Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell (1291 Views)

Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by springtec: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
Just yesterday, i read in one of the national magazines, that a pentescostal pastor, confirmed that Pastor Bimbo Odukoya is in Hell.

what do you think about this, lets hear your view

If you are interested in the news, send : a blank mail with subject BIMBO ODUKOYA to sprintechconsults@yahoo.com
Re: Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by Parohfrey(f): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
whats your business with where she is, why not be concerned with where you will end up?
Re: Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by Nellychari: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
when you heard from so called pastor that Pastor Odukoya( Of blessed memory) is in hell why didn't ask to know about your fate too. By this, the story is incomplete. Go and find out your own destination whether heaven or hell.
Re: Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by samadexy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
Na wah for Nairalanders ooooh.
I would like to know the pastor that told you that. He must be the Deputy God, or maybe He is the Chief Security officer of Heaven or Hell.
Why would people not just mind their business for once.
I tire ooooh
Re: Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by viaro: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
springtec:

Just yesterday, i read in one of the national magazines, that a pentescostal pastor, confirmed that Pastor Bimbo Odukoya is in Hell.

Easy to 'confirm' hell for another person; but how is the pentecostal pastor sure that he himself is not on the waiting list? How is he sure he will escape hell?
Re: Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by MAYOWAAK: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2009
a story for the naive to be believed by imbeciles.
Re: Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by prechy: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
this race we are running on earth is a personal race, lets mind our business and go on with our lives. we should also think of where we will end and not where someone else is
Re: Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by ogajim(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
Get serious dude! those are the kind of "pastors" a Christian needs to FLEE from, fake as can be if you ask me.
Re: Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by MrCrackles(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
springtec:

what do you think about this, lets hear your view

If you are interested in the news, send : a blank mail with subject BIMBO ODUKOYA to sprintechconsults@yahoo.com
No we are not interested. . . .Get lost!
Re: Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell by AKO1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2009

(1)

Spiritual Satanism: For Those Who Are New. / New Archbishop Appointed Today For The Catholic Diocese Of Benin! / 6 Things To Do Before Judgment Day On May 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.