Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) (48187 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by papaejima1: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
ddippset:
Wailers will always be iiidiots. I see so many of them here already.
Yea. Just look in the mirror bro, you'd see one.
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by kingdompropty: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
The guy try grin
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by vatiqan(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Where are the 'f*ck' givers? Sha, you guys are getting tired.

A guy stole my money and wedding ring, and still bought me beer... Let's pray pleeeeaaase!
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by seniorkachion(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Is it the norm for an individual to publicly boast of having his alleged traducer arrested . I think there is more to this.

1 Like

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by Ijaya123: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
kcnwaigbo:
lol That is the official reason for his arrest.The unofficial reason is for the publication against Aisha grin grin grin grin grin I love this Buhari will just wash his hands off the matter claiming he has nothing to do with it.Maybe another zombie media outlet will soon start publishing confessions from Sowore about how he received N50M from Dasuki grin grin grin

I thought your likes claimed SR is a media arm of APC.
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by BudeYahooCom: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
ddippset:
Just watch how these bloody wailers love and embrace sowore as one of their own. Their very own darling.When he was publishing wike's phone calls and fayose's misdemeanors he was the devil himself. When he was exposing ffk he was number 2 on the wailers' most hated list (second to buhari of course). Today they would love sowore like an ipob yooth loves a hausa man atm dasuki. Wailers will always be iiidiots. I see so many of them here already.

I am a proud IPOB youth, and I invoke more watery bean to sowore's plate in kirikiri.

He must smell the rod of tyranny in this 'chanji' regime. He is a yoruba 'brown envelop' journalist and he is on his own. Walahi! . grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by BudeYahooCom: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
vanbonattel:
Affonjas hate other affonjas with passion.

And they claim to be united.... grin grin

The fulani will probably use a yoruba muslim to poison the goat in his cell. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by hakunajay(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
fiizznation:
You guys will always try to rope buhari in all your nonsense. Now you are already fabricating your dumb lies just because you want to paint the president black. Funny lots

The president is already black, no need to paint him again...

3 Likes

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by Godbest(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
I hate this government. This is a dirty act

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by nonjebose(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
HonabFaj:
What is the problem with us,lets be mature for once ,must we politicize everything in this country.This is one of the problem we wont achieve anything problem of tribalism ,ethnicity ,religion ,politics ,state of origin.What is bad is bad ,if anyone is found wanting it shouldnt be an igbo man is trying to bring a yoruba man down ,a muslim is going against a christian etc. What is wrong should be treated as Wrong doing and Right doing should be treated as RIGHT .
Why do we need to bring Buhari ,Tinubu,Jonathan ,Atiku etc names into everything. Silent is Golden sometimes ,no one is keeping records of the total amount of comments you have made in this Forum .
That is the problem with these guys. They sit down lazily with their computer and phones to type nonsense conspiracy theories. Page one of this thread is a testimony to this. All manners of concocted allegations over the place. The guy is always seen to be on the side of either PDP or APC, depending on the nature of his write up.

1 Like

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by tolajay: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
Just before adding any political colouration to the story, ask yourself, where did Sahara get a wind of that info it published. I bet SR would have more info that's currently in the public domain, prepping for issues and litigants as this.

While I haven't read the said publication which indicted Fatade, I'm almost sure that Sowore is not the author, rather the publisher of the news portal. So, Fatade should have sought to arrest of the author and not the Publisher.

Now that Sowore has been arrested, law says he cannot be held for more than 48 hours without been charged to court...Point is Sowore knows way too much and he's highly connected to 'enjoy' anyhow treatment in Nigerian prison for too long. He's coming soon. And I know he's not moved by the arrest...No be today dem don dey arrest and imprison am.

I only pray this Fatade guy survive this battle e go start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by Kdon2: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
lalasticlala:
Meet Lekan Fatodu, the man that got Sahara Reporters publisher, Sowore Omoyele arrested.

Lekan Fatodu wrote this on twitter:
[b]

https://mobile.twitter.com/LekanFatodu/status/819213041439019008

Meanwhile, see earlier thread about his arrest https://www.nairaland.com/3567435/police-arrests-omoyele-sowore-sahara

Play play another Namdi Kanu case don start be dis o.
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
bettercreature:
Just happy it doesnt have anything to do with Buhari

How are you so sure? He might be an APC member
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by HonabFaj(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
nonjebose:

That is the problem with these guys. They sit down lazily with their computer and phones to type nonsense conspiracy theories. Page one of this thread is a testimony to this. All manners of concocted allegations over the place. The guy is always seen to be on the side of either PDP or APC, depending on the nature of his write up.

Its really sad how we wail on every issue in this country,there was a post on this forum today ,the report was on the roadshow of the ministry of petroleum which will be held in the UK and US and in the post the minister of Petroleum was quoted stating that Trump is going to attend the show,the comment by people on this post was ,Buhari is clearing BH so that Trump will come to Nigeria ,all sought of senseless comment irrelevant to the main post ,i dont know why people dont read and understand before they contribute to issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by Dauraking: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afonja betraying another Afonja. Lekan betrays Sowore!

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by ikgabriel(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dis guy's got brain tumor! See how faint his post is. You got him arrested for criminal defamation, threat to your life wen he was about saying something abi? If you like make apc use u, if apc like make u use dem. Karma no travel far, e dey cum back☺
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by Noneroone(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
nonjebose:

continue decieving yourself. Everyone knows tinubu is the guys atm and paymaster. Once you fall out with tinubu he uses saharareporters to demonize you.

He wants to repeat that on buhari who now has problem with his paymaster tinubu.

As we know, not everyone is tolerant and mature. He is now being given a dose of his rascality and there is nothing he can do, having exchanged his integrity for brown envelop.
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by Chukazu: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
so there are humans behind the so called "SAHARA REPORTERS? "..

i thought they are "faceless " bunch?
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
bettercreature:
Just happy it doesnt have anything to do with Buhari

Hand of Jacob

Voice of Esau

Aje ke Lana ( Aunty Aisha)

Omo Ku leni,.. ( Sowore's arrest)

Lobatan....

1 Like

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by ScotsReferendum: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Noneroone:
continue decieving yourself. Everyone knows tinubu is the guys atm and paymaster. Once you fall out with tinubu he uses saharareporters to demonize you.

He wants to repeat that on buhari who now has problem with his paymaster tinubu.

As we know, not everyone is tolerant and mature. He is now being given a dose of his rascality and there is nothing he can do, having exchanged his integrity for brown envelop.

Buhari is on his last phase of destroying Tinubu.

SGF and now Sahara

Just smiling as I see Tinubu trapped.
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
ajebuter:

Hand of Jacob

Voice of Esau

Aje ke Lana ( Aunty Aisha)

Omo Ku leni,.. ( Sowore's arrest)

Lobatan....
You were once number one APC card carrying member.What happened to your loyalty?
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
bettercreature:
You were once number one APC card carrying member.What happened to your loyalty?

Emi? you are mistaken...

l detest APC with passion...

Well except for Ambode and Fashola..my hoodies.

1 Like

Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
ajebuter:

Emi? you are mistaken...

l detest APC with passion...

Well except for Ambode and Fashola..my hoodies.
No worries! our 30k stipend will reach your side soon grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
bettercreature:
No worries! our 30k stipend will reach your side soon grin grin grin grin grin grin

l earn more than 6 times of that....

But thanks for the offer...

lt can buy me a pack of Brazilian or Peruvian hair extension...
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by nonjebose(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Noneroone:

Continue believing yourself. It is always a new theory
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by nonjebose(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
HonabFaj:

Its really sad how we wail on every issue in this country,there was a post on this forum today ,the report was on the roadshow of the ministry of petroleum which will be held in the UK and US and in the post the minister of Petroleum was quoted stating that Trump is going to attend the show,the comment by people on this post was ,Buhari is clearing BH so that Trump will come to Nigeria ,all sought of senseless comment irrelevant to the main post ,i dont know why people dont read and understand before they contribute to issues.
Welcome to nairaland where everyone has a highly classified theory, and where they break secret codes
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by HonabFaj(m): 12:33am On Jan 12, 2017
nonjebose:

Welcome to nairaland where everyone has a highly classified theory, and where they break secret codes

I am not new, I have join since 2015 and I have been following news here before then.
Re: Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) by nonjebose(m): 12:37am On Jan 12, 2017
HonabFaj:

I am not new, I have join since 2015 and I have been following news here before then.
Okay, good. So you are familiar with some of these controversies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.