Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

HELP: This Guys Wants To Send Me Back To Villa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP: This Guys Wants To Send Me Back To Villa (671 Views)

Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria / Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: This Guys Wants To Send Me Back To Villa by greenhope(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2017
On three occasions I have been billed and money deducted from my account from this name. Q LINK WIRELESS LLC DANIA BEACH FLUS. I have reported to my account officer in the bank who asked if I ordered anything from them I said no and I only use my card online on aliexpress.

I have transferred the money in the account and left little balance. Unfortunately for them they billed it this morning but balance was too low so it declined.

Please what do I do have lost 82k to this.
Re: HELP: This Guys Wants To Send Me Back To Villa by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2017
Lol...you have mistakenly entered your debit card details in one of the sites. Only your bank can disable it.
Re: HELP: This Guys Wants To Send Me Back To Villa by Linzo(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2017
That was exactly what happened to me last year with my Gtbank account after buying a vpn they keep billing me and i reported to the bank but they rather keep playing hide and seek. So I quickly dump the account and opened another with same bank, I believe such problem is from gtbank. Permit me to ask 'is the account a gtb account? . I advice you if it's not a salary account then close or dump the account and get a brown new one because the bank who make huge profit from every international transaction would do nothing about it until you have lose so much money
Re: HELP: This Guys Wants To Send Me Back To Villa by greenhope(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Linzo:
That was exactly what happened to me last year with my Gtbank account after buying a vpn they keep billing me and i reported to the bank but they rather keep playing hide and seek. So I quickly dump the account and opened another with same bank, I believe such problem is from gtbank. Permit me to ask 'is the account a gtb account? . I advice you if it's not a salary account then close or dump the account and get a brown new one because the bank who make huge profit from every international transaction would do nothing about it until you have lose so much money
it is Gtbank and a major current account
Re: HELP: This Guys Wants To Send Me Back To Villa by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
It's possible that somebody is using your card to make online transactions. All the person needs to do that is the 16-digit number on your card. Block it card and apply for another one.
greenhope:
it is Gtbank and a major current account
Re: HELP: This Guys Wants To Send Me Back To Villa by DoyenExchange: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Close the account and open a new one ASAP.
Re: HELP: This Guys Wants To Send Me Back To Villa by bmxshop: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Dispute the charges and apply for a new card, you will get ur funds back within 45 days, nothing is wrong with your Account number.

(1) (Reply)

You Input Is Needed,,business Gurus In The House,,,,, / MMM Reopen Eairlier Than Expected - Comfirmed Few Account For Cash-out / Gh And Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.