brother , Don't allow that guy to brainwash you ooo

He's a leader of a known terrorist organization

Also a criminal and enemy of the state

I will like to know the name of the known terrorist organization that Kanu belongs to. The only terrorist groups I know disturbing us in Nigeria today are Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and cattle rustlers.

Also, the told us they arrested Shekau but he was never treated the way Kanu is being treated. The next thing we hear is that he has escaped from detention. How come? If not help from the people in government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by justuschi50: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Israeljones:
Criminal.. he now knows he is inn for it
shut up if dey get mind make dey kill am dem u go see wetin go happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by justuschi50: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Why through the judges pathway

Do they plan to poison him along that way
people DAT are stop stopping one Nigeria are those benefiting from 9ja illegally bringing suffering to d people eg Britain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by justuschi50: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2017
Ugosample:

Don't mind the clown jare...

Nnamdi Kanu to me is not qualified to be our leader as Igbos...
One who calls a president paedo, Yoruba people.....
Hausa people...... And Nigeria (which Igbo at least for now) are still part of, a zoo, is not a qualified leader...

But this Buhari sef don dey Bleep up tey tey
why
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by justuschi50: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2017
ALL HAIL Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

And where is the ROPE that is used to TIE these Yiibos DOWN, which prevents them FROM LEAVING or going to form their Biafra?

Look, these greedy Pests should just say they want to live in other parts of Nigeria while hypocritically lying that they are forming another country!
The East of Nigeria is a homogeneous landmass that the Ibos can restrict themselves to, proclaim Baifraud there and refuse to have contact with other parts of Nigeria.
Doing that will show that they are serious but the greedy b@stards want to corner other cities and states and forcefully make it Baifraud.
As faraway as Lagos is the crooks are still trying to see how they can move it to Onitsha and make it a part of Biafra! grin grin grin

grin grin
How can someone be struggling to pay #13,000 per seat, on an "Ibo Luxurious Bus", just to come to Lagos from Onitsha ...... and the same person will still be claiming to want to form Baifraud?

Nobody takes them serious anymore. Nobody hates them but l am sure No one likes them crying wolf, when there is only a Goat passing-by!

Lastpage!

...You are just wasting your emotions crying all over the place....Igbos will still be in Lagos as long as they are Nigerians and IPOB will still keep agitating till they split this country..There is absolutely nothing you or anyone can do apart from cry on the internet and watch helplessly as events unfold.

....Save your energy cos your rants changes nothing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Slurity(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2017
rest in peace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by glossy6(f): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2017
carmag:

because everybody cannot be a zombie like you

you would've been useful during the slave trade

Guy, you made my day! Still laughing and rolling on the floor right now with tears in my eyes. Honestly, I forgot the issue on ground grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by toofit007: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
chris31:
What Igbos see sitting down d Yoruba's (Northern Puppet) can never see it while standing up.
Nnamdi Kanu is a determined man & fighting to free his people from Northern slavery he also has d full backing of all sons & daughters of igbos both home & abroad.
Unlike Abiola who taught that his yoruba people were with him only to be silenced like a poor church rat & his people didnt even ask about him again when Ghana must go bag had been distributed to them.
Currently d same North has cart away d political feathers of self acclaim jagaban of yorubas.
If igbos wake up today & didnt see Nnamdi Kalu i dont think they will be anything called Nigeria again.
your last statement has said it all .i have been going through peoples write up and i decide not to waste my strength on what most afonja dont really know. some of the afonjas go extra mile to say that NK said if he is arrested that biafrans should burn down the zoo, now they are saying since his arrest has anybody burn even a dry leaf and i just relax and laugh on them all. let me tell you, for those that dont know Nigeria is still experiencing peace because nnamdi kanu is still breathing and they are yet to convict him, once kanu is killed or imprisoned then i can assure you that Nigeria will go up in flame ask buhari he knows better than most afonja on this page.KANU is a time bomb i can assure you we are all critically examining the situation of things .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
toofit007:
your last statement has said it all .i have been going through peoples write up and i decide not to waste my strength on what most afonja dont really know. some of the afonjas go extra mile to say that NK said if he is arrested that biafrans should burn down the zoo, now they are saying since his arrest has anybody burn even a dry leaf and i just relax and laugh on them all. let me tell you, for those that dont know Nigeria is still experiencing peace because nnamdi kanu is still breathing and they are yet to convict him, once kanu is killed or imprisoned then i can assure you that Nigeria will go up in flame ask buhari he knows better than most afonja on this page.KANU is a time bomb i can assure you we are all critically examining the situation of things .

grin grin

Alert! Alert! Chestbeating on rampage.
Haaa !

Iposzzzzz

NL,online warriors
Na so so chest beating. Even ojukwu that was stronger, bolder than you albino hero said much more..

Bruahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Kikikikiki
The zoo is yet to fall cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

Now, this is a REAL BIAFRAN talking!

Just pack your load and leave the South West. Chikenna.

Tell all your "Blodders" killing themselves at the Ibo Motor Parks in the East, just because they want to come to Lagos, to take a chill and stay back.

That is how to realize Baifra, without firing a single shot.
I just detest a whole tribe CRYING they want to be free, when they are already free! angry angry
But FEAR will not allow them to exercise their Freedom!
grin grin

Lastpage!
You are tryna trick ur brain.

Don't worry, naturally, we'll gather and leave.

Meanwhile, keep living in atmosphere of apprehension. Coz one day, we'll leave and head for Biafra Land.

Iseeeeeeeee!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by silibaba: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction

Don't get it twisted Igbos are different from ipob

Igbos are great people and hardworking

Ipob are criminals and terrorist

MECHIE ONU GI NOW angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
XieXie:
nig obviously have no case against this man. If they have a case against him, why not bring it before the court and provide witnesses to prosecute the case.

Why resort to secrete trial when the president of the nigeria country accused him severaly in public?

OP try and get your facts right, judges don't enter the court room from the public entrance. You claim looks fictional and untrue

you just dey make noise, go drag with buhari nah, i pity ya condition.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
carmag:

because everybody cannot be a zombie like you

you would've been useful during the slave trade

you just dey make noise, go drag with buhari nah, i pity ya condition.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by timsTNA: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
Odkosh:
Seriously But I thought you would have closed down your business and stop eating since kanu was arrested till he will be released. But it is so unfortunate that u continue your business in west and continue eating. Lol, all man for himself hahahahahahaha. Hello, hope your ppl did not increase tfee for you so that you can come back to lagos for your business? grin grin

When Awolowo committed suicide, did you resign from you civil servant work and stop eating? Osu Brazil
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by timsTNA: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
samuel19222:

[s]
you just dey make noise, go drag with buhari nah, i pity ya condition.[/s]

Well said like an Osu Brazil
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by echidi: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=darkenkach post=52701721]

Are you this daft? [seriously the way som of you think is actually crazy atimes... Wen dis whole problem starts now u think nnamdi kanu and his sponsor won't leave the country and dem u play the victim.... Pls use your brains.... This guy has a dual citizenship while coming to Nigeria to dig out Wht our parents pray never to remember.... Get som sences

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by darkenkach(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=echidi post=52717799][/quote]

What do you know?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Deetosin(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
XieXie:

Your country is technologically backwards for these gadgets you mentioned above to exist here.
Travel to the Igbo part and see for yourself.

Please stop quoting me, I hv replied all of you the much I can but it appears all you people do is to insult people for saying there opinion.

Nigeria is technologically backwards but, somehow the great ipob/Igbo is advance in term of technology..... Are you sure you are not high on something or are you on drugs or you have mental problems ?? which one ??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by momentarylapse: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
0xtr200r:

Silly rants of lies and hypocrisy from an inconsequential bigot parading aimlessly on NL...

Frustrated hypocritical bigot, here is a message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

If your god, Awolowo, had an iota of the bravery of NK or Ojukwu he wouldn't have committed suicide via rat poisoning.
Awo died like a rat in the street gutter: http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed nailed him and he died a nobody...

Who is this new ipob bastard again? I'm sure it is that deluded baboon called "cstr19 or 13" or one of those your numerous monikers you use in hiding like the true akpu munching coward that you are each and every time you get banned isn't it?

Oya start copying and pasting nonsense from your Biafra blogs as usual! Drug peddling Anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by momentarylapse: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin
toofit007:

My friend shut up your dirty mouth and come and sell gala for me on 3rd mainland bridge abeg!

Noisy ipob bonobo monkey!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odkosh: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
timsTNA:

When Awolowo committed suicide, did you resign from you civil servant work and stop eating? Osu Brazil
No be awooo n ur grandpa ate the same poison. Hope sorry your grandpa was nobody. Your albino still dey chop undone beans for that side hahahahahahaha. Flattieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chestbeater. Make dem even kill jor, I won see wetin keyboard warrior like you won do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.