Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why You Need To Repent Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Need To Repent Now! (481 Views)

I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary / Repent Now And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Repent Now! by ACKCITY: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2017
“Once again a message came to me from the Lord: “Son of man, give your people this message: ‘When I bring an army (problems, difficult situations etc) against a country (people, individual, organizations, family, etc), the people of that land choose one of their own to be a watch-man. When the watchman sees the enemy coming, he sounds the alarm to warn the people. Then if those who hear the alarm refuse to take action, it is their own fault if they die” Ezekiel 33: 1-4

Please listen to this, I am a servant of God sent to you to warn you of an impeding danger, please don’t because of pride refuse to read this, don’t say you know it all, please listen to words of caution from the Almighty God and change now!

God always chooses a man to use as His prophet when there are grievous situations, it doesn’t matter the person’s background or what he had done in the past, God chooses to use whoever pleases him. He used Paul who was formerly Saul, a persecutor of the Believers to bring many people to Him. He is asking me to warn you of an impeding danger today so that you will repent of your sins and be saved.

“They heard the alarm but ignored it, so the responsibility is theirs. If they had listened to the warning, they could have saved their lives” Ezekiel 33: 5.

You know when killers or murderers are coming to attack you and you are hinted on time, you will escape before they come, but if you say, what can they do, or you say the person who hinted you is a liar and they eventually come, you will be killed. This is what God is saying here.

“But if the watchman sees the enemy coming and doesn’t sound the alarm to warn the people, he is responsible for their captivity. They will die in their sins but I will hold the watchman responsible for their deaths” Ezekiel 33: 6

So why I am so bothered to tell you to repent of your sins is because if you die in your sins and I have not warned you when God has sent me to you, then God will require your blood from me, that is why I am warning you, not that I have any personal interest in the way you live your life!

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/01/why-you-need-to-repent-now.html

Re: Why You Need To Repent Now! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
ACKCITY:
“Once again a message came to me from the Lord: “Son of man, give your people this message: ‘When I bring an army (problems, difficult situations etc) against a country (people, individual, organizations, family, etc), the people of that land choose one of their own to be a watch-man. When the watchman sees the enemy coming, he sounds the alarm to warn the people. Then if those who hear the alarm refuse to take action, it is their own fault if they die” Ezekiel 33: 1-4

Please listen to this, I am a servant of God sent to you to warn you of an impeding danger, please don’t because of pride refuse to read this, don’t say you know it all, please listen to words of caution from the Almighty God and change now!

God always chooses a man to use as His prophet when there are grievous situations, it doesn’t matter the person’s background or what he had done in the past, God chooses to use whoever pleases him. He used Paul who was formerly Saul, a persecutor of the Believers to bring many people to Him. He is asking me to warn you of an impeding danger today so that you will repent of your sins and be saved.

“They heard the alarm but ignored it, so the responsibility is theirs. If they had listened to the warning, they could have saved their lives” Ezekiel 33: 5.

You know when killers or murderers are coming to attack you and you are hinted on time, you will escape before they come, but if you say, what can they do, or you say the person who hinted you is a liar and they eventually come, you will be killed. This is what God is saying here.

“But if the watchman sees the enemy coming and doesn’t sound the alarm to warn the people, he is responsible for their captivity. They will die in their sins but I will hold the watchman responsible for their deaths” Ezekiel 33: 6

So why I am so bothered to tell you to repent of your sins is because if you die in your sins and I have not warned you when God has sent me to you, then God will require your blood from me, that is why I am warning you, not that I have any personal interest in the way you live your life!

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/01/why-you-need-to-repent-now.html
You are a retard in need of a psychiatric home

(1) (Reply)

Cissie Graham Lynch: Millennials Must Stand Strong For Gospel Of Jesus Christ. / A Woman Temptation / Catholic Church Considers Ordaining Married Men As Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.