Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) (29717 Views)

Obiano Is Flavour, Awilo Longomba & Chidinma Photographer / Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by Tenplet(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
nmreports:
Wondering if this song would sound nice. That combo looks impossible but Tiwa is good sha.
u xabi music my broda
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by dacovajnr: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tiwa codedly grab Broda hand make e no take hand spill the Milk grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
TBillz go soon scream "Awilo wepu aka gi na panti nwayim!"
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
SweetJoystick:
grin she gaz use two hands hold him hand

He touch nah. I think.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by Aburi001: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Life....

When Awilo became a star, I'm sure Tiwa was still a toddler...
very soon Tiwa husband go start version 2 of infidelity allegation.... shocked

I trust him.... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
LordIsaac:
This one too is to be called a wife and a career lady...? God forbid!

Bad belle man. Wetin she do you now? She dey find her ekelebe and you dey there dey crunch on ancient animosities against poor her. You need a good dose Jesus fast.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by myweb(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Life....

When Awilo became a star, I'm sure Tiwa was still a toddler...
I dont think so..

Awilo became an international star when I was in SS2/SS3 that was 2000/2001.

Tiwa Savage is older than me by 2 years.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
holyokoto:
Tiwa savage is the Most Beautiful woman on Earth, I Love her songs die
See this one
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by lielbree: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Milikiman:
Y she come dey hold da hand na?she for let da rest grin grin grin
grin grin grin you wicked gan
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by wabamidele: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
dats cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
She dey hold him hand so he go feel her Bobby, hian! Awilo wey o know gather for under, the time I saw him in a show and he wanted to urinate na so I think say na walking stick him put for trouser. Anyways goodluck to them, Teebillz, nothing remain for you o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by chuksinc: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
na waooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by Baba4dgals: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lol @ the comments, Nigerians are perverts sha. Anyways good for them, we would see the result soon.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by zudozz: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
I no wan hear say them phuk am again!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by AfroMighty(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nicolax:
Awilo has gotten to a place wizkid will never achieve with his kindda personality

Re: Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Doro the cheerful giver.... I won't be surprise if that jobless AFONJA husband of her accuse Awilo my man for fathering their son

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shades Speed Darlington, Corrects Him On How Her Name Is Pronounced / Zerry Dl Biography; The Hidden Story Behind Shallipopi Brother,career & Networth / Osas Ajibade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.