Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog (1886 Views)

How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Are People Genuinely Ignorant Of Animals Names Or Just Joking? / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by jeff1607(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Was kinda bored and decided to post some old pics of animals caught by my dog, some were cornered before dealing the final blow.

Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by jeff1607(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
More

Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
That squirrel is cute. Can't your dog catch them alive? Stupid dog.

Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by hordhunharyor(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
I love dogs.
Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by Emescot(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
That ur dog na confirm hunter o... E try
Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by jeff1607(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mo

Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by jeff1607(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
More.

Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by DozieInc(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Your dog is feeling like James Bond, e neva jam.
Cute dog btw

Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by decatalyst(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dreamwaker:
That squirrel is cute. Can't your dogs catch them alive? Stupid dog.

Is the cute dog more stupid than the OP think of you?
Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by jeff1607(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
DozieInc:
Cute dog btw

thanks

was trying to build her confidence but it finally paid off

Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by Seun(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dreamwaker:
That squirrel is cute.
Yep.

Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
jeff1607:

thanks

was trying to build her confidence but it finally paid off

Isn't she gona develop a strong urge to injure or kill ? Next could be humans if you continue permitting this behavior .
Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by theyongest: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Isn't she gona develop a strong urge to injure or kill ? Next could be humans if you continue permitting this behavior .

Haaaa, haba, it doesn't work like that.
Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by cybriz82(m): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
e never jam correct deaf n dumb goat dat y....by d tym dat goat give am headin ehnnn....e go run next tym e see lizard.
Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by oroboweightloss: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2017
I sent a mail to evidence@nairaland ,since 2 days now , can you check the email and credit the account as usual
Ugoeze2016:
Hi Seun,
Mails were sent to ...evidence@nairaland.co still no acknowledgment from you guys, not understanding. Please you guys should respond at least, haba na wa ooo

Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by jeff1607(m): 5:34am On Jan 12, 2017
cybriz82:
e never jam correct deaf n dumb goat dat y....by d tym dat goat give am headin ehnnn....e go run next tym e see lizard.

LOL, she was actually headbutted by the goat but still stood her ground had to call her back to prevent stories dat touch, got the video tho
Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by IamRespected: 4:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Your dog is smart; mine will catch, devour it to pieces
Re: Photos Of Animals Caught By My Dog by DogCynophile(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2017
DozieInc:
Cute dog btw
lmao... yeah cute dog,

Binggo Dog Food Retail Prices / Meet Foxy My Two Year Old Finnish Spitz Mix / PHOTOS: Top Grade GSD Pups Available For Booking