Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ayo Arowolo: How I Uncovered The Secret To Personal Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayo Arowolo: How I Uncovered The Secret To Personal Wealth (1059 Views)

Uncovered: The Latest Way Banks Are Robbing Us. / Ayo Arowolo: Dream Your Million Naira Into Existence / Ayo Arowolo: How To Set Specific Money Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Arowolo: How I Uncovered The Secret To Personal Wealth by pislok: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
How can I possibly forget the 15th of December 1997? I still remember the day very vividly. It was a sweltering Monday afternoon at Yinusa Adeniji Street, Ikeja, Lagos, a street made popular by the newspaper I worked for then as the Group Business Editor.

I had taken some time out for refreshment and was just about mounting the flight of steps back to my desk to do some serious editing work when one of our security personnel handed over to me a beautifully-wrapped, medium-size parcel, brought in a short while ago by a dispatch rider. It was easy to guess what could be inside the parcel because of the season. It was Christmas. Most journalists looked forward to this period with great excitement and lots of expectation.

It was even better if you were a financial journalist. “This must be a portable radio or a wall clock”, I thought as I raced up the staircase. I was wrong. When I opened the parcel, I found a set of four medium-sized books and four audio cassettes. There was also a small plain card with these words written in long hand: “My dear Ayo, study and digest these materials, they will change your life. I deliberately sent the materials to you and our mutual friend (he mentioned his name) to show how much I value the two of you.

I read one of the books six years ago and my life has changed beyond my own expectations.” I must confess that I was not excited at all. I only managed to flip through few pages of the first book and I did not even listen to any of the audio-cassettes. All the materials were on how to become a millionaire. As a matter of fact... Read More at www.topnaija.ng/ayo-arowolo-how-i-uncovered-the-secret-to-personal-wealth/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Top Tips For Transcribers / Ask Questions About 3D Printing And How You Can Cash On This Latest Technology / Dstv Smart Card For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.