Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary (332 Views)

What If Satan Decide To Repent Now, Will He Be Forgiven ? / We Are In The End Time Corona Virus Is The Sign Repent Now" Kenyan Prophet / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary by Christmasdon(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Christ says all his words must surely come to pass. governments against governments. things are really happening. i must serve and die with Christ. he says he will be coming anytime soon. Christ Jesus can't lie. see how people are trooping inside a shopping mall, well decorated that is how hell fire will appear and well decorated people will be happy to enter that place. oh Jesus am so sorry thank you for this revelation and never allow me go to hell.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary by ghettokid1(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Even me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Christmasdon:
Christ says all his words must surely come to pass. governments against governments. things are really happening. i must serve and die with Christ. he says he will be coming anytime soon. Christ Jesus can't lie. see how people are trooping inside a shopping mall, well decorated that is how hell fire will appear and well decorated people will be happy to enter that place. oh Jesus am so sorry thank you for this revelation and never allow me go to hell.Amen.

Of all what you typed up there, the word REPENT is not explained in plain terms to know what exactly you are to REPENT for?

It's true you MUST serve with Jesus before you can have everlasting life, but with the way Churches are springing up everywhere while their teachings are conflicting and contradicting, how are you going to serve with Jesus?

Note that Jesus said false prophets (religious leaders like founders) will mislead many, { Matthew 24:11} many will be deceived to think they're with Jesus whereas they are not,{Matthew 7:21-23} Jesus said his own followers will be gathered as one big happy family {John 17:20-23} their group will be recognisable by all men {Matthew 5:14-17} and it's by their fruit that sincere and honest hearted observers will know them {Matthew 7:15-18} yet the majority will not appreciate them because they're always upholding the teachings of Christ {Matthew 10:20-25, John 17:14-16}

So how are you going to SERVE with Jesus when you don't know his group, in order for you to GATHER with them as Jesus is leading them? Luke 11:23 compared to Revelations 7:17, Psalms 23:2

YES you MUST serve with Jesus if you want to enter God's kingdom, you cannot die with him again because he has died once and has been resurrected.

All what you need now is how to IDENTIFY his own group now and start working to assist them! Matthew 25:31-46

God bless you!
Re: I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary by Christmasdon(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Thank you . i appreciate your comments. you mean repentance! what other church teachings do i need for back when the HOLY BIBLE IS HERE FOR ME. THANK U
Re: I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Christmasdon:
Thank you . i appreciate your comments. you mean repentance!
what other church teachings do i need for back when the HOLY BIBLE IS HERE FOR ME. THANK U

The Bible has been translated and printed in almost all the languages on planet earth, Billions of copies have been distributed already, even the so called Islamic countries have copies of Bibles in their homes and they're READING it. But do all these people know that God's will entails? NO!

Though having a Bible is the first step to gaining salvation, CAREFUL reading, DILIGENT studying, THOROUGH meditation, FERVENT prayers and most of all your incessant presence in the gathering of TRUE Christians is vital {Hebrew 10:24-25} because that's the only place where God's will is often discussed to help you continue appreciating the Bible!

It's only in such a gathering that you'll see fellow believers who aren't mocking God's word but solemnly working out their salvation! Act 2:42

Don't forget that the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis in Jesus' day do have a copy of the scriptures and often read it. But do they know God's will?
The answer is NO! embarassed

You're welcome!
Re: I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary by Christmasdon(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2020
Jesus is the word of GOD.
Re: I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2020
Christmasdon:
Jesus is the word of GOD.

Yes you're correct, but he sent his followers out to connect you to him, so you must learn from them. That's why he asked them to come and TEACH you, otherwise he could have taught you directly himself without SENDING anyone out to do it for him! Matthew 28:19-20

The problem now is "Satan", he also dispensed his own agents out and the irony of it is that they are going out IN JESUS NAME! Matthew 13:24-30 embarassed

So that's why you'll need to listen to each person who comes to you in the name of the Lord, study what Jesus taught and try as much as possible to see if their mindset {1Corinthians 2:16} perfectly fit in to that of Jesus of Nazareth! Act 17:11
Re: I Need Repent Now, Whats Happening In The World Now Scary by wolesmile(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Apart from Technological advancement, tell me that strange thing happening now, that hasn't been happening since men walked the earth?

(1) (Reply)

Prelate Of The Methodist Church Nigeria Condoles With The Uzosike Family / Do You Also Believe In Rapture? / This Is Why There's A God, See Story Of Bible That Leaked 2-6 Gallon Of Oil Per

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.