Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What I Saw For 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Saw For 2017 (364 Views)

What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw For 2017 by Godwin999(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
WHAT I SAW FOR 2017. *There will arise great men of the kingdom. surprisingly, they will be growing Christians. they will be captains in Zion. Let's all b serious for God. psalm 76:2&5....proverbs 3:20 *Concentrate on the youth and teenagers this year I saw only few youth living the life God wants. *pray for pregnant women, however, I saw miraculous babies for those waiting on the Lord for the fruit of the womb. *pray for graduating youth this year against death. *Deeper life will be producing fiery men of the kingdom. *Rccg, love an oneness this year. *God wants his house clean this year. He said they study the word but do not fear him. *for those who have been working fr God with time and money, I saw spiritual doors open. *pray against fire outbreak in major Govt. properties. *I saw wedding *i saw abundance of food *I saw hectares of land utilized for agric. *I saw the release of agent of darkness to the world to distract Christians. its going to b strategic so watch and pray. *Cac, in His will. Ecc 12:13

(1) (Reply)

Travel To USA And Work As RN IN Hospital And Health Agencies / Open University / What's Really Up About IC3!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.