Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pretty Lady In Wedding Gown, Carries & B.reastfeeds Her Baby (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Lady In Wedding Gown, Carries & B.reastfeeds Her Baby (photo) (789 Views)

Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady In Wedding Gown, Carries & B.reastfeeds Her Baby (photo) by youngsahito(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2017
This photo is generating different reactions. Some are looking at the beautiful side of a mother taking care of her little boy and giving him necessary nutrients, others are looking at m0rality.The young lady shared photo of her B.reastfeeding her son on her wedding day and wrote:“I enjoy nursing my son and I made sure when I chose my wedding dress I would be able to nurse throughout my entire night.“And I was able to. So I just want to share with women that no matter who doubts you or who turns their noses up to B.reastfeeding that it can be done. No oneshould feel embarrassed about feeding their child in the most natural way.”

Re: Pretty Lady In Wedding Gown, Carries & B.reastfeeds Her Baby (photo) by Came: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2017
You for dey carry your breast outside anywhere way you go because say you no Shame to feed your child... Na only you go first breast feed baby?....you are not embarrassed, but rather you are embarrassing people .. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

Rob Kardashian And Black Chyna Love Up As They Arrives New York (photos) / More Photos As Wizkid’s 2nd Son Marks 1st Birthday In US / Music Star 9ice Instagram Gets Hacked On His Birthday [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.