Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,474 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

God Can Turn Things Around In Your Favor (jeremiah 18) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Turn Things Around In Your Favor (jeremiah 18) (351 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Can Turn Things Around In Your Favor (jeremiah 18) by ACKCITY: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2017
“The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, Arise, and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.

Then I went down to the potter’s house, and behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make” Jeremiah 18: 1-4

God wanted Jeremiah to understand it means to be a creator; a maker and so God sent him to a potter’s place for him to see how the potter works in order for him to understand how He, God works.

A potter makes things with clay, just like a carpenter make things from wood and a painter makes his design with his paint according to the way he desires.
To explain his point, God said in verse 6 of Jeremiah 18, “O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? Saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are ye in mine hand, o house of Israel.”

God is our maker and He can shape us the way he wants. He can shape us according to his will for us. If we please him he will shape us favorably to suit him; but if we go contrary to his ways he can also shape us in a way that will displease him so that we irritate him and he will cast us off.

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/01/god-can-turn-things-around-in-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Every Good Visions Do Not Speak At The Beginning. / A Christian Killed Every 6 Minutes In 2016 / "We Are Sorry For Cutting Off their Testicles"---catholic Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.