Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (136064 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by multikolour(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2017
DAramis:

Sorry for getting back to you a little late. I was offline through out yesterday due to flat battery.
If I should go with what I observed last year, It will amount to automatic disqualification for not having discharge certificate.
He should try sha if the venue of the interview is not far from him and considering cost. Who knows, he might be favored by being considered irrespective of lack of that document.
do you know if a PG can go with nabteb since his degree cert is very good
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
multikolour:

do you know if a PG can go with nabteb since his degree cert is very good
Bro,
All I can tell you is that they stick to instructions though their might be little exceptions.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by auwalcan01(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hello! Any applicants from kano? If yes hola me 08067971244
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by ismphysio13: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2017
U mean PG applicants can go with NECO certificate?
Okebarn:

No
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Okebarn: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
ismphysio13:
U mean PG applicants can go with NECO certificate?

for all PG Scholars, what is most required from you is ur cert and transcript. Ur 2:1 or first class.
That is what they are most interested in.
Waec may/june is only for the UG.

Note: we are still giving out the Guidelines(vital info u dont know), Past Questions & Answers.
(call/whatsapp: Tosin-08035885596)
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DawnEden(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2017
@DAramis, good day, what's up. Is there still exist a Bilateral Education Agreement between Nigeria and Hungary?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2017
DawnEden:
@DAramis, good day, what's up. Is there still exist a Bilateral Education Agreement between Nigeria and Hungary?
Good morning Bro.
I have no information on that. I called FSB for enquiry on that but they refused to pick my calls.
You have 2 options, either you choose another country or you stick to hungary (kinda gamble) like me.
At the venue, if it is no longer available, they will advise you to chose another country (last year experience sha, hoping for them to stick to it this year)
I believe that the agreement will be finalized before the end of the registration (my personal opinion... Going by last year stuff... People registered for the country after the FSB BEA scholarship around first week of March unlike this year's exam that will take place on 2nd week of February).
My humble contribution... Make your own research and choose countries that you believe solely on without being influenced. (What worked for Mr A might not work for Mr B.)
Salaam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DawnEden(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2017
DAramis:

Good morning Bro.
I have no information on that. I called FSB for enquiry on that but they refused to pick my calls.
You have 2 options, either you choose another country or you stick to hungary (kinda gamble) like me.
At the venue, if it is no longer available, they will advise you to chose another country (last year experience sha, hoping for them to stick to it this year)
I believe that the agreement will be finalized before the end of the registration (my personal opinion... Going by last year stuff... People registered for the country after the FSB BEA scholarship around first week of March unlike this year's exam that will take place on 2nd week of February).
My humble contribution... Make your own research and choose countries that you believe solely on without being influenced. (What worked for Mr A might not work for Mr B.)
Salaam.

Thanks bro, love your quick and detailed answer and contribution. Well, I am sticking with them (Hungary and China) till the examination day and see what those fsb guys have to say concerning the countries available for PG this year.
Thanks again...
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
DawnEden:

Thanks bro, love your quick and detailed answer and contribution. Well, I am sticking with them (Hungary and China) till the examination day and see what those fsb guys have to say concerning the countries available for PG this year.
Thanks again...
Thanks.
Great choices you got there...I am also sticking with those 2 countries till the interview day (pending any changes from FSB).
Success to you.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by multikolour(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
DawnEden:
I think they have resolved the issue
http://www.tka.hu/international-programmes/3554/sending-partners-and-supported-study-fields

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by multikolour(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
am trying to edit my form but I could not, is over 2 days now
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by AlexVal2017: 2:38am On Feb 04, 2017
I think u guys should try and contact the Hungary/Nigeria embassy . they are in better position to the renewal of the bilateral education agreement or they can assist u guys.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 4:28am On Feb 04, 2017
multikolour:

I think they have resolved the issue
http://www.tka.hu/international-programmes/3554/sending-partners-and-supported-study-fields
Thanks for your information.

Unfortunately, it is still unresolved
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by omo2funny1: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2017
hi all..pls wen is d deadline for online submission?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by omo2funny1: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2017
another question...my transcript for bsc is like 5 pages...can it upload all?online?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Seems nobody likes South Korea apart from me

Kilode naa
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by teeshawt(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Seems nobody likes South Korea apart from me

Kilode naa

im with you bro.... I rep Ekiti State
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
teeshawt:

im with you bro.... I rep Ekiti State

Thanks my guy.... I rep IMO.... C u in Abuja, after d exam
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Suleimibrahim00(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
please I applied for engineering but my first 5 courses I chose are

maths English chem physics computer sci

but biology came 6th .. any problem with that?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Emasearu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good day, everyone. Pls has anyone successfully applied? If yes, please how did U get past the "personal details" page? It is not retaining my LGA details.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by dregmaster: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
If you hav prob with date of birth follow these steps:
1. Submit ur form
2. Re-edit ur date of birth to the correct one.
3. Change the date of your system to ur date of birth
4. Save the page, it retains the date of birth
5. Goto print form and reprint the first page
6. Chang ur computer date to correct one
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Emasearu(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
dregmaster:
If you hav prob with date of birth follow these steps:
1. Submit ur form
2. Re-edit ur date of birth to the correct one.
3. Change the date of your system to ur date of birth
4. Save the page, it retains the date of birth
5. Goto print form and reprint the first page
6. Chang ur computer date to correct one
Thank you, sir, but my problem is the the Local Government Area field. The page keeps saying I didn't fill it even when I do.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Emasearu(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
omo2funny1:
hi all..pls wen is d deadline for online submission?
From what I read, one should apply before next week Monday. I read that on Afterschoolafrica.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please is there anyone from Anambra that will be going for the interview?
Any idea on the likely questions that PG (masters) students would be asked?

Thanks.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Berly(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=HephzibahNma post=53483127]Please is there anyone from Anambra that will be going for the interview?
Any idea on the likely questions that PG (masters) students would be asked?

Thanks. I'm from anambra though I'm for d undergraduate. c u in ebonyi state
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by zoezoe098: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Hi. im an applicant from south-south. please is there anyone who would like to go to asaba on sunday?.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by GIGATT9(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by auwalcan01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
What to bring to Interview: All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of the Printed Completed application forms are usually submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:

Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
One certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only; • Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja;
Two copies of Birth certificate
State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on white background;
Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies.
Make sure you have all the requirements...
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2017
auwalcan01:
What to bring to Interview: All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of the Printed Completed application forms are usually submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:

Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
One certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only; • Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja;
Two copies of Birth certificate
State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on white background;
Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies.
Make sure you have all the requirements...

Please, no vex biko... U just stated WAEC, z that for both UG n PG? Cos someone else said earlier that PG applicants don't have to worry bout that
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by GIGATT9(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by BuzyBrain(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2017
GIGATT9:
Pls anyone going to delta/asaba to be precise on Sunday or Monday, so we CD combine to get accommodation for 2 nights or 3 at most. ... .or anyone's got accommodation to offer just for three nights

Tnx, pls PM me or WhatsApp me on 08139756434

Lol, you wee jes goan secure accommodation with someone that wee burst ur koivor at night. Be kiaful o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.