Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,061 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Do We Insist On Our Rights? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Insist On Our Rights? (564 Views)

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights / Sukuk Bonds Are Islamic Loans - CAN Insist On Rejecting It; Reveals Next Plan / Watch: Lady Insist That All Lesbians Should Be Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Insist On Our Rights? by VLadipo: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2017
I once accompanied my father, who was inspecting watercourses and forests, on a woodland road where traffic was prohibited. We soon found ourselves face to face with a huge vehicle transporting tree trunks. The driver shouted at us: “Didn’t you see the sign?” He vented his fury on us in unsavoury language. My father calmly presented Him with the card bearing his authority. Highly embarrassed, the man suddenly realised that he had just insulted a superior and spluttered various excuses. Still smiling, my father reversed the car and parked it in a wide space where we could pass each other.
When Jesus lived on earth, His identity was unknown to most of His contemporaries. He could have silenced those who scorned Him by revealing His divine glory. But he had come in great humility. As God, Jesus lowered Himself to becoming a man. As man, He humbled Himself to the point of being crucified. When He was insulted, He offered no reply. He never insisted on His rights.
He had produced His “card”, what titles we should have seen! “Son of God” (Luke 1:35), “Creator of the world” (Hebrews 1:2), “King of kings” (Revelation 19:16), “The mighty God” (Isaiah 9:6), the “Judge of the living and the dead” (Acts 10:42). The humility of His glorious Person attracts us to Him. It is revealed by the Lord so that we live it out. “Let this mind be in you which also was in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 2:5).

Source for Full Version: http://www.dailydevotionalsonline.com/devdetails.php?devotional=thegoodseed&&id=2357

Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by orisa37: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2017
The Jews killed Him "cos He had no ID. If He had shown ID, Atheists on Nairaland would lynch Him. I'm scared of Otem who calls Him Yahweh, Satan etcetera. All Atheists are corrupt and should be visited by Buhari.
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by orisa37: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2017
We must always compromise to integrate our Rights with other Rights. That's The Light, Goodness and Life of Christ Jesus.
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by Pastafarian: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2017
orisa37:
The Jews killed Him "cos He had no ID. If He had shown ID, Atheists on Nairaland would lynch Him. I'm scared of Otem who calls Him Yahweh, Satan etcetera. All Atheists are corrupt and should be visited by Buhari.

Otemanuduno is NOT an atheist
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by otemanuduno: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2017
Pastafarian:

Otemanuduno is NOT an atheist
Thanks for telling him.
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by otemanuduno: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2017
orisa37:

I have come to tell you the truth, Yahweh is Satan and he knows it wherever he is now. He is just one of the first sets of beings made by GOD ALMIGHTY whom they call "the gods". God Almighty doesn't need to send anybody to die for any sin. He's way too intelligent than such stuffs.
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by orisa37: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Otem. you're not fake but you're a fraud by endeavoring to corrupt my type.
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by orisa37: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks Oga Pasta. Someone who calls Olodumare, Chineke, YHWH, Yahweh and Allah Satan without caring for others feelings must be wacky and smoking grass.
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by otemanuduno: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
orisa37:
Otem. you're not fake but you're a fraud by endeavoring to corrupt my type.
What do you mean by the bolded? undecided
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by otemanuduno: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
orisa37:
Thanks Oga Pasta. Someone who calls Olodumare, Chineke, YHWH, Yahweh and Allah Satan without caring for others feelings must be wacky and smoking grass.
Now I have seen how desperate you are for heaping this big lie upon my head. When did I ever call any of the bolded Satan?
Yahweh alone is Satan; Allah is LUCIFER. Olodumare and Chineke are gods in Negre and they have nothing to do with Satan. Even Eshu is not Satan, let alone those two better gods I mentioned earlier.

Fact remains fact, Yahweh is Satan.
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by orisa37: 5:31am On Jan 18, 2017
otemanuduno:
Now I have seen how desperate you are for heaping this big lie upon my head. When did I ever call any of the bolded Satan?
Yahweh alone is Satan; Allah is LUCIFER. Olodumare and Chineke are gods in Negre and they have nothing to do with Satan. Even Eshu is not Satan, let alone those two better gods I mentioned earlier.

Lucifer is Satan. Satan is OtemanudunOtemanuduno and is godgod.
Fact remains fact, Yahweh is Satan.
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by orisa37: 5:41am On Jan 18, 2017
otemanuduno:
What do you mean by the bolded? undecided

afgg & amog
Re: Do We Insist On Our Rights? by otemanuduno: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2017
orisa37:
Check your quote above. Seems you have changed what I said.

(1) (Reply)

The Advent Of Money Magic On Ghana TV Stations. / Letter To Senseless Christians Part 2 -by Exmuslim Ishaku Abdul'rahman Mohammed / Anger As DSS Detains Cleric Over Comment On Herdsmen’s Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.