Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Who Know If Startime Tv Pays Well And If It Is Good Place To Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Know If Startime Tv Pays Well And If It Is Good Place To Work (935 Views)

Stop Wasting Time Submitting Cv For A Job When You Can Create One That Pays Well / A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know If Startime Tv Pays Well And If It Is Good Place To Work by WEALTH234: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
i want to know if star time TV is a good place to work and if they pay well. Thanks in advance
Re: Who Know If Startime Tv Pays Well And If It Is Good Place To Work by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Don't don't really pay well, but if you don't have other options available I don't think you have a choice other than to accept the Star Tv job (when you get it)
Re: Who Know If Startime Tv Pays Well And If It Is Good Place To Work by WEALTH234: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
TheBatman:
Don't don't really pay well, but if you don't have other options available I don't think you have a choice other than to accept the Star Tv job (when you get it)
Thanks , is it a good place to work?
Re: Who Know If Startime Tv Pays Well And If It Is Good Place To Work by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
WEALTH234:
Thanks , is it a good place to work?
I can't really say, I declined a job offer there based on the low remuneration and some other personal important factors. You know its owned by the chinese, and you know the stereotypical story about Chinese firms ba? i'll stop here. But Goodluck bro, take d job and work hard to find an even better one.
Re: Who Know If Startime Tv Pays Well And If It Is Good Place To Work by WEALTH234: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
TheBatman:

I can't really say, I declined a job offer there based on the low remuneration and some other personal important factors. You know its owned by the chinese, and you know the stereotypical story about Chinese firms ba? i'll stop here. But Goodluck bro, take d job and work hard to find an even better one.
Thanks you really help am grateful.

(1) (Reply)

AOS Orwell Nigeria Latest 2017 Job Recruitment / I Need A Job In Owerri.. / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.