Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Reasons Why The Amstel Malt Hoax Is Not Likely To Be True. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reasons Why The Amstel Malt Hoax Is Not Likely To Be True. (654 Views)

SON Debunks Fake Amstel Malta Claims, As Police Search For Rumor-mongers / Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Amstel Malt Hoax Is Not Likely To Be True. by JB789: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
There is currently a video circulating online about a man claiming his sister and him saw something that looks like the entrails of an animal in a can of a yet-to-expire Amstel malt. There are so many faults I found in the video clip that will make it impossible for me to believe it:
1) The man did not show his face, his sister or at least any of the people present.
2) Nobody turns on his phone camera just because s/he wants to drink malt. Why did he turn on his video camera? Was he expecting something?
3) Even if he wanted to be sure of the contents of the can, why did he pour into a bowl? People pour drinks into cups/glasses.
4) After he had seen the contents of the can, did he pour it in then started to shoot a video detailing what happened; or does he shoot a video every other time he wants to take a drink, screaming the name of the brand with such high tempo and hatred?
5) The exclamations when he poured out the can contents were obviously staged, how could a woman who refused to see the contents be shouting and screaming in that magnitude.
6) What was found inside the can shouldn't make someone scream to that extent.
7) The man kept on mentioning Amstel malt, he obviously wanted to reduce the number of patronage they enjoy; he had a bottled-up hatred for the brand
cool The man did not report to the authorities; he made a faceless allegation and made the video go viral on social media.

I challenge all of us to analyse the video footage critically and carefully. It is my belief that the man wanted to paint the brand in a bad light, reduce customer loyalty and patronage and spoil business for them. If the person who purportedly made the claims is sure, let him approach any of the the consumer protection agencies or a competent court to prove his claims. There are ways to seek redress.
I am not saying this is not possible, but the circumstances surrounding this particular case has many irregularities.
We should bear in mind that when we want to bring another down, Karma is waiting for us all. It could be your business tomorrow that someone is trying to pull down. AMSTEL MALT DID NOT PAY ME. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO OWNS/RUNS THE COMPANY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. I am on the side of justice and fair play.
I welcome criticisms, name calling, advice and comments but I believe I'm entitled to my opinion

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Amstel Malt Hoax Is Not Likely To Be True. by ricki: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2017
the thing inside be like half-chewed pommo........

to me it was made up and very bad acting at dat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waffle Cones / Is Dog The Best Meat In Port Harcourt?! / Nigeria Gets 2 Harvests A Year-an Agricultural Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.