Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released (22585 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by AjayiWrites: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
The earlier detained publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has been released from police detention. Sowore was arrested for criminal defamation, blackmail and threat to life according to U.K-based Nigerian journalist, Lekan Fatodu, who initiated the arrest.

Sources:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/sahara-reporters-publisher-omoyele.html

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/819288735107923976

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by AjayiWrites: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
I knew it, He will be released very soon...

See his pictures here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/sahara-reporters-publisher-omoyele.html

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by ladyF(f): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ermmm.....this one no consign me.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Atiku2019: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
That guy undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by fendorf(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nice one
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by bonechamberlain(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
So quick angry

I expect the dss to carry-out their own arrest as this was done by the police.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Mujaheeeden: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
He will run away from Nigeria like say Fulani herdsmen dey pursue am

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by 1Rebel: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ndi ofe, you see what you've brought upon your fellow nigerians? by the time buhari finishes with you guys, you would know the difference between six and half a dozen. grin

23 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by enemyofprogress: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Na wetin come be our own?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Elnino4ladies: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Happy for him

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by jayesmalling(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
IDGAF

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by braine(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bad guy. He prolly pushed big buttons.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by olasmith10(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
I told one particular guy roughly an hour ago that he will be out b4 he knows it!!!

You cannot compromise merit with mediocrity!!!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
1Rebel:
Ndi ofe, you see what you've brought upon your fellow nigerians? by the time buhari finishes with you guys, you would know the difference between six and half a dozen. grin

Ndi Otokoto, awon Eyan Clifford Orji.

You keep typing this trash about Buhari finishing Yorubas, yet I'm sure you're typing from one 2by2 chicken room in Lagos.

Every January, you all run from Igboland to Yoruba land as if there is a war going on in Igboland. This year, even your brothers increased transport fare to punish you guys, yet you cried like malnourished piglets and still paid the outrageous fares.

The Yorubas that have welcomed you with open hands are now the objects of hate and ridicule from you externally displaced persons?

In any case, you can only hate Yorubas but do nothing about it. After all, there is no person in igboland who became successful without coming to Lagos to eat Amala and ewedu.

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by akraym(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Welcome back

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by talktimi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Congrats to him, advantage of long legs cool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by obyrich(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
He will run away from Nigeria like say Fulani herdsmen dey pursue am
Lol. No be small race o. If the guy remember Nnamdi Kalu he go tear better race. grin

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by ajoskele(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
.2014, Saharareporters and its publisher were media messiah of Nigerians as they exposed the ills of the then government.
Fast forward to 2017, he and his papers are now evil machineries in the hands of enemies of the government.
Nigerians! If hypocrisy cannot kill us, nothing else will.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Janetessy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017

I don't comment in political stuffs grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Dexema(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
And some people thought he will spend enough time in prison just like our dear beloved dilector

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
g
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
SAHARA ARE CONFUSED AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED!!

E NO CONCERN ME
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by ceeethru(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thank God the said blackmailer has feel a little of what others he has been paid to blackmailed.

I have no sympathy for him because he has succeeded in ruining the future of many Nigerians.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Observing in 5d cool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Naijalabel(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bail is free
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Moneyyy: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Moneyyy: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2017

Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by EnEnPeecee: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
And so what

Why dont they hang that bastard for all i care
Re: Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
If DSS catch am ehhhhn nah one year he go use inside a hole. That's why he doesn't attack APC. Dansuki go explain better.

Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims / APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio / Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi