Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (95450 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 2unjee: 5:04am On Jan 11, 2017
Very true

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ba7man(m): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2017
moghulis:

lol
You know one thing I like about you yoloba guys is that you guys lack foresight.

Give a yoloba conehead 1,000 naira; at the end of the day he will have spent it on something worthless.

But give an Igbo man 1,000 naira; at the end of the day he will have added two more zeros to it, he will then gratefully give you back your 1,000 naira and take his 99,000 nairagrin

Chestbeating is for those who have chest like the Igbos not for those bobrisky, denrele type of men.grin
Yeah, very true.

..He'll add more zeros to it by investing it in fake products that endanger human lives or just simply invest in the profitable hard drugs business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:15am On Jan 11, 2017
0xtr200r:

Silly rants of a frustrated and disgruntled Afonja, parading aimlessly on NL just because he and his criminal gang of treasury looters are too pained and bitter that Igbos seek self-determination...

xtorse, copy and paste master of jumbles. Have you not got your brain reset yet ?
You shouldn't have broken loose from yaba left. I pity you and your frustrated dilector.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 11, 2017
thesicilian:
But why is the FG still keeping him behind bars?
The Dullard knows that he is serious. He has revealed a lot of truth which is haunting the Dullard, Buhari. He's not about to let him go. He doesn't know that the more he keeps him, the popular and closer to his agenda of restoring Biafra he gets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:16am On Jan 11, 2017
A clear simptom of utter frustration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

You see the problem with you Ibos?
You have head (too flat though) but have No Brains!

Look at Switzerland: They are one of the Richest countries in the World but have not fought ANY WAR at all.
They did not even participate in any of the World Wars!

So, That should tell you that SMART PEOPLE/NATIONS DONT NEED TO FIGHT A WAR TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL.
Wars are for foolish people in Libya, Syria
, ..... and Ibos!
That is why you are still CRYING FOR "FREEDOM" in 2017!

Even tiny South Sudan has been Free, long ago!

Dont worry, keep fighting wars ......Western Nigeria keeps "developing and progressing" while you are Refugees there.
In Ondo, your "Eze" was publicly flogged, for parading himself as "someone important". grin grin
Next place it will happen, is in Lagos grin grin (I know you will start boasting that "heaven will fall".... but it never did in Ondo! )

Lastpage!
Why are you pained? When a mother sees that her child has grown of age, she weans it.

We have held you cowards by the hand, fed you and developed for you and it's now time to let you go.

You are crying about us developing your area for you. That's how we roll; we turn stones to diamond. Lest your pained brain forgets, we did all these thing with a mere €20.

Stop hating! Don't die of heartbreak. We, Biafrans are leaving and never to come back.

Deal with it!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2017
Israeljones:
Criminal.. he now knows he is inn for it

what is his crime?, they should convict him if he commited crime and stop this film show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 11, 2017
ba7man:
Yeah, very true.

..He'll add more zeros to it by investing it in fake products that endanger human lives or just simply invest in the profitable hard drugs business.
Everybody does drugs. Difference is; we do it smarter!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2017
casttlebarbz:
all i know is that he is guilty as charged, his approach to d actualization of biafra is wrong and punishable in any country on this planet earth..
his approach is punishable only in your planet!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 5:37am On Jan 11, 2017
[s]
almarthins:

Hehehehe...
My guy u r alone o! Even ur own go sell u for peanut. Let d truth be told. KANU can't win this fight. Take it or leave Igbo's are part of the cabals that control this country.
[/s]
in your own delusional and weak mind

such was said on Nelson Mandela when he spent 20 years + in prison by white men.
people like you said worst than that afterall how can he win a fight with oyibo man.

mr man freedom fighting has never been easy in anywhere it's not what is given on a platter of gold it's what you fight and take either diplomatically or war and moreover
it's not for a feeble minded fellow like you.

kiss the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by salamialfred: 5:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Pride goeth before a fall . Let's see where the arrogance will lead him to
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
They should reset this criminal brain to default mode
Straight up

Did they reset Awolowo's brain to default when he was under similar circumstances though for more grievous reasons? These are political prisoners who must be tried under set down rules all over the world. No insult intended to great As I whom I still respect almost like GREAT NNAMDI KANU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:49am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

Did they reset Awolowo's brain to default when he was under similar circumstances though for more grievous reasons? These are political prisoners who must be tried under set down rules all over the world. No insult intended to great Awo I whom I still respect almost like GREAT NNAMDI KANU, Macaulay, Gowon, Balewa (though for different reasons) and all other Nigerian great men of history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ba7man(m): 5:56am On Jan 11, 2017
AheadMarket:

Everybody does drugs. Difference is; we do it smarter!
that's why almost all the nigerians getting caught and executed or getting lynched to death in south africa or languishing in jails around the world are the "smarter ones".

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by HZNjnr(m): 5:58am On Jan 11, 2017
I don't blame him, is it not because they give him food that he has the strength to be violent like a mad dog? A criminal should not be treated as a hero. I keep wondering why he decided to come to Nigeria from his hideout after all those utterances. Now see where he is.

Let Britain come and save him or is it Isreal now? Anofia

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by CHIGIM: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2017
Be waiting for u wait forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by brownhawk: 6:02am On Jan 11, 2017
metronaija:
The trial of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu was not devoid of drama. On arrival at the Federal High Court Abuja, the IPOB leader stubbornly refused the directive of Prison officials that he should go to the courtroom through an entrance usually used by judges. During the altercation, Kanu used his handcuffed hands to repeatedly hit the warders who struggled to restrain him. Another photo after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu.html
hes not a real leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2017
ba7man:
that's why almost all the nigerians getting caught and executed or getting lynched to death in south africa or languishing in jails around the world are the "smarter ones".
Everybody is executed. But, we do the drugs smarter. Look around you grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by braxjay(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

i am not igbo and i don't even support the idea of biafra that been said, i so do NOT support what the government is doing to him. where is the rule of law ? today is kalu because he stood against the government for what he believes. MUST everybody support the ruling govt ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by moghulis: 6:30am On Jan 11, 2017
ba7man:
Yeah, very true.

lol
Fake products you say.
Buh your Nigeria military is buying the fake boots made by Aba traders, and is also buying aviation parts from Innoson.

Pathetic is the mirror definition of yolobas.
The only thing you guys are good at is herbal melicine, most especially the ones that kill your fellow humans.grin

I know your type. You are one of those who go to market wif 5naira to buy something of 5000 wif it. Go to Aba, if you want topnotch product you bring out money for it. beta soup nah money kill am.
lemme teach you one more time oponu.

China today has one of the strongest economy in the world. How did they get to being what they are? They started just like Igbos, they produce things according to the amount you pay them.

But you coneheads are too lazy to even produce fake products let alone quality ones. It is only scam that you guys produce. Fraudulent yolobastards.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

This is the "foolish narration" that your Parents tell you, just to "save face" after suffering the greatest calamity of their life, due to their Arrogance, poor Judgement and chest-beating!

It is the same kind of "stewpid story" that got this dolt called Nnamdi Kanu into jail, where he rightly belongs.

Even if we should (for argument's sake! ) take the above "story-story" to be TRUE.... the question that everyone would ask your Parents (l mean those who fought the Biafran War and got killed like rats) are:

1.) If and When Awolowo REFUSED to declare Oduduwa State, (for whatever reason, maybe he was scared or bribed or just Afonja grin ), DID AWOLOWO THEREAFTER, FORCE YOUR OJUKWU AT GUN-POINT TO DECLARE BIAFRA?

2.) Is Ojukwu and the Ibos not capable of using their brain, to know that they will fail in their dream, if Awolowo does not support them and therefore RELAX their ambition? (Just like they dont realise they will still fail TODAY, without the support of the same Yoruba they hate most! undecided )

3.) Is it not just "common-sense" (even if that is alien to 'Igbos'!) to know that "You should NEVER predicate your victory in war, on another person helping you...because they may decide not to!

4.) If Awolowo was smart enough NOT TO plunge his own people into a suicidal war (with "Northern-manned military garrison in every Yoruba enclave at that time!), ...How come Ojukwu (characteristically "Ibo": arrogant, boastful and acting before thinking!) is also not smart like Awolowo, to do the same ....... or what is the point of leading over 3 (three) million of your "sheeple" to the slaughter-slab, when you should know that the end will just be that but you chose to run-away to Ivory Coast, dressed like a lady, when it was your time, to "act like a man" (not like cowardly Afonja! shocked grin )

5.) Why go into a war with your eyes wide-open ........ when you knew you will end-up begging the people you are fighting for FOOD to feed yourself, your people and your soldiers! What manner of idiocy is that and who does that in this world except "Japanese-Israelites" from Nigeria! angry

The above are some of the question people like you should ask your Parents, anytime they feed you with this "Awo-this, Awo-that" Rooster/C0ck & Bull story" that they lost a war they should never have started in the first place, because of Awolowo! grin grin

Just imagine, if the Yorubas have fallen for all the "Ibo attempts" to trick,, push and prompt them into another civil war (just to exert revenge!) when they know they are not ready... what do you think would have happened to Lagos, Ijebu, beokuta, Ibadan, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Benin, Osun and other Western Kingdoms, today?

Point is, you people should use more of your "Brain" instead of your perceived "brawn/muscles"!

Nuff-said.

Lastpage!
Awo is a coward that's the simple and clear fact

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by drmuri(m): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2017
Sunnycliff:
The man has never been a coward nor an afonja
you think bravery is declaring war against a stronger adversary like ojukwu did in the 60s only to waste 3 million souls and scaring millions psychologically for eternity then running away when the heat became too much leaving behind millions of malnourished children , widows and aged bereft parents?
you think bravery is calling for the extermination of your neighbours millions of them for that matter? the way the lunatic KANU is doing.
these IPOB miscreants are pathetic lots, a sensible man avoids war at all cost(Russians and Americas have many treaties aimed at preventing outbreak of war due to the unpalatable consequences) we have some cavemen dumbasses thinking wagging war or threatening your neighbours is what makes you great.
a simple question to IPOB dullards. who is the real coward between a civilian( Awolowo) who abstained from a war that will serve no purpose and a general (Ojukwu) who ran away like a chicken during the course of war?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2017
BermudaTriangle:
xtorse, copy and paste master of jumbles. Have you not got your brain reset yet ?
You shouldn't have broken loose from yaba left. I pity you and your frustrated dilector.

Frustrated and bile-filled Agbameta with an ugly heart, you're already on a non-return path to insan1ty with the reckless and senseless manner you're wont to rant amiss on Igbos quest for nationhood.

Disgusting and repugnant dimw1t displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by XieXie: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2017
nacaz4real:
I'm Igbo and just like every typical Igbo man I am an ambitious man, with a hope my kids will see plenty good days. I was not born to witness the civil war which is the epic of the Biafran struggle, but I have a firsthand witness of the subtle known story of the Asaba massacre, no other than my own father who was just fifteen years of age then and schooled in Asaba which is the border town between Edo state, River Niger and Onitsha. The stories from that man concerning the war are not pleasant to for the imagination of a sane person. Have you heard from every Igbo man. Please do not make comments and bold statements like these, it is more divisive and it helps fuel the agenda of such IPOB or whatever fanatics.
your contribution is OK. But again I wonder why you will be quick to start thinking of war, bloodshed and killings? Is that the only way you people resolve issues in the country of nig?

In sane countries, issues like this are addressed with referendum but it appears the government of nig country doesn't want to do referendum that is why they are quick to threaten them with war. This is totally wrong.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by 0xtr200r: 6:43am On Jan 11, 2017
drmuri:

you think bravery is declaring war against a stronger adversary like ojukwu did in the 60s only to waste 3 million souls and scaring millions psychologically for eternity then running away when the heat became too much leaving behind millions of malnourished children , widows and aged bereft parents?
you think bravery is calling for the extermination of your neighbours millions of them for that matter? the way the lunatic KANU is doing.
these IPOB miscreants are pathetic lots, a sensible man avoids war at all cost(Russians and Americas have many treaties aimed at preventing outbreak of war due to the unpalatable consequences) we have some cavemen dumbasses thinking wagging war or threatening your neighbours is what makes you great.
a simple question to IPOB dullards. who is the real coward between a civilian( Awolowo) who abstained from a war that will serve no purpose and a general (Ojukwu) who ran away like a chicken during the course of war?

Silly rants of lies and hypocrisy from an inconsequential bigot parading aimlessly on NL...

Frustrated hypocritical bigot, here is a message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

If your god, Awolowo, had an iota of the bravery of NK or Ojukwu he wouldn't have committed suicide via rat poisoning.
Awo died like a rat in the street gutter: http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed nailed him and he died a nobody...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by XieXie: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2017
jomoh:
I don't know where you get your information from but it is good to read wide.

Obviously the FG has a very strong case against him and they have enough witnesses. Rather, he has been the one disrupting and prolonging the case by rejecting judges after judges. At a point it was his legal counsels that were fighting over who should represent him.

There's nothing secret in his trial. We already read how the proceedings went. If it secret we won't be in the know of how the proceedings went. The only thing secret is the demand of the witnesses to be shielded from the public view. That is the form of witness protection we have in our constitution and witnesses have the right to demand for it.

Maybe you should read the post again. It was never stated that judges enter true the public entrance rather it was Nnamdi Kanu refusing to enter through the Judges' (private) entrance.

You see the the problem with this guy and it is the same reason that will never allow him to win this case either in Nigeria or outside Nigeria is the half truths and full blown lies they tell people.

the last time I read that his case is to be heard in the European parliament. Part of their grieviances was that several courts in Nigeria has acquitted him. In actual fact, the only Nigerian court that did so was a magistrate court that did so on the basis of lack of jurisdiction and he was charged to a higher court that has the jurisdiction to hear the case.

All this half truths will only do more harm to his plight than good.

Peace.
hmmm it appears you people don't understand the twist of this Biafra Nigerian case, kanu is not going to court to win the case against nig in a nig court.
That is outlandish, whatever he is doing on his own part to delay judgement on him is totally working and the nig is falling for it.

If truly nig has a case against him, he is held against your constitution and his case would have been long closed. But you people have failed to do this much to his benefit and he has attracted so much international interest.

What is the stand of nig in this matter, jail him and you will see the Igbo's demand for self determination more and more, threaten them with war and the international community will respond in their defence.

Nig messed up this case from the beginning, kanu sett a trap and nig fell into it and is managing it to his advantage.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Deetosin(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2017
XieXie:
I don't see any difference between Igbo's, Biafra, IPOB and even MASSOB they are all one and have a common identity in there desire for self determination.
Business have made me travel to the rising Biafran country, In the course of my several business trips, our team stayed with the local people, artisans, designers, traders etc and every point they won't fail to let us know about the Biafran movement. Men, women, Youths and children they have believe in Biafra than the country of nig.

The colours of Biafra are proudly shown, painted on walls, stickers on public transport, magazine Biafra etc.

What I understand in everything I hv seen in the country of nig is that the Nig people have a mighty hatred for the Biafran people.
Since that is the case why not have them get there own country.

The international community is taking interest in the Biafran movement, they are also building relationships globally.

With the way the president of the country of nig is staying and people are being killed and is not condemning it. Foreign countries, ours has warned there citizens to be cautious of going to North nig

Did you see/witness all this with your eyes or you were looking at tru Google virtual reality device abi it was Microsoft holo-lens
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by XieXie: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2017
Odkosh:
Nna na wa o, so u still doing you buzinez dey go and. Also eating day and night and kanu is in prison. You only come online to show power. I fear for you o.
I have not read anywhere that he is tired of staying in the prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by XieXie: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
No one hates igbos. We just hate ipod terrorists. Igbos arent the same as ipod terrorists. cheesy
I can see how you people love each other and Co exist well on nairaland. The most popular blog in nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by leostenus: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2017
IS A PITY THAT SO MANY NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE FOOLISH & ARE NOW BLINDED BY TRIBAL SENTIMENT. NNAMDI KANU IS ASKING FOR THE FREEDOM OF HIS PEOPLE & HE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DO THAT. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY RABBLE ROUSERS ARE BUSY INSULTING HIM. THIS MAN IS DOING WHAT YOU FORE FATHERS COULD NOT DO & YOUR GENERATION CAN NEVER DO IT, YET YOU ARE ACCUSING HIM. SHAME ON SOME NIGERIAN YOUTHS. THAT IS WHY YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER TILL HE COMES.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by femolii: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2017
He most go back to zoo period idiot mumu you will die there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by XieXie: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

You need to grab a Dictionary amd "look-up" the meaning of the word TERROR.
When you are done, add "IST" to it to for the word "Terrorist" (which is one anyone who practices "terror" is called.

And finally, tell us if Nnamdi Kanu fits the dictionary definition of "a TERRORIST".

Its that simple!
Nigerians shouldn't be the one to define it for you less you start shouting "IPOB hater" or Afonja or Zombie or Wailer or Hausa or whatever you guys from that side are used to saying, when confronted with FACTS!

You dont have to be a Boko haram or have bombed a place, before you become a terrorist.
Anyone who preaches or practices terror (on others) ........... is a TERRORISTS! Simple.

Lastpage!

BTW: When you threaten a state, threaten to bomb them or bring them to "injury" or put them "IN-FEAR", You are TERRORISING them, ..and You are a Terrorist!

So all of you threatening the Igbo's with war should they insist on pulling out of nig are all terrorists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.