Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ayo Arowolo: Dream Your Million Naira Into Existence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayo Arowolo: Dream Your Million Naira Into Existence (892 Views)

Legit Way To Earn Money Online. Turn 200 naira into 10k weekly / Ayo Arowolo: How To Set Specific Money Goals / Ayo Arowolo: How I Uncovered The Secret To Personal Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Arowolo: Dream Your Million Naira Into Existence by pislok: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
It was exactly 7 a.m. that Saturday morning, a week to my monthly appointment with my Mentor. I was preparing to go for my weekly jogging exercise around the MKO Abiola Gardens, when his dispatch rider walked into my sitting room with a parcel from him. Inside the parcel were six audio-cassettes encased with the title Dream Seeds, by Mike Murdock.

Also included were two tiny books, one with the same title as the audio-cassettes, also by Mike Murdock while the other book is entitled Strong Desires, written by Pastor Sam Adeyemi. There was also a note written as usual in long hand thus: My dear Ayo, try to listen to these tapes and read the accompanying books before our next appointment. By the way, I will meet you on Sunday by 4 p.m. next week, and not Saturday. Please enjoy your weekend. Wealth starts from your mind. I got to my Mentor’s house at about 3.50 p.m. and...Read More at www.topnaija.ng/ayo-arowolo-dream-your-million-naira-into-existence/ © TopNaija | Nigeria's leading success and entertainment website | Follow @TopNaija

Re: Ayo Arowolo: Dream Your Million Naira Into Existence by Nwaonyeocha: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Ayo is back again. Its been a long time I heard from him. His tabloid during the boom in the stock market was a marker those days.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Loan / Quickbooks Accounting Software Nigeria / Uk Cotton Bedsheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.